Closed Thread
Page 6 of 170 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2689465;
    You are too funny, echo! The clue that I had that Solisa was staying was due to an article I read in which Brad talked about the various discussions he had with Solisa. I knew that she would have had to stick around for awhile for them to have talked so much.

BlondieGal good luck to you and the other fort members. And congratulations for a job well done. I am not surprised there is so many of our sleuthers on the list. Fort sleuthers are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2689418;
    Here is what Kate Brockhouse has to say about Brad's comments to the girls: "I know for a fact that Brad wasn't contractually allowed to be upfront with them and say that his feelings weren't there."

I think that is a given that he cannot tell them that his feelings are not there. But to me, there is a HUGE difference between keeping quiet regarding his feelings and leading these girls on BIG TIME as he did. Nobody made him tell DeAnna that Saturday was going to be a "good day", or ask her what she would do if he left the toilet seat up.

He is a callous cad and it sickens me that he gets ANY positive feedback for his behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2689429;
    Well, even though I can't send you all to Cabo ... congratulations to all of you.

I wish they'd acknowledge the skills of the runners-up and at least give you all a gift bag.

Ariel .. I saw that their were also FORTers in 2nd and high up on the leader-board. Question though ... how could you NOT pick Solisa as a "shaky" contender ... she was shakin' everything everywhere.

Congratulations to an impressive group of sleuthers !
    Where is the leaderboard every one is refering to?

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2689510;
    Where is the leaderboard every one is refering to?
    On The Bachelor home page, if you click the play Rose Ceremony game, you'll get to a page where "leaderboard" is clickable on the sideboard.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I understand that DeAnna will be on the Ellen Show very soon. We will have to keep our eyes open for when she will be on ~ it could be this week or next week.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2691684;
    I understand that DeAnna will be on the Ellen Show very soon. We will have to keep our eyes open for when she will be on ~ it could be this week or next week.
    Thank you for this information!

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2689418;
    Here is what Kate Brockhouse has to say about Brad's comments to the girls: "I know for a fact that Brad wasn't contractually allowed to be upfront with them and say that his feelings weren't there."

Bet2Win,

I understand that the Bachelors are contractually not allowed to be upfront with their feelings.

Brad went against this contractually when he was trying to tell Hillary that he saw her only as a friend, both at the pool date and during the preRC.

Brad went against this contractually when he dropped hints to Kristy about he not being in the same social class or whatever words he used to her.

If Brad dropped these hints to Kristy and Hillary, then why lead DeAnna on. Why not keep his mouth shut about how good Saturday will be? Why not keep his mouth shut about sending Jenni home?

I may be a bit harsh when it comes to Brad because what he says and does not add up to me logically. Just tell DeAnna it is over do not use any words about her that are present or future. Why did Brad not answer DeAnna's questions at the ATFR. Brad went out to comfort Hillary at the RC, and answer her questions. Brad did not show the same courtesy to DeAnna.

Brad's actions leaves me wondering if Brad just brought DeAnna to F1 or F2 or even F3, because he was told to do it by the producers. I feel if he really liked and cared for DeAnna he would have showed the same common decency he showed Hillary.

I feel Brad intended to set up DeAnna for a bigger fall. Then he mentioned Jenni going home to DeAnna.

Why do that to her?

Did that stroke his ego even more?

I feel Brad made it his mission to enjoy DeAnna's pain, by giving her even more false hope both at the last chance date and at the FRC. (Of course this is my opinion.)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2689478;
    I think that is a given that he cannot tell them that his feelings are not there. But to me, there is a HUGE difference between keeping quiet regarding his feelings and leading these girls on BIG TIME as he did. Nobody made him tell DeAnna that Saturday was going to be a "good day", or ask her what she would do if he left the toilet seat up.

He is a callous cad and it sickens me that he gets ANY positive feedback for his behaviour.
    I totally agree with you. It sickens me too.

I cant think of any reason for her to appear unless they are testing the waters for De to be the next Bachelorette. Has anyone heard anything about that? Ellen is a Warner Bros. production. Warner and ABC have a mutual digital distribution agreement. She's not going to have DeAnna on her show without ABC's agreement or coaxing.

DeAnna on the Ellen show: The most logical reason is that she got dumped on a tv show watched by millions and that her story continues to resonate on the boards - and perhaps in the public. She's probably making a contracted post-show appearance so that ABC can strike while the iron is hot, so to speak, since the other big publicity would have been parading around the "happy" couple.

It will be interesting to see her state of mind post show and a week or two after the ATFR. Maybe ABC is testing the waters, and maybe Ellen invited her because of the controversy surrounding her storybook ending.

I know I would like to see her in an interview situation at least once at this point in time.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread