Closed Thread
Page 55 of 170 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2699832;
    Have you watched the ATFR again to see this part. I remember at the time that Brad looked strange when he responded to the question almost as if he wasn't sure of the answer. Can't watch now, but will later and let you know what I hear and think.
    not to me..and yes I did watch it several times and remember this is JMO...but he looked to the left and down...and one of the first things you learn in reading body language in criminal justice classes is that people tend to that when they are "creating" or making things up
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2699838;
    not to me..and yes I did watch it several times and remember this is JMO...but he looked to the left and down...and one of the first things you learn in reading body language in criminal justice classes is that people tend to that when they are "creating" or making things up
    Absolutely correct

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2699738;
    He was going to be dammed if he did, dammed if he didn't......
    Yep, I agree. That is exactly what I was thinking. It is getting ready to come on here so I guess I will have more of an opinion after I see it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2699558;
    I guess I feel that in having his publicist call her and let her know that he was mad that she did that IMO is demanding an apology - I guess demand is a bad word - maybe requested?

This is how I believe things happened:

Brad said as soon as he met DeAnna he was done...and I believe CH said at the ATFR that it was so obviously DeAnna through all of filming...so the producers knew who to fly out...

They realized Brad was waffling and they wanted to do whatever they could to get a proposal and probably felt that once her dad was there Brad would go ahead and do it...this was a pressure tactic by the producers...

I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one...

BUT it still does not change the things he said to her...
    as soon as I met you I was done...
    Don't shut me out....
    I think about you everyday...
    I miss you more than you will ever know...
    Saturday will be a good day...

I know he said he would take that back BUT he still did NOT apologize - how hard is that to understand...Ellen said it to you a thousand times Brad - you can't get forgiveness without apologizing....
    Cape,

Your last few post have been helpful. I agree with the bolded part.

My question to all about the apology is why is it important for Brad to apologize to Deanna in public? I'm wondering if its not so much an apology to Deanna(public or private) as its an apology for all the viewers is what people are looking for?

FORT Fan

Looks like Bradley is trying to remember his lines as he talks to Ellen, and is really playing the woe is me card
    Shamless

FORT Fan

Its funny that now that there is a firestorm he now suddenly regrets saying to DD that Saturday will be a great day, gee, i wonder who told him to say that
    This guy has no concious and no shame at all

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2699777;
    And, Brad's friends, IMO, need to understand that attempting to control FORT opinion and end the discussion isn't going to be productive and will irritate some people. Just a friendly comment.
    Bonbonlover, you are right, 'control' and 'end' are too strong. By way of an explanation, there were a lot of comments made before the FRC--when a bunch of people here already knew the outcome--and shortly thereafter that in basic terms said it's his life, not yours, get over it. (If life were only this easy, but we have to work at it.) I don't remember those comments from Andy's season. Obviously, I find this interesting and I may be the only person who does.

FORT Fan

Looked to me like nothing more than damage control and was scripted totally by Team Womack, he played the woe is me card to the hilt and was constantly playing with his ring finger, nervous gesture perhaps?
    Nothing more than an ego maniac who is finally feeling the heat for his callous treatment of the women, specially DD and now that he is feeling the heat he is in total damage control. Pathetic and SHAMELESS

FORT Fan

I saw Brad on Ellen also and didn't think he was reading or remembering his lines. I am sure he thought about what he wanted to say and what was important to get out there. He looks like he hadn't slept and I am sure he is not comfortable about having to put himself out there. I am sure he does regret saying what he did to DeAnna, I would have regretted taking her to the final two. I don't think the guy set to hurt anyone and like he told Ellen and she stated back, why do a set up for tv and then in a few weeks call it all off. He was honest in front of the world and no one could handle it. Reality on a reality show and no one can accept that it's real. He's a good guy and that all happened actually months ago and he lived it then and is reliving it now plus all this aftermath. Everyone always says honesty is the best policy but damn, when it happens the crap hits the fan.

Quote Originally Posted by sluether28;2699854;
    Cape,

Your last few post have been helpful. I agree with the bolded part.

My question to all about the apology is why is it important for Brad to apologize to Deanna in public? I'm wondering if its not so much an apology to Deanna(public or private) as its an apology for all the viewers is what people are looking for?

I'll answer that - b/c to some degree I do think it is between him and DeAnna

HOWEVER, He lied to me too...
    He gave interviews that he wanted to shout from the rooftops and that he had never been happier in his entire life -

he led me to believe that he had a chosen one - he even talked about her in interviews...

NOW - I know that he said he had to do that so that he would not give away the ending that he had to play by the rules...

BUT he also told us he was extremely honest - in fact sometimes he was too honest...

so based on those comments - I believed Brad was a straightforward honest guy who could be taken at face value...

I feel Brad hides behind doing the right thing when it suits his purpose...

Closed Thread