Closed Thread
Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160161162163164165166167168169170
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1700

Thread: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

  1. #1691
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2825104;
    Its a small world but Peyton works with my twin brother in Dallas. They came to Austin unannounced. Kate B who was organizing the initial B10 reunion in Austin wasn' there. They just showed up at the Marq a couple of weeks ago. Its really cool that those B10 girls remain friends. I wonder if any of the B11 girls have remained close

    You would think that they, too, would despise Brad after watching the way he "rushed" DeAnna off the podium and all but "shoved" her into the limo But, I guess if anyone knows how the show really works it would be girls like Tessa and Peyton
    Why should they rag on Brad? They have Andy. Blogs came out by several of the girls of B10 with very unflattering depictions of Andy and his behavior. They were posted all over the message boards, and it was a well known fact that a number of the girls wanted to leave the show and go home, including Tessa at least at one point, but they were denied the option of leaving. Tessa was strongly talked into staying, and the date schedule was rearranged to accomodate Andy's interest in her among other things.

    Peyton was a doll. Andy chose Tessa over her on the 2 on 1 at which point he left Peyton stranded alone in the dark on a runway while he jumped into a helicopter with Tessa and flew off.
    Peyton might be outwardly gracious about it, but I sincerely doubt that she has fond memories of the way Andy or Fleiss treated her in such a crass, ungentlemanly manner.

    Inside information revealed that a lot of things happened on B10 that had people up in arms. Andy has Brad to thank for getting the monkey off his back to a certain extent because people quit talking about Andy's bad traits and the things he did in order to talk about what Brad did.
    Brad's saving grace will most likely be if this next fellow is controversial enough to pull the attention from Brad to the new Bachelor.

  2. #1692
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

    Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2825253;
    Oh my BFC, love your avatar.. I'm glad you got to meet Tess and Peyton did any of the other girls show up?

    I don't think people despise Brad for not giving a rose at the end...most people seemed to accept the fact that he did not have strong feelings for either of the F2 girls and under the circumstances he was true to himself or that is the feeling the people I have discussed it with felt.

    What was shocking to most of us and I hate to go there again..was his dating Laurie and not being truthful about in on a national TV show...He even added that he had not even as much as had coffee with anyone. That he was afraid to ask a girl out on a date because she might throw water in his face. All this was unneccesary.

    If Brad was in a situation he did not want to make public, he should not have contacted Ellen to be on her show. He should have just let things die down. Then when we saw the picture of he and Laurie, we would not have been as questioning as we were. I can not speak for anyone else but that is when I started feeling differently about Brad. I still do not dispise him. From what I have heard he has a lot of fine qualities but he sure did make one whale of a mistake in the manner in which he handled the situations after the show aired.

    Yes, it is a small world, isn't it?
    Well said. I certainly don't hate Brad at all but I think Brad went a little overboard on some of his comments that even Fliess wasn't asking from him.

    I am sure Brad has some wonderful qualities but he also has a few that need to be re-examined.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

  3. #1693
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2826371;
    Why should they rag on Brad? They have Andy. Blogs came out by several of the girls of B10 with very unflattering depictions of Andy and his behavior. They were posted all over the message boards, and it was a well known fact that a number of the girls wanted to leave the show and go home, including Tessa at least at one point, but they were denied the option of leaving. Tessa was strongly talked into staying, and the date schedule was rearranged to accomodate Andy's interest in her among other things.

    Peyton was a doll. Andy chose Tessa over her on the 2 on 1 at which point he left Peyton stranded alone in the dark on a runway while he jumped into a helicopter with Tessa and flew off.
    Peyton might be outwardly gracious about it, but I sincerely doubt that she has fond memories of the way Andy or Fleiss treated her in such a crass, ungentlemanly manner.

    Inside information revealed that a lot of things happened on B10 that had people up in arms. Andy has Brad to thank for getting the monkey off his back to a certain extent because people quit talking about Andy's bad traits and the things he did in order to talk about what Brad did.
    Brad's saving grace will most likely be if this next fellow is controversial enough to pull the attention from Brad to the new Bachelor.
    I think the only way Brad will be forgotten easily is if this new bach dumps someone at the final rose as Brad did. Even if the guy does do it I am sure it won't be in the same manner. That was unique to Brad I think.Brad will always have that monkey on his back.

    Now don't get me wrong I do not hate Brad at all believe me but I still have many questions
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

  4. #1694
    FORT Fogey rileymeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

    Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2826458;
    I think the only way Brad will be forgotten easily is if this new bach dumps someone at the final rose as Brad did. Even if the guy does do it I am sure it won't be in the same manner. That was unique to Brad I think.Brad will always have that monkey on his back.

    Now don't get me wrong I do not hate Brad at all believe me but I still have many questions
    I agree with you, this will always be what Brad will be remembered for regardless of his reasons for doing what he did.

  5. #1695
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2825104;
    Its a small world but Peyton works with my twin brother in Dallas. They came to Austin unannounced. Kate B who was organizing the initial B10 reunion in Austin wasn' there. They just showed up at the Marq a couple of weeks ago. Its really cool that those B10 girls remain friends. I wonder if any of the B11 girls have remained close

    You would think that they, too, would despise Brad after watching the way he "rushed" DeAnna off the podium and all but "shoved" her into the limo But, I guess if anyone knows how the show really works it would be girls like Tessa and Peyton
    As for the B11 girls, I believe that Jenni said in an interview that she speaks often with Sheena and DeAnna and keeps in touch with others on myspace. DeAnna remains close with Jenni and McCartain, Hillary and Jade are still great friends and Michelle as well. A lot of them keep in touch with each other on myspace including Mallory, Kristie. Kim & others.

  6. #1696
    FORT Fogey JoLena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,507

    Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

    Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2822491;
    I dunno....I put Alex.....as the worst. And a second would be Blob!!! LMAO. At least Brad was eye candy!!!
    I think we have more eye candy coming our way. I think Matt is a cutie. JMO

  7. #1697
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

    Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2828888;
    I think we have more eye candy coming our way. I think Matt is a cutie. JMO
    I totally agree with you and THAT VOICE. I get excited just thinking about it. LOL

    I hope this guy chooses someone, especially someone I like. Even though I have now seen all seasons of the Bachelor/Bachelorette, I only began watching with Season 9 with Lorenzo. I had never watched before then. I cried when Sadie got sent home and when Brad sent Jenni home and I didn't care who Andy chose because I had not bonded with either girl. I thought Danielle was a sweetheart.

    Can't wait for the special on Monday and the premier on March 17th. Matt will probably be introduced in the audience on Dancing with the Stars like the past 2 or 3 have on the night of the premier. That's the same night that DWTS season 6 premiers as well.

    I think I read a post that Fleiss has called this season "the most insane season in Bachelor history". We'll see!

  8. #1698
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

    After The Bachelor

    Wichita native Jenni Croft made it to the final two out of 25 girls trying to snag the bachelor's heart. But Jenni didn't get the final rose. In fact, Brad didn't pick anyone but chose to remain single.

    "I was just so disappointed in everything," Jenni said.

    Now, Jenni has gone from heartbreak to head-over-heels in love. She's now engaged.

    Jenni dated her fiance, Russell, for a couple of years before The Bachelor, but they broke up before the show.

    Jenni still dances for the Phoenix Suns, in fact, Russell proposed to her in the locker room during a game.

    Jenni also works for a dentist and hopes to be an NFL or NBA dance team director someday. She doesn't think being on The Bachelor really helped her career in any way, but she learned a lot about love.

    "Being on the bachelor really showed me what I need to be in my life and the type of person I want to be with," Jenni said.

    Jenni plans to get married this fall in Arizona and hopes to have several children.

    She will be back in Wichita this summer to celebrate her bachelorette party and is looking forward to coming home.
    After The Bachelor

  9. #1699
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,046

    Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

    I just watched Brad's interview for the first time on Ellen through youtube. I have no idea why people hate him so much. Not everyone falls in love in 6 weeks! It was much braver for him not to choose anyone and stay true to himself versus picking someone to please the fans and then 3 months later break up which pretty much EVERY other bachelor has done before him. I dont get how he led them on. He obviously had feelings for them especially Deanna I presume but he didnt think a marriage could work. Good for him for not caring what the obsessed fans think and staying true to himself. Deanna is not the victim. In fact she has got her own show out of the process with 25 hot guys competing for her. Doesn't sound like a bad deal to me.
    Jessica

  10. #1700
    TEAM GRAHAM GrahamGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    384

    Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

    Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81;3067754;
    I just watched Brad's interview for the first time on Ellen through youtube. I have no idea why people hate him so much. Not everyone falls in love in 6 weeks! It was much braver for him not to choose anyone and stay true to himself versus picking someone to please the fans and then 3 months later break up which pretty much EVERY other bachelor has done before him. I dont get how he led them on. He obviously had feelings for them especially Deanna I presume but he didnt think a marriage could work. Good for him for not caring what the obsessed fans think and staying true to himself. Deanna is not the victim. In fact she has got her own show out of the process with 25 hot guys competing for her. Doesn't sound like a bad deal to me.
    Thank you for saying that. This is what I have thought since the show ended. I think it took much more to do what he did than to take the easy ways out. Good to know their are a few of us out there.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.