Closed Thread
Page 169 of 170 FirstFirst ... 69119159160161162163164165166167168169170 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1700

Thread: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

I love Peyton as a lighter blonde. She looks terrific.
    Heard that she's no longer with Tri-Delta Headquarters -- not sure what she's doing now.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2824947;
    I always thought that Peyton was pretty in a classic kind of way. She was in my top 3.
    Its a small world but Peyton works with my twin brother in Dallas. They came to Austin unannounced. Kate B who was organizing the initial B10 reunion in Austin wasn' there. They just showed up at the Marq a couple of weeks ago. Its really cool that those B10 girls remain friends. I wonder if any of the B11 girls have remained close

You would think that they, too, would despise Brad after watching the way he "rushed" DeAnna off the podium and all but "shoved" her into the limo But, I guess if anyone knows how the show really works it would be girls like Tessa and Peyton

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2825104;
    Its a small world but Peyton works with my twin brother in Dallas. They came to Austin unannounced. Kate B who was organizing the initial B10 reunion in Austin wasn' there. They just showed up at the Marq a couple of weeks ago. Its really cool that those B10 girls remain friends. I wonder if any of the B11 girls have remained close

You would think that they, too, would despise Brad after watching the way he "rushed" DeAnna off the podium and all but "shoved" her into the limo But, I guess if anyone knows how the show really works it would be girls like Tessa and Peyton
    Are you being snarky bfc.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2825108;
    Are you being snarky bfc.
    Not sure what "snarky" means but I think so

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2825143;
    You know kinda cutsy smartelicky with a little snitty throwed in. Hope the girls had a good time and it looked like Brad accomodated them by having their pic took with him. Kudos to him.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2825143;
    I didn't recognize you with no hair....is that a new ...eeerrr...absent "do"?

I always enjoy the reality of your comments. Thanks for that bfc.

Oh my BFC, love your avatar.. I'm glad you got to meet Tess and Peyton did any of the other girls show up?

I don't think people despise Brad for not giving a rose at the end...most people seemed to accept the fact that he did not have strong feelings for either of the F2 girls and under the circumstances he was true to himself or that is the feeling the people I have discussed it with felt.

What was shocking to most of us and I hate to go there again..was his dating Laurie and not being truthful about in on a national TV show...He even added that he had not even as much as had coffee with anyone. That he was afraid to ask a girl out on a date because she might throw water in his face. All this was unneccesary.

If Brad was in a situation he did not want to make public, he should not have contacted Ellen to be on her show. He should have just let things die down. Then when we saw the picture of he and Laurie, we would not have been as questioning as we were. I can not speak for anyone else but that is when I started feeling differently about Brad. I still do not dispise him. From what I have heard he has a lot of fine qualities but he sure did make one whale of a mistake in the manner in which he handled the situations after the show aired.

Yes, it is a small world, isn't it?

Oops, forgot to say that both Tess and Peyton are class acts. They were good friends on the show as well. To bad Andy had to make the decision between the two and leave Peyton on the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2825256;
    Oops, forgot to say that both Tess and Peyton are class acts. They were good friends on the show as well. To bad Andy had to make the decision between the two and leave Peyton on the ship.
    Ditto....they were class acts. In fact..there were many on Bach 10 that were!

FORT Fan

Who is that guy with Tessa and Peyton?

Closed Thread