Closed Thread
Page 166 of 170 FirstFirst ... 66116156157158159160161162163164165166167168169170 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1700

Thread: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

I guess you are right, babyface, but that does not explain why some of these women actually do choose to participate in the ATFR show. I've just never understood it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2822337;
    I do think the TPTB have the "right" to make them do something... But, I don't think TPTB think that its worth their time (in most cases) to "force" them to do something they don't want to do. Theoretically they could go through lawyers and the court system to make reluctant participants participate in the WTA and specials such as "Where are they now", but it probably isn't worth the hassle for them. JMO

"You can lead a horse to the water, but you can't make it drink." If basically their attitudes toward the subject suck, what is the use in making them appear on shows such as the "Where Are They Now?" That "unhappy camper" attitude is going to show through, and posters will then discuss the body language signals that gave it away. Speculation then turns to ABC and Fleiss as the bad guys - not exactly the response they wanted from their special.
    Last edited by Bloomers; 03-03-2008 at 01:03 PM.

I don't know why, especially being the most recent Bachelor, you wouldn't want to do the special. It's not like you have to give a fully detailed account of your whereabouts and happenings right now, but just a quick, "Thanks for the support, I'm workin' in my bars making some money...hopefully one day I'll find Mrs. Right." That would be it. I understand people want their privacy, but why do the show in the first place knowing your anonmity is going to be gone the second your face is shown on the screen?

I just think you'd want to update your fans on your life as is...that's just MHO.
    Forever a Word Nerd

I would imagine that Brad doesnt trust Fleiss not to edit him badly. Why offer Fleiss more footage that he can skew as he wishes, especially now that DeAnna is the next bachelorette? Fleiss has no reason to be nice towards Brad and Brad knows it. If I were Brad I'd have declined as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2822395;
    I would imagine that Brad doesnt trust Fleiss not to edit him badly. Why offer Fleiss more footage that he can skew as he wishes, especially now that DeAnna is the next bachelorette? Fleiss has no reason to be nice towards Brad and Brad knows it. If I were Brad I'd have declined as well.
    Touche pajamasam! I completely disregarded that fact
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2822395;

I would also bet good money on the ABC poll that Brad will be voted least favorite bachelor....he probably didn't want to give them anything else to go with...

I doubt anything said here or on an ABC poll had anything to do with Brad's decision.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2822441;
    I would also bet good money on the ABC poll that Brad will be voted least favorite bachelor....he probably didn't want to give them anything else to go with...
    Cape, you have made a very good point here! I think because of the unconventional ending of his season and the fact that he is so fresh in everyone's mind is going to make him almost a shoe-in for least favorite bachelor. I think the fact that DeAnna is going to be the next bachelorette might have played a part as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kml2000ga;2822268;
    Have you all seen the advertisements for the "Where are they now" show that is coming on next week (I think next week). They did show Brad on the snippets, along with several of the other bachelors. Interesting....
    NO!!!...where did you see these snippets? Can some one post the link?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2822441;
    I dunno....I put Alex.....as the worst. And a second would be Blob!!! LMAO. At least Brad was eye candy!!!

Closed Thread