Closed Thread
Page 164 of 170 FirstFirst ... 64114154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168169170 LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1700

Thread: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;2816617;
    I agree Nennie. However, do you think that Fleiss is going to let us forget what Brad did to DeAnna? I mean, what better way to start the drama at the beginning of her season and all thru it than to remind us of how Brad treated DeAnna. I can hear the voice overs now during the show or commercials......."Will DeAnna's heart be broken again? Or will she find happiness this time around?" or some other stuff just to remind us that DeAnna has been "dumped on" before already. I just don't think that Fleiss is going to let Brad slip away any time soon.
    I'm sure he isn't. I hope we don't have to hear that every week. If Fleiss is smart he will let Brad fade away and real quick. Hopefully there will be a real standout guy that will overshadow all of the previous baggage she will be forced to bring with her. The thing is this will be about her and I can understand you have to elude to the disaster that happened but kill it after the first episode.

But see that is where Fleiss is different from rational, intelligent people. He is all about the drama and will do anything for ratings. I will not be surprised to hear about it on a weekly basis. Disappointed yes, surprised no.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;2816656;
    But see that is where Fleiss is different from rational, intelligent people. He is all about the drama and will do anything for ratings. I will not be surprised to hear about it on a weekly basis. Disappointed yes, surprised no.
    They need to put him in a strait jacket for a season or two and let someone who knows how real romance works produce it. Oh I forgot this is reality TV.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;2816656;
    You are probably right, sclilred1. I am rewatching Byron and Mary's season, and every show Bob is mentioned ~ Mary's storyline is how Bob hurt her, how she is not sure whether she can trust the experience again, should she let her parents meet Byron after what happened with Bob, etc....
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2816689;
    You are probably right, sclilred1. I am rewatching Byron and Mary's season, and every show Bob is mentioned ~ Mary's storyline is how Bob hurt her, how she is not sure whether she can trust the experience again, should she let her parents meet Byron after what happened with Bob, etc....
    It's like OH man spare us the drama. If these next two seasons don't produce something resembling a romance I would say they will put the axe to it.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2816705;
    It's like OH man spare us the drama. If these next two seasons don't produce something resembling a romance I would say they will put the axe to it.
    nennie ~ sadly I think for Fleiss it's all about $$$ and ratings and not a real love story.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2816716;
    nennie ~ sadly I think for Fleiss it's all about $$$ and ratings and not a real love story.
    Sad to say...but yes you are right pansy girl. After the first few seasons...that became a reality for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2816066;
    He didn't act all along in the interviews like he had found his soulmate. If you listen to the interviews in the beginning of his media blitz you would understand how is answers pointed at him not choosing anyone. In all of the interviews in the beginning he used very general terms like "I made the experience my own" and such. After a few weeks of these very general answers it became obvious to many that if he didn't change his answers it would become very obvious that he didn't pick anyone. It is much easier for someone in his position to be misleading if he picked someone because he could have atleast referred to someone when he was keeping the audience off balance. He didn't enjoy lying or talking about shouting from the rooftop about the ending. If it were up to him he would have said in his interviews that he had chose no one... But his interviews had to keep the audience wondering who he chose.
    You are so right bc, when I heard him say that I knew that people wasn't going to be happy with his choice. As I stated before, on all the interveiws I've heard, I never heard him say he actually chose someone, he either avoided answering, changed the subject. On several interveiws when they eluded to DeAnna being the one he put his head down, I knew then he didn't choose her.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2816066;
    He didn't act all along in the interviews like he had found his soulmate. If you listen to the interviews in the beginning of his media blitz you would understand how is answers pointed at him not choosing anyone. In all of the interviews in the beginning he used very general terms like "I made the experience my own" and such. After a few weeks of these very general answers it became obvious to many that if he didn't change his answers it would become very obvious that he didn't pick anyone. It is much easier for someone in his position to be misleading if he picked someone because he could have atleast referred to someone when he was keeping the audience off balance. He didn't enjoy lying or talking about shouting from the rooftop about the ending. If it were up to him he would have said in his interviews that he had chose no one... But his interviews had to keep the audience wondering who he chose.
    As a friend of Brad, I guess I'll have to take your word that he is a stand up guy. Just didn't witness it on my TV. But one thing I've learned from Brad, which will be very useful going into this season, is to learn to pay close attention to what is said as a whole, rather than focus on a random over the top statement. (Thanks, Brad!) So if the word "rooftop" is used by the next bachelor, or some similar Bradism-"I'm very, very happy with the way things turned out", that will be my clue that that season is a total bust, too.

I am sure that we will see a romance in both of the next shows. Whether it will be real (lasting into real life) or not is something else.

I am not sure why this thread continues to grow either nennie and Butterflyfaery - I guess we all think we need to respond to someone elses comments I am sure that Brad neither cares or is particularly aware of what is said about him or the show on the FORT or any other board, so we are mostly talking to each other
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Closed Thread