Closed Thread
Page 15 of 170 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2693615;
    Oh absolutely K9mom, if she is ever to do the bachelorette show, provided the guys are worthy of her, she will make the best choice, because she is so clear about what she wants and what she is looking for. It amazes me how a 25 y/o can be this mature. At her age my head was still swimming like someone we know had said before.
    I agree she is so mature and she definitely knows what she wants out of life. I think that is why I was so drawn to her because she reminds me of myself in a lot of ways. When I was her age (26) my husband and I had been married for 2 years, we had just purchased our 1st house, and we were thinking about starting a family.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2693569;
    I LOVE Anderson Cooper!
    Amen! Hmmmm, where's that thread about celebrities you'd go on The Bachelor for?

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2693554;
    You are too funny. But let's face it, what woman DOESN'T want the dishes in the right place or the toilet seat down? I know my dh has left the toilet seat up and I have fallen in it in the middle of the night when I was 9 months pg! Not fun, lol!!

As far as the dishes go, I do 95% of the cooking and cleaning up after dinner - in the event that my dh does help, he always puts them in the wrong place. As far as doing laundry, I can count on one hand the number of times my dh has done it since we have been married - and we have been married over 16 years. We've had our new washer and dryer for almost a year now and dh does not even know how to work it.

My dh is just as particular about his things. His tools have to be in a certain place and he likes the grass cut just a certain way. My dh would be horrified if I tried to cut the grass because then I would mess up his perfectly manicured lawn, lol!!
    And THAT is not reality television; it's reality.

My boyfriend of seven years knows not to TOUCH my laundry, for example. He doesn't do it right. He just doesn't. And personally I think he's fine with being exempt from this particular chore.

And anyway, what's the big deal about wanting your plates to go with your other plates, your cups to go with your other cups, and your forks and spoons to have their own silverware drawer slots rather than being jumbled together in a big mess? I think the reactions to Deanna's wanting certain things a certain way re: house-keeping have been overblown. I'm pretty sure many men would prefer a wife who leads the way in keeping the home orderly over a wife who is a slob. I don't think Deanna's a control freak; I think she's a pretty normal woman. When I was growing up, I lived in a household with two females and five males. The toilet seat was always DOWN anyway. Good home-trainin', LOL.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

well that interview with deanna on ellen just sealed the deal for me. deanna just has to the next bachelorette, once she has had a bit of time to heal.

what an incredible interview. deanna looked adorable, and i was so impressed with her poise, her confidence, her delivery, how articulate and thoughtful she was in her responses...how she radiated. deanna glowed, and just seemed so comfortable with ellen, and dede was smiling and funny as well. just very impressive. i think dede has the makings of a wonderful bachelorette, and with her poise, could easily carry the show. you could tell ellen was very impressed with deanna, and ellen is as confused as many of us as to why brad treated her so mean. loved it all, and thanks blondiegal for letting us know about it. i adore deanna's spunk, and honesty.
    karey

FORT Fan

I'm looking forward to seeing DD on Ellen today, 3 oclock cant get here fast enough for me
    Cant wait to see DD and hope Ellen buries Brad the Cad

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Mike;2693651;
    I still wish DD would have knocked that Cad out at the FRC that would have been the perfect ending for that fool
    Hurry up 3oclock, seems like everyone else has seen the Ellen show but me!

LOL Iron_Mike, You and me, both.

DeAnna has class. I am glad Ellen has said the things and not DeAnna.

I have not seen it either. One more hour to go before it begins.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2693664;

Maybe she didn't say it because that is not how she feels. I am sure if she did she would have. Seeing she is so brutally honest.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2693664;

Yep
    DD definately has class (Drab has NONE) and im glad too that it was Ellen and not DD that said those things....oops Ellen is on here now...gonna watch

FORT Fan

Ellen just called him a JERK and was so MEAN and has some COMMITMENT issues

West Coaster here, Ellen is not on until 4 PM.

Can someone tell me at what point on the show she comes out? Is it in the first half hour or the second? Thanks.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Mike;2693680;
    Ellen just called him a JERK and was so MEAN and has some COMMITMENT issues
    Ya think?? Could poor, confused, misunderstood Brad be all these things???

Closed Thread