Closed Thread
Page 14 of 170 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2693564;
    You are going to love it. The best part is how DeAnna looked confident and well spoken. She is so mature and well rounded. She is clear about her feelings and handling the whole situation with grace.She was baffled on the day of the FRC but looking back she still thinks that whatever Brad told her was true and genuine but he didn't love her.She said that if Brad were to ask her again, he would have to promise her the world and all the things she deserves, that's when Ellen told her to never take him back and that whatever happened , happened for a reason.
    Andy Cooper who was on the show too remarked how Brad said to her I ditched the other girl and now I'm ditching you too. So I guess he had issues with the way things were done.
    It's selfish of me to want her to be the next bachelorette and expose herself and her life to public criticism again but it will be so worth it if she can find true love again and this time a reciprocated one.
    I LOVE Anderson Cooper!

I can't wait to see DeDe on Ellen--please please please let her be the next Bachelorette (or Danielle!)
    Ain't Love Grand!

Sounds like Brad's days as a hero are clearly over.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2693519;
    I had said I would not watch but I might just tune in just to see who come to get this woman who by her own self said she want her dishes in a certain place, toilet seat down, she to be right all the time, boy she will be a hand full but she might make it. Trista she is not and this could get interesting. Have mercy lord

I don't see being neat and organized as a problem. I would bet that Mr. Black&White is pretty darn organized himself. What do you bet?

Thank you guys!!

You know... haven't been to the forums since the day of the last episode. I was disheartened by the whole thing.....I felt led on, that Brad was looking for something then dumped them both, I though if he realyl was looking then why didn;t he ask to continue dating them?

now....I have moved on! I just read everything in this thread, and I feel so much better, so much more closure! Wow....viewers need closure too, who would have thought it! But now I can say, he did it for his own reasons, and as long as he feels good about himself and how he handlled it, then I'm ok with it, because in the end that is all that matters, not what I think he should have done.

It was nice to read other's takes on it, and this has been the greatest part for me. Now I can move on and get into something else....what other shows are out there right now?? hummmm?
    It also helped me to here that both girls are doing well and moving on.

One thing we need to remember is that, there was healing time for both girls while the whole thing was being shown to us. They knew how it ended before we ever saw show one, so they were able to do some healing. Someone mentioned that it seemed quick from the final episode to the ATR to now, but it has actually been longer than we know because of the taping schedule.

Thanks FORT members for being so great and for helping me heal and find a new addiction...

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2693582;
    He is still looked upon as a sweet and nice guy, but someone who has commitment issues. At least that's what Ellen thinks. She also had issues with him insisting on hearing the ILYs from the girls.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2693564;
    You are going to love it. The best part is how DeAnna looked confident and well spoken. She is so mature and well rounded. She is clear about her feelings and handling the whole situation with grace.She was baffled on the day of the FRC but looking back she still thinks that whatever Brad told her was true and genuine but he didn't love her.She said that if Brad were to ask her again, he would have to promise her the world and all the things she deserves, that's when Ellen told her to never take him back and that whatever happened , happened for a reason.
    Andy Cooper who was on the show too remarked how Brad said to her I ditched the other girl and now I'm ditching you too. So I guess he had issues with the way things were done.
    It's selfish of me to want her to be the next bachelorette and expose herself and her life to public criticism again but it will be so worth it if she can find true love again and this time a reciprocated one.
    I'm so happy to come here today and already hear about how well DeAnna did on the Ellen show. If you think about it, DeAnna almost single handedly narrated this season of the bachelor. She had many more PI's than the others. She expresses herself quite well and that translated well on the screen. I can't wait until 5:00pm when I can see the Ellen show here!

Thanks for everyone's recaps...much appreciated!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2693582;
    I think you are probably right.

You might want to drop in and read the end of the thread on the Bettina's posts. A friend of hers has posted. Bettina has moved on as well.

Look for HBWave

Great post!

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2693593;
    I'm so happy to come here today and already hear about how well DeAnna did on the Ellen show. If you think about it, DeAnna almost single handedly narrated this season of the bachelor. She had many more PI's than the others. She expresses herself quite well and that translated well on the screen. I can't wait until 5:00pm when I can see the Ellen show here!

Thanks for everyone's recaps...much appreciated!!
    Oh absolutely K9mom, if she is ever to do the bachelorette show, provided the guys are worthy of her, she will make the best choice, because she is so clear about what she wants and what she is looking for. It amazes me how a 25 y/o can be this mature. At her age my head was still swimming like someone we know had said before.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2693600;
    You might want to drop in and read the end of the thread on the Bettina's posts. A friend of hers has posted. Bettina has moved on as well.

Look for HBWave

Great post!
    We know that Bettina has moved on, we are just having fun.
    Last edited by canuckinchile; 11-27-2007 at 03:10 PM.

Closed Thread