Closed Thread
Page 13 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2693415;
    nope - it was pretty much about how much of a jerk Brad was (per Ellen) and how DeAnna was blindsided and how is she now....Ellen told her NEVER to take Brad back b/c she deserves SO MUCH MORE!!!

She also talked about the Bachelorette and how DeAnna should be the next one - I think that is absolutley going to happen...DeAnna looked like she knew a secret during that part!
    I am so excited that DeDe may be the next bachelorette!! I really hope that happens!

Sounds like she wasn't on for long, but I still cant' wait to get a glimpse of her!

FORT Regular

DeAnna was so cute when she walked out...she had a rose and asked Ellen if she would accept the rose. DeAnna's hair was curly and she had on tall boots, jeans and a light green top. DeAnna is so articulate when asked questions, I really enjoyed how easily she could answer and how she just shines in such a high pressure situation as being on the Ellen Show.

What I did find interesting is when Ellen asked why she went on the show, DeAnna's answer made sense to me. DeAnna said she was from a very small town and wanted to try something different. She said she almost didn't do it, but her sister talked her into it saying give it a try and if it doesn't work out just come home.

Ellen said she called right away after watching the ending of the Bachelor to get DeAnna on.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Mary;2693432;
    DeAnna was so cute when she walked out...she had a rose and asked Ellen if she would accept the rose. DeAnna's hair was curly and she had on tall boots, jeans and a light green top. DeAnna is so articulate when asked questions, I really enjoyed how easily she could answer and how she just shines in such a high pressure situation as being on the Ellen Show.

What I did find interesting is when Ellen asked why she went on the show, DeAnna's answer made sense to me. DeAnna said she was from a very small town and wanted to try something different. She said she almost didn't do it, but her sister talked her into it saying give it a try and if it doesn't work out just come home.

Ellen said she called right away after watching the ending of the Bachelor to get DeAnna on.
    Awwww!! Sounds like DeAnna did such an awesome job on the show!! I can't wait to watch it!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2693433;
    Awwww!! Sounds like DeAnna did such an awesome job on the show!! I can't wait to watch it!
    I can't wait for you to watch it too! I love that Ellen is a fan of DeAnna and that DeAnna had the chance to be on the Ellen Show. It always is such a fun uplifting goofy show, DeAnna needs to have some fun and postitive experiences out of The Bachelor and I am glad Ellen provided that. Can't wait to hear your impression of the show!

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by kimmieTN;2693333;
    My post disappeared earlier so I am not sure I can post what Deanna said on Ellen. I'll try again. She said that even when looking back, she still had no signs and no idea of what was to come. She was glad he did not tell her "I love you" and lie to her. She thought she was getting a proposal. Her dad did also. He thought that is why he was flown out there and Deanna did not know he was there until she went back to her apartment after the FRC and her dad knocked on the door. She basically said she still has feelings for him, but is moving on. She went on the show because she was looking to "try something different". She is from a very, very small town. I tried to take notes while she was talking and this is about the gist of everything she said. She looked really cute though.
    Thank you for letting us all know about the show, kimmieTN! I cannot wait to see it later today. I have suspected that DeAnna would be the next bachelorette for quite awhile.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

She would be a terrific Bachelorette. She handled herself very well on Ellen. She came across as very articulate, genuine and in touch with her feelings. She was sad but not bitter. I think she'd be the best choice if they want to use a former bachelorette.

I had said I would not watch but I might just tune in just to see who come to get this woman who by her own self said she want her dishes in a certain place, toilet seat down, she to be right all the time, boy she will be a hand full but she might make it. Trista she is not and this could get interesting. Have mercy lord

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Mary;2693432;

thanks mary
    howie is still on right now for me...can't wait to see deanna...and i so pray she will be the bachelorette. thanks again for the great recap.
    karey

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2693519;
    I had said I would not watch but I might just tune in just to see who come to get this woman who by her own self said she want her dishes in a certain place, toilet seat down, she to be right all the time, boy she will be a hand full but she might make it. Trista she is not and this could get interesting. Have mercy lord

You are too funny. But let's face it, what woman DOESN'T want the dishes in the right place or the toilet seat down? I know my dh has left the toilet seat up and I have fallen in it in the middle of the night when I was 9 months pg! Not fun, lol!!

As far as the dishes go, I do 95% of the cooking and cleaning up after dinner - in the event that my dh does help, he always puts them in the wrong place. As far as doing laundry, I can count on one hand the number of times my dh has done it since we have been married - and we have been married over 16 years. We've had our new washer and dryer for almost a year now and dh does not even know how to work it.

My dh is just as particular about his things. His tools have to be in a certain place and he likes the grass cut just a certain way. My dh would be horrified if I tried to cut the grass because then I would mess up his perfectly manicured lawn, lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2693395;
    Thanks for giving us a sneak peak of the show! It doesn't come on here to 3:00 so I still have a long wait. Was anything else addressed about the show, like how wretched Jade was? Just kidding!
    You are going to love it. The best part is how DeAnna looked confident and well spoken. She is so mature and well rounded. She is clear about her feelings and handling the whole situation with grace.She was baffled on the day of the FRC but looking back she still thinks that whatever Brad told her was true and genuine but he didn't love her.She said that if Brad were to ask her again, he would have to promise her the world and all the things she deserves, that's when Ellen told her to never take him back and that whatever happened , happened for a reason.
    Andy Cooper who was on the show too remarked how Brad said to her I ditched the other girl and now I'm ditching you too. So I guess he had issues with the way things were done.
    It's selfish of me to want her to be the next bachelorette and expose herself and her life to public criticism again but it will be so worth it if she can find true love again and this time a reciprocated one.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Closed Thread