Closed Thread
Page 104 of 170 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1700

Thread: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2719447;
    Well FORTers... here ya go.

The rumors will fly. Not that an explanation is owed, but Brad is back with his ex. That doesn't change the reason he went on the show...

He got back to Austin in August... And has been dating his ex since right after the FRC aired.. Have at it

Tell me he didn't say she was amazing.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2721015;
    Tell me he didn't say she was amazing.
    I think that's about the extent of his vocabulary as he seems to say it every 5 minutes He sure knows how to flatter a woman

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;2721014;
    There are really only 2 explanations as far as I can see

1) Brad text-messaged his ex throughout the show (why did he have a phone anyways? did abc let him have one?)

2) Brad didn't have a phone and his brothers CHad&? told him about his ex wanting him back during the family visit (which would explain how all his demeanor changed from that point on)
    PS I'm gonna add a few points

If 1) is true, I don't believe Brad asked DeAnna's dad to be flown in and he will be a better person for it (in my eye(s) LMAO!) but then he's in trouble with abc as per contract.

If 2) is true, I believe he had a lot to do with having DeDe's dad flown in and Brad becomes officially a jerk (again in my eye, one of them LOL)

Arielflies,
    Awe...the infamous tabloids...once again to our rescue with a revealing article and an interesting photo. What would we do without them?
    We get critical information every season from the tabloids. If our sleuthing skills were only a little bit better we wouldnt need them.

FORT Fan

Dec 9th is the exact same day that I posted in another thread wondering when we would see Brad out with his "new' old girlfriend. Looks like my source had it exactly right.

FORT Fan

Anyone who prefaces their comments with..trust me, I'm being honest, look you in your eyes and tell you the truth is about to come out with a big whopper as this article clearly shows. If you've ever witnessed a break up between two people when there's a third party involved, Brad's actions at the FRC and AFR was the perfect example..cold, detached and with no regard to the person's feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;2720611;
    I agree...it wasn't the article that changed my opinion of the situation. I do think that Brad ultimately went on the show for the right reason--to find love. I wish him and his girlfriend the best that life has to offer. I truly believe that we are all deserving of love, happiness, and joy. If Brad has rekindled that with his ex-girlfriend--well, there are now 2 less lonely people in the world. And for that, I am glad.

That said, I don't understand why he would lie to Ellen. I can see how he would want to avoid the backlash, but quite frankly--when we make choices, we have to accept the consequences--good, bad, or indifferent. Do I think that Brad is a bad person? NO--but I don't think that lying to Ellen and the viewers was a very nice thing to do--especially when she was being gracious to him, offering him an apology, and allowing him a platform to defend himself. I hope that Brad can follow in Ellen's footsteps on this one and offer her an apology.
    Your post and my thoughts are the same.
    Good luck to Brad and his current love.
    Excellent recommendation, Brad, apologize to Ellen. Do the right thing.
    See you all at Bachelor 12.

I guess Laurel is lucky then....I can look you in the eye and tell you I love you, or....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Mike;2721022;
    I think that's about the extent of his vocabulary as he seems to say it every 5 minutes He sure knows how to flatter a woman

LOL, Yeah, that certainly wouldn't have me saying, "I won't kick you out of bed for eatin crackers."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2721089;
    LOL, Yeah, that certainly wouldn't have me saying, "I won't kick you out of bed for eatin crackers."
    i know, his monotonous drivel is worse than watching paint dry, cant he come up with something a bit more clever? I guess not as the In Touch piece shows him saying 'Amazing' and how many times did he say that on the Bachelor, 5 billion?

Closed Thread