Closed Thread
Page 103 of 170 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1700

Thread: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2720810;
    And what does this have to say about his insistence from the beginning that he be allowed to choose no one????

Maybe we just simply had the wrong Bachelor for this show.

In a more humorous note, on another board somebody suggested that next time Fleiss and Co. will go over their Bachelor with a fine - toothed comb to the point that he will give somebody the Final Rose even if she is Attilla the Hun.
    LOL....Fleiss would benefit greatly from leaking the Bachelor to FORT prior to filming so we could do a little digging before they waste their precious production funds. I have faith that the sleuthers here could sniff out another RAT prior to filming!

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2720803;
    BTW............if he has really seen the light of what's right for him then Halleluah! Best wishes and stay away from the media! Unless of course it's what you really wanted all along! Guess we'll really know the real answer from Brad! If he did tell us ........would or could we really believe him??? Hard to say!
    HEY LELLIS
    that is the one thing...once you lie...then every comment ever made can not be trusted. we could be hearing the truth...but how would one ever know with this LLPOF!!!! LMAO at whoever came up with that title for HWSNBN. THANKS
    karey

FORT Newbie

It is nice to hear that doing the show got Brad & Jenni back with their ex's. At least the show is good for something!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2720810;
    And what does this have to say about his insistence from the beginning that he be allowed to choose no one????

Maybe we just simply had the wrong Bachelor for this show.

In a more humorous note, on another board somebody suggested that next time Fleiss and Co. will go over their Bachelor with a fine - toothed comb to the point that he will give somebody the Final Rose even if she is Attilla the Hun.
    It says that our boy Drab never intended to pick anyone and that he is a shameless self promoter, egomaniac, and a total Cad. I wonder if Team WOEmack are calling Ellen right now and begging an apology after the Drabelor humiliated Ellen on her own show with his bold faced lies.
    Shame on you Bradley-poo :nono
    LLPOF

I agree with many of you that it was totally shameful to lie to Ellen, especially after she repeatly apologized for calling him a jerk. This season was just like Jen's....she ended up back with Billy Dee and they managed a relationship for a time. Broke up and she is still single. Brad , have no idea what will happen, don't really care.... but I'm a true believer in "what goes around comes around".....good luck Brad may those butterflies always be there for you and if not you can always lie.....

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2719567;
    Now he comes off looking like a liar, and more of a jerk...would it not have been better to say yes I am dating someone now? This is only going to give him more backlash IMO...

As others have said...you are very brave for posting this babyface

It would have been better not to have gone on the Ellen show at all, so as not to be put in that position.

Now, the backlash is going to be greater and not just from us. Who, he doesn't have to be concerned about anyway, as BFC so kindly pointed out. He doesn't owe anyone an explanation, but here's the proof...have at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;2720796;
    This is why I always pay attention to the rumours - no matter what! I'm always sceptical but I don't rule them totally out either. In this modern age with all this instant information at everybodies fingertips, it's really hard to keep many things hidden from the public.

Personally I think its a hoot and it doesn't bother me at all that Brad is back with his ex. I'm betting that this experience will help him in the long run to decide if she is the one for him, just like the situation with Jenni's boyfriend.

I can't say I blame him for possibly not telling the whole truth about whether he was dating his ex on those post show interviews, who knows what the real situation was between them. If they still hadn't arrived at some understanding about the status of their relationship, it would have been premature and possibly embarassing to announce to the whole wide world that they had reconciled. Sometimes the game of love can be very complex.

This is basically how I feel. I don't really care for the lies but I am sure he had his reasons. I was also thinking he may not have said anything about it because he wasn't sure of the extent of their relationship at the time. It's really none of my business why he lied and I don't really feel lied to. I think he has a right to his privacy. It's his life and he can live it how he pleases. I wish the best of luck to him and everyone from this season.

If Brad had not gone on Ellen and lied about not being involved with anyone, I guess I could say that he doesn't owe us an explanation. It would still be nice of him to give it though, seeing as he did sign up for the show and left the viewers shaking their heads wondering what happened. However, he did go on Ellen, acting all hurt and upset that anyone would think he behaved dishonorably and swearing that he wasn't seeing anyone and was truly broken hearted because he really just didn't fall in love with anyone and that it had nothing to do with another woman. Now, we know that was a lie and it would be the polite and decent thing to do to apologize to Ellen and the audience for lying to them. Maybe he doesn't "owe" us an apology but common decency and accepted manners in our society tell us that when caught in a lie we should apologize to the people we lied to. I'm not holding my breath for an apology though because I don't think Brad has the same feelings about decency and manners that I do. His world view seems to revolve around him and him alone.

FORT Fan

Its rather ironic how when Ellen called him on the carpet he and Team Woemack were screaming down the phone trying to get an apology and some airtime, now that they have been BUSTED he is no where to be found Gee, i wonder why that is
    Shameless JERK! LLPOF

There are really only 2 explanations as far as I can see

1) Brad text-messaged his ex throughout the show (why did he have a phone anyways? did abc let him have one?)

2) Brad didn't have a phone and his brothers CHad&? told him about his ex wanting him back during the family visit (which would explain how all his demeanor changed from that point on)

Closed Thread