Closed Thread
Page 102 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1700

Thread: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

can someone point me to the posts by talldede regarding the food critic?

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2720723;
    I have a problem with him making an outright lie on Ellen, especially after she was gracious enough to have him on and appologized to him about the "jerk" comment.

The problem with lying is that now I question everything that he's ever said. How can I know if he was sincere or not? How can I know he was truthful about having feelings for DeDe or Jenni? How can any of us know for sure now that he made the choice to lie?

He should have just told Ellen that he was back to dating and then left it at that. That would have been an honest answer, and we know how much he proclaimed himself to be completely honest.

He should man up and send Ellen an appology for lying to her face on her own show.

I certainly hope that he told DeAnna the truth at the AFTR, because if he did not then I'll think even less of him.
    I agree w/you there. The problem w/lying is that once you do it, you lose all credibility. If someone lies once about something, then how can you truly believe anything else they say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;2720717;
    Blondigal,

I'm wondering if the renewed relationship with his ex was in the early stages, where it needed protection from public scrutiny and they needed to take their time to reconnect and solidify their love. The public has a way of messing with famous people and their relationships. Living in a fishbowl is tough and how much tougher to be a renewed relationship trying to make a go of it. I think that his hiding it was protection of it to hold onto what he has. I think the process of 'the bachelor' probably helped him see that the one who held his heart was the one he let go. I hope they make it work now.

Lying is not good, especially someone who has been touted with integrity. But I've never been put in his position and I think his position is a no win situation. I hope he has the courage to go back on Ellen, spill the whole truth, apologize to her for lying, and to celebrate his girlfriend and what they have. The truth always sets you free.

Not only does the truth set us free. It's what keeps us free, in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by TooAnalytical;2720658;
    grneyedgirl,
    I agree with everything you said and I think he owes Ellen and us an apology.

Rielymeboy,
    you said "wonder if TPTB knew Brad was back with his ex at the WTA or the AFRC..it seemed like Chris knew something and was trying to get Brad to talk."

I think Chris knew something also. When I watched the show, I wondered why they were trying to get him to say he was dating someone else. Why?

Where is babyface??
    Also, we provided the perfect cover for Brad, with our Bettina thread. All our proof pointed to someone else in the picture. But, the descriptions & etc. also fit Bettina.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by www;2720766;
    can someone point me to the posts by talldede regarding the food critic?
    Here is an article about the food critic article I cannot post the link. I googled "food critic Brad Womack and got this.

Her name is Laurel Kargay and she was Brad's girlfriend of three years. She works at Peach Body Boutique in Texas. But there's more to the story than that! It's even been said that the two have a child together, but Kargay has full custody. According to a source on RealityTVSpoiler.com, “Brad would never let the child be exploited and the bachelorettes know about this information.” Any woman who was not comfortable with Brad being a father was asked to sign a confidentiality agreement and dismissed from the show. However, according to the man who started the firestorm on the Internet, Rob Balon, that story is false and they absolutely do not have a child together.

An Austin food critic, Balon removed the story only three days after writing and posting it. Today, he spoke to BuddyTV, saying that he first wrote the story for fun right after the premiere episode aired. "I told her everything I was going to write," he said. The two know each other well as Laurel is close friends with his daughter and was even in her wedding last year. What he did confirm was that the two were in a relationship and had ended it about a year before he left to film The Bachelor. When Rob's daughter saw the interviews with Brad saying he had found his soulmate, she said to her father, "That's funny, he's been texting Laurel!"

Out of respect for Laurel, and at her request, the story was taken down from his site as she never intended to be in the spotlight with her ex. She has not returned BuddyTV's phone calls and has not made any public statements about her relationship with Brad.

This is why I always pay attention to the rumours - no matter what! I'm always sceptical but I don't rule them totally out either. In this modern age with all this instant information at everybodies fingertips, it's really hard to keep many things hidden from the public.

Personally I think its a hoot and it doesn't bother me at all that Brad is back with his ex. I'm betting that this experience will help him in the long run to decide if she is the one for him, just like the situation with Jenni's boyfriend.

I can't say I blame him for possibly not telling the whole truth about whether he was dating his ex on those post show interviews, who knows what the real situation was between them. If they still hadn't arrived at some understanding about the status of their relationship, it would have been premature and possibly embarassing to announce to the whole wide world that they had reconciled. Sometimes the game of love can be very complex.
    Last edited by Krispy; 12-14-2007 at 02:57 PM.

My, My, My, stay away a few days and WHAM! So, honesty speaking, DeAnna got the worst of it. He was dating his ex since late August, while Dee wonders "What's wrong with this picture, somethings not right here?" There you go sweetie. Someone else! too bad all of us in are speculation were called rumor mongores, liars etc!
    Pot calling kettle!!!!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

BTW............if he has really seen the light of what's right for him then Halleluah! Best wishes and stay away from the media! Unless of course it's what you really wanted all along! Guess we'll really know the real answer from Brad! If he did tell us ........would or could we really believe him??? Hard to say!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2720797;
    My, My, My, stay away a few days and WHAM! So, honesty speaking, DeAnna got the worst of it. He was dating his ex since late August, while Dee wonders "What's wrong with this picture, somethings not right here?" There you go sweetie. Someone else! too bad all of us in are speculation were called rumor mongores, liars etc!
    Pot calling kettle!!!!
    Oh Lellis, I missed you along with your witty remarks. I'm glad you are back even if it's for a little while. Isn't that crazy, so far 2 rumors have become reality (Jenni's ex and Brad's ex).
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2720579;
    The trouble is now that what are we to believe. The same food critic (Talldede post) that said that Brad was back with his ex, also said that Brad was texting his ex while filming the show.I'm willing to believe that because the rumors of him back with the ex were denied at the time and dismissed as crazy and ridiculous and look where we are today. If he was indeed texting her during the show, well, he definitely didn't give the show a fair shot and was certainly not in for the right reasons. And to make it even worse, he had denied the rumor even to DeAnna.
    And what does this have to say about his insistence from the beginning that he be allowed to choose no one????

Maybe we just simply had the wrong Bachelor for this show.

In a more humorous note, on another board somebody suggested that next time Fleiss and Co. will go over their Bachelor with a fine - toothed comb to the point that he will give somebody the Final Rose even if she is Attilla the Hun.

Closed Thread