Closed Thread
Page 101 of 170 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1700

Thread: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2720296;
    I understand what you are saying, sluether28. I, of course, cannot answer that question. I suppose being in the position that Brad was in, and all that he had been through on the show plus the bashing faced endlessly on the board, would change a person and how they would react to what would come out when. Perhaps The Ellen show was not the place to discuss his ex, rather it was to talk about why Ellen was upset ~ the flying out of the father, which turned out to be the producer's choice, not Brad's choice. Maybe by going to Vegas it was Brad's decision to get the truth of his relationship out to the public.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have learned that I may not be buying this type of dress in the future. Darn, I thought it was cute.
    Blondigal,

I'm wondering if the renewed relationship with his ex was in the early stages, where it needed protection from public scrutiny and they needed to take their time to reconnect and solidify their love. The public has a way of messing with famous people and their relationships. Living in a fishbowl is tough and how much tougher to be a renewed relationship trying to make a go of it. I think that his hiding it was protection of it to hold onto what he has. I think the process of 'the bachelor' probably helped him see that the one who held his heart was the one he let go. I hope they make it work now.

Lying is not good, especially someone who has been touted with integrity. But I've never been put in his position and I think his position is a no win situation. I hope he has the courage to go back on Ellen, spill the whole truth, apologize to her for lying, and to celebrate his girlfriend and what they have. The truth always sets you free.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2720692;
    Very well said BlondieGal~ I agree with you 100%!
    I think most posters have a problem with the boldfaced lie he told Ellen. BradEx are entitled to happiness if they find it together. Maybe the show opened his eyes to the fact that what he had with his ex was better than what he couldn't find from a pool of 25 successful women handpicked just for him.

Ellen was gracious in profusely apologizing to him over and again on her show and he sat there and lied to her face. It exposes his lack of respect and integrity at that moment with Ellen, doing it on her show too.:nono. He appears what he did was a cowardly. He was on TV and people are bound to catch him in public whether he was in Las Vegas or Atlantic City.

[QUOTE=Arielflies;2720713;]Well, the overnight comments on this thread have been a bit overwhelming. Thank you BFC for scanning in the article that has caused the simmering volcano to spew lava - it was brave of you to place it before us before anyone else did.

She appears to be a beautiful woman and I hope their reconciliation includes the longed for butterflies and rainbows.

Now, perhaps Brad can relax and settle his emotions enough to learn the truth about his need to defend himself to the point of lying when a little honest "shouting from the rooftops" would have sufficed to please (or not) the public eye.

Awe...the infamous tabloids...once again to our rescue with a revealing article and an interesting photo. What would we do without them?[/QUOTE]

Life could get very boring, at times.

I have a problem with him making an outright lie on Ellen, especially after she was gracious enough to have him on and appologized to him about the "jerk" comment.

The problem with lying is that now I question everything that he's ever said. How can I know if he was sincere or not? How can I know he was truthful about having feelings for DeDe or Jenni? How can any of us know for sure now that he made the choice to lie?

He should have just told Ellen that he was back to dating and then left it at that. That would have been an honest answer, and we know how much he proclaimed himself to be completely honest.

He should man up and send Ellen an appology for lying to her face on her own show.

I certainly hope that he told DeAnna the truth at the AFTR, because if he did not then I'll think even less of him.

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2720723;
    I have a problem with him making an outright lie on Ellen, especially after she was gracious enough to have him on and appologized to him about the "jerk" comment.

The problem with lying is that now I question everything that he's ever said. How can I know if he was sincere or not? How can I know he was truthful about having feelings for DeDe or Jenni? How can any of us know for sure now that he made the choice to lie?

He should have just told Ellen that he was back to dating and then left it at that. That would have been an honest answer, and we know how much he proclaimed himself to be completely honest.

He should man up and send Ellen an appology for lying to her face on her own show.

I certainly hope that he told DeAnna the truth at the AFTR, because if he did not then I'll think even less of him.
    Someone sent the article to dee. From what I gather she was a surprized as we were. She knew nothing. She said she asked him about seeing his ex but he kept dening it to her. It all makes sense

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2720713;
    Well, the overnight comments on this thread have been a bit overwhelming. Thank you BFC for scanning in the article that has caused the simmering volcano to spew lava - it was brave of you to place it before us before anyone else did.

She appears to be a beautiful woman and I hope their reconciliation includes the longed for butterflies and rainbows.

Now, perhaps Brad can relax and settle his emotions enough to learn the truth about his need to defend himself to the point of lying when a little honest "shouting from the rooftops" would have sufficed to please (or not) the public eye.

Awe...the infamous tabloids...once again to our rescue with a revealing article and an interesting photo. What would we do without them?
    On the show he talked about butterflies and best friends true love not having to say anything and just knowing. Was it when he was with Bettina he realized that? So, if he already had the butterflies with his ex given that he dated her in the real world for 3 years + why did he walk away. Where is the substance in him?

Now that it has been revealed that he lied to Ellen to her face about not dating or even having a cup of coffee with anyone (maybe he was having dinners instead) any other stories he has spun about not texting his ex etc. is going to be questioned. Falsis in unum falsis in omnibus (fall in one fall in all as stated in the legal world). Would you believe anything he has to say again?

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2719929;
    Thats actually what people look like when they are walking and don't realize they are being photographed

If that's the case, Brad certainly is not the gentleman we thought he was. What happened to holding hands or walking with your arms around your loves waist, or holding a door for her so she can walk throught first. These are common courtisies when you're in love.

Instead, we see Brad rushing out the door first, with his girlfriend left behind looking surprised. If he saw this comining, and he did..he sould have stayed with her and shielded her, she should have been his first concern. At that point, he couldn't stop the picture from being taken, but he could have made sure she would have been o.k.

Just a simple observation, my cyber-friend!

FORT Fan

I hope Ellen tears him a new one once she finds out that he lied to her face and humiliated her on her own show

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2720737;
    On the show he talked about butterflies and best friends true love not having to say anything and just knowing. Was it when he was with Bettina he realized that? So, if he already had the butterflies with his ex given that he dated her in the real world for 3 years + why did he walk away. Where is the substance in him?

Now that it has been revealed that he lied to Ellen to her face about not dating or even having a cup of coffee with anyone (maybe he was having dinners instead) any other stories he has spun about not texting his ex etc. is going to be questioned. Falsis in unum falsis in omnibus (fall in one fall in all as stated in the legal world). Would you believe anything he has to say again?
    I think she may have walked away from him.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2720753;
    If that's the case, Brad certainly is not the gentleman we thought he was. What happened to holding hands or walking with your arms around your loves waist, or holding a door for her so she can walk throught first. These are common courtisies when you're in love.

Instead, we see Brad rushing out the door first, with his girlfriend left behind looking surprised. If he saw this comining, and he did..he sould have stayed with her and shielded her, she should have been his first concern. At that point, he couldn't stop the picture from being taken, but he could have made sure she would have been o.k.

Just a simple observation, my cyber-friend!
    Excellent post! Bradtanic is such a Cad he would have left her holding the bag while he made good his escape from the cameras if he could have ran a little faster he truly is the definition of SHAMELESS

Closed Thread