Closed Thread
Page 10 of 170 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2692766;
    JLuvs, Koolangel, Green and Flygirl, did you indicate you were a FORT poster when you requested tickets? I wonder why they put you in the same section?

Where is J. Edgar Hoover when you need him?
    Nope. They just asked if I wanted tickets and if I wanted to bring a guest. Before I went to taping I only knew of two FORT members that were going.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2692774;
    Since DeAnna is going to be on "Ellen " tomorrow , maybe someone can write to Ellen and ask her to ask DeAnna these questions. I would write in but , for some reason I tried and I keep getting a message error. If someone wants to give it a shot , maybe some of our questions will be asked.

I think the show was taped today, so it is too late to send in questions. There are quite a few that I would have e-mailed in. Too bad we didn't know last week that DeAnna would be on this week.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2692220;
    I also posted this on Bettina thread, but Eonline's Watch With Kristin has reported her "scoop" that once Bettina was eliminated because of disastrous HTD, he had no real feelings at stake in the process, essentially. Here's the link.

Watch with Kristin - Bachelor Scandal Part Deux: Why Brad Really Did It
    I was way ahead of Kristin. I posted this on the night of the finale.

Bettina was the one! Brad just didnít have the same feelings for DeAnna and Jenni, so, he just walked away. Plain and simple

That is the reason why Bettina received such a bad edit. Fleiss blames her for the way the show turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2692780;
    Nope. They just asked if I wanted tickets and if I wanted to bring a guest. Before I went to taping I only knew of two FORT members that were going.
    JLuvs..love your avaitor..lol...looks like one of the cats around my house...lol...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2692412;
    If Brad wanted DeAnna or any of the other ladies he would be with them now. It is not his fault if DeAnna chose to ignore the facts. Brad clearly told her he was not in love with her. She took it upon herself to think there was another chance. IMO he said nothing to make her think there would be.
    I disagree with you. DeAnna left the show without closure from Brad , and left ATFR the same way. If Brad talked to her back stage, we didn't hear anything that was said. If he didn't talk to her backstage ATFR, I hope he made an attempt to do so by now. There were so many things he said ( that were already posted) to make any girl think he still had feelings for her and there might be a chance. At least from what I heard. JMO

Originally Posted by tabby cat
    JLuvs, Koolangel, Green and Flygirl, did you indicate you were a FORT poster when you requested tickets? I wonder why they put you in the same section?

Same for me. What a small world that we were all in the same area.

FORT Fogey

This is bizarre. I know a fifth FORT member who I believe was seated in the same area you were. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I believe this defies the odds.

Maybe the producers looked up your FORT membership in your FBI files before sending you tickets. Espionage? Inroads into the FORT, perhaps? But why...? Revenge for sleuthing out Brad, Nick Sansome, and the bachelor and bachelorette pads before ABC went public with this info? What, what were their nefarious schemes at the AFTR? Tiny microprocessor implants, perhaps? ...
    Last edited by tabby cat; 11-26-2007 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2692802;
    This is bizarre. I know a fifth FORT member who I believe was seated in the same area you were. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I believe this defies the odds.

Maybe the producers looked up your FORT membership in your FBI files before sending you tickets. But why...? Espionage? Inroads into the FORT, perhaps?

You remind me of my ex ... I attributed it to too many Ken Follet books.

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2692800;
    Originally Posted by tabby cat

Same for me. What a small world that we were all in the same area.
    Gee , too bad you all didn't know ahead of time . Maybe next time you can wear name tags " FORT MEMBER" that would be neat... Next season if there is a ATFR, I would love to fly out.
    In fact if I get the tickets , I definitely will.

FORT Regular

I actually sat in a different area than it sounds like everyone else did - if I am reading it all correctly. I THINK everyone else was at the back wall - the audience-members whom you could SEE when they showed CH & whomever he was speaking with (CH being on the left-side of the screen).

I sat on the side-wall - near where the people stood up in front of the microphone to answer their questions. If you were there, you will know which section I am talking about. I had a fabulous view of Brad's family (whom I watched closely for all of their reactions) AND of whomever was in the "hot seat" - CH's back was more towards me - so I could not so much read HIS facial expressions. Then again, a lot of times he is deadpan!

Anyway, no I did not tell anyone I was from anywhere when I requested tickets. I also went to the WTA and sat in the exact same section I sat in for the ATF(no)R. It was GREAT because I was really close to the women in that one.

If someone did yell the thing about "we love your honesty, Brad" - that is NEWS to me. I have asked others who were there, and NO ONE heard it. So, if someone from this board heard it (and I am not doubting you, I just didn't hear it), then it must not have been very loud.

In other words, it must not have been the BIG DEAL that it seems Kate was making out of it, IMO. I mean really, anyone could have shouted ANYTHING - and what's the point? That's THEIR opinion. So what if they shouted it???

I was just more blown away that she was making statements about a show that she was NOT at, and calling it fact!

I have read her stuff in the past and have NEVER been impressed, but that's just me.

Closed Thread