+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Bachelor 11/19/07 Recap: Eeney, Meeney, Miney, Moe, er, ah, Never Mind

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: The Bachelor 11/19/07 Recap: Eeney, Meeney, Miney, Moe, er, ah, Never Mind

Hindsight and foreshadowing with backward arrow hints is where it was at this season, Roses.

I hadn't thought about a dog marking his spot on the lawn until you pointed out his hunched up pacing looked like that. He was also circling a tree.

Cold, rude dude excellently captured by FoRT's own wonderful Roses. Thank you so much for a seaon of insight with laughter. Now, I'm off to read your take on the train wreck known as the ATFR.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Great recap Roses. At least you could find some humor in that evening.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Roseskid, it's been one hell of a season, and thanks for being there with a snarky comment every step of the way!!

Gee, you’d think with Fleiss’ careful attention to details, he’d at least mix up the cue cards a little which could be great fun and might lead to something like, “I came into these women, simply hoping to find an experience, and yet I’ve actually found two heels I’ve fallen for.”

As an aside, I was at a friend’s house not too long ago when someone was pushed into a pool with an iPhone in his pocket, and he surely wasn’t as good a sport as Brad.

Giggle.

Suddenly I realize he’s been talking to us, so I have to rewind and watch the video over again. And again. And again, heheh.

of my dogs does that just before she pees, so I’m wondering what in the hell he’s doing.

Well, I do believe we’ve got a clean up on Aisle 12.

Criminy, at least Sheena got some diamond earrings out of this gig - do Jenni and DeAnna at least get a t-shirt that reads, “I was featured on a Fleiss production and all I got was a broken heart and this lousy t-shirt”?
    Booyah roses! You rock!
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Fan

Frankly, I didn't really "get" his whole explanation. I fear that Brad is just a committment phobic guy and given his mother's multiple divorces, maybe it is not that shocking. Pity really.
    Both women deserved better than what they got.

I have totally enjoyed your recaps. They certainly add a great touch to this show! Thanks again.
    Last edited by classylassy; 11-27-2007 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Adding

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

I love you so much, roses, and I think the only reason I continue watching this garbageamazing show is because of your recaps.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123