+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 11/19/07 Recap: Eeney, Meeney, Miney, Moe, er, ah, Never Mind

Re: The Bachelor 11/19/07 Recap: Eeney, Meeney, Miney, Moe, er, ah, Never Mind

Thanks for the wonderful, hilarious recap Roses!

Your captions have me cracking up, roses! Fabulous recap! I'll miss your recaps more than the show.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

But Brad takes a long pause, and eventually has to step down from the Love Altar to walk in circles around on the grass. One of my dogs does that just before she pees, so I’m wondering what in the hell he’s doing. Fortunately, it doesn’t seem to be a toilet moment for him
    It has already been said, but this was hilarious!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Roses, Roses, Roses!!!!! You make watching this horrible finale worth it!!! ABC needs to hire you ASAP!! I think you should write for Chris. That would be a blast.

My 83 year old mother called me when I was reading your recap. She couldn't understand why I cracked up in the middle of our talk. This is why:

But Brad takes a long pause, and eventually has to step down from the Love Altar to walk in circles around on the grass. One of my dogs does that just before she pees, so I’m wondering what in the hell he’s doing. Fortunately, it doesn’t seem to be a toilet moment for him (seat up or down be damned)

Only your writing makes me laugh out loud!! Hystercial!!

Actually, sometimes I wonder if you are perhaps partly serious too! I also noticed Brad's expression when Dede spoke about putting the toilet seat down and having the laundry a certain way. Also, Brad's panic mode at the podium did in fact seem like someone who had to poop really badly and wanted to walk off the gas or something. It was an unbelievable moment that only you, Roses could truely describe!!

I really hope that DeAnna and Jenni read your recaps. At the very least, they may be able to smile and laugh over the heartache that I blame totally on Brad.

Thank you, Roses!!!!

Ha, that was way better than the show..loved your use of the Brad after the ceremony pic. He is a bad actor..he deserves to be made fun of over and over.

The dog pee joke was too funny as well.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

roses, I'm late in replying but wanted to say this was a fantastic recap! I didn't see the show, but your play by play said it all! I don't care that he didn't pick either one, but honestly, he should've just said right out, "I think you're a great woman, but we are not right for each other and I didn't pick either of you because I am just not sure...I'm sorry." As clumsy as that statement is, it's better than his reasoning, which I'm sure not only confused the girls but also left them very hurt. Thank you for capturing both the humor and the poignancy of the Bachelor. You did another fantastic job, roses! Bravo!

FORT Regular

Thank you for the fantastic recap, roses! I just couldn't watch the finale after I saw the spoilers that Brad dumped both girls, so reading your recap was the perfect solution. Your recaps have been the best part of this season, by far!

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2684363;
    Bradís All Wet

Because I love you all, Iíll skip the reflection on the season, the teasers for tonightís show as well as the commercials, and get right to the gooey center filling.

The family arrives and Brad gives bear hugs to Mom, twin Chad and his younger, never-before-seen brother, Wes.

Without skipping a beat, and frankly sounding as if sheís memorized a stack of 3x5 cards stashed in her pockets, Dee professes her devotion to all things Brad.

When Wes asks Brad if he could imagine spending his life with either of them, Brad says yes, being careful not to hint whether he plans on marrying both of them, or neither.

Sheíll be crushed if he doesnít choose her, and says someone will have to pick her up off the ground if itís not her. <--- Remember this.
    Very funny write-up of such a sucker punch finale. Let's hope the ladies are enjoying their family and TG right now!

Premium Member

But Brad takes a long pause, and eventually has to step down from the Love Altar to walk in circles around on the grass. One of my dogs does that just before she pees, so Iím wondering what in the hell heís doing. Fortunately, it doesnít seem to be a toilet moment for him (seat up or down be damned)
    Hilarious, roses. Great recap as usual.

Great re-cap as usual Roses! So, we're at an end for another season. I hope your dream comes true and one day "the bachelor" skips off with Chris Harrison. It's not too much to ask is it???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast