+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3676777879808182838485868788 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 11/20 Show Discussion - After The Final Rose **spoilers**

Re: The Bachelor 11/20 Show Discussion - After The Final Rose **spoilers**

According to a woman posting at the alphabet board who was sitting in the front at the after show, Chris was upset at Brad because Brad had asked him to find out from DeAnna if she would go out with him. That is why Chris asked DeAnna. However, the poster said that when it was discussed with Brad, Chris was nodding his head at him, but Brad just said what he said about not being in love with her. If his is true, and the woman did sound credible, Brad needs more help than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2688501;
    According to a woman posting at the alphabet board who was sitting in the front at the after show, Chris was upset at Brad because Brad had asked him to find out from DeAnna if she would go out with him. That is why Chris asked DeAnna. However, the poster said that when it was discussed with Brad, Chris was nodding his head at him, but Brad just said what he said about not being in love with her. If his is true, and the woman did sound credible, Brad needs more help than I thought.

Just like the other posters at ABC that said they had the inside track on the following:

1. Jenni is the winner.

2. DeAnna is the winner.

3, Brad and DeAnna are already married.

4. Bettina comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2688507;
    Just like the other posters at ABC that said they had the inside track on the following:

1. Jenni is the winner.

2. DeAnna is the winner.

4. Bettina comes back.

Hey, we also had a poster over here who insisted that her husband had a friend who knew Jenni won. He didn't come out and blatantly say it, but he told her that she would be happy with the result.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2688259;
    Now that I look back on the season, I realize that there are certain things that even Fleiss cannot hide. Just look at Brad when he is with Deanna and Brad when he is with Jenni. He is two different people. As he said, Jenni did bring out a side of him that noone else has brought out. In the end, I do not think that Brad was able to reconcile the 2 Brads, not the 2 girls.

What he may have rationalized, that regardless of how he felt, neither of the two girls would fit well in his day to day life.

Take a look at his lifestyle. Not to exciting. Does he want it to change, maybe a little. I did not get the impression it would be a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2688507;

1. Jenni is the winner.

2. DeAnna is the winner.

4. Bettina comes back.

I also remember a poster whose teacher is Russell's mom and she did tell us that Jenni was back with her boyfriend and yet we didn't believe her.With rumors, you never know
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2688527;
    Hey, we also had a poster over here who insisted that her husband had a friend who knew Jenni won. He didn't come out and blatantly say it, but he told her that she would be happy with the result.

Oh, that's right. Wonder what part of the result he thought she would be happy with? That Jenni was back with her ex?

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2688534;
    I also remember a poster whose teacher is Russell's mom and she did tell us that Jenni was back with her boyfriend and yet we didn't believe her.With rumors, you never know

Oh, jinx, I just posted the same thing on another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2688558;
    Oh, that's right. Wonder what part of the result he thought she would be happy with? That Jenni was back with her ex?
    I know. I was wondering the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2688534;
    I have to say that when she posted she did sound legit. I thanked her for her info.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Question for the Love/Life experts

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2687728;
    If DeAhna loved Brad why was she so desperate at ATFR for him to give her a second chance? That doesn't sound like love to me. Love isn't desperate or clingy. As the saying goes "if you love someone set them free. If they belong with you they will return and if they don't then they weren't yours at all in the first place".
    So my question is: is the above quote TRUE? If I feel desperate or clingy about a man who chose not to be with me at this time, for a reason I don't understand, are you telling me I didn't truly love him? OK then, how does a person who DID love a man feel when that man rejected her? What is the correct feeling for a rejected girl who did love her man?

+ Reply to Thread