+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 357576777879808182838485868788 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 11/20 Show Discussion - After The Final Rose **spoilers**

Re: The Bachelor 11/20 Show Discussion - After The Final Rose **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2688148;
    Eeks! I just got my first FORT pop-up. Anyone else?
    What is a Fort pop-up????

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2688146;
    She was hurt, but it was her ego that took a beating. Listen to her post FRC statements.

For some reason, I think Hillary would make a good Bachelorette. I'd sure watch that one! Actually, Hillary was my first night pick (until Cape laid out the SCs of her departure). Umm. Reminds me of some my other famous first night choices: Angela for Aaron, Ryan for SHSNBN, Kelly Jo for Blob, Sarah Canada for Travis, and Tiffany for Andy.

I agree, Hillary would make a good bachelorette. I did not like the fact that her wit and jokes were usually aimed at someone and was hurtful, but she didn't mind putting herself out there and at times making a fool of herself.

Maybe, comedy is what the show really needs.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2687673;
    I have not said anything since the finale but I have always thought that she was in it to win it. That word GAME stuck OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB when she got the rose at the race track. I dont believe she had her heart broken but I do believe someone else did. If her heart was broken she would not have wanted to do the bachelorette already. Maybe the aunt was right after all she wanted to be an actress she has played the part real well
    Bugsme, I think both DeAnna and Jeannie were there for the exposure. They both got what they were looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2688165;
    What is a Fort pop-up????
    It was an ad that popped up on my laptop right after I clicked "Submit Reply," which blocked my seeing the thread with my post in it. No, it was not an advertisement for FORT , but had never happened to me before while on the FORT site.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2684347;
    Does this mean from now on we have to sleuth to determine which girl he will pick IF any? I hope fleiss removes this part of the contract. I doubt he can seriously push another season after such a failure as this one.

Also, that's sad how he kept bringing up feelings for the other. I guess one of the reasons he couldn't fall in love was b/c he couldn't rationalize feelings for two women. Then again, he probably held back a lot.

We were all shocked with the ending, only because it was the first time the show has ended this way and we just did not see it as an option.

However, now that it has happened, if it happens in the future, it will not be such a surprise. Just another option.

Many of us only watch the show because we enjoy trying to figure how it will end given the clues. Fleiss is giving us fewer clues but also not giving us honest ones.. If, we could depend on whatever clues we are given to be what is actually going to happen the sluething can continue. But, it seems each year Fleiss gets worse..eventually, people will get tired and lose interest then where will the show be. We already know we can't depend on what we see with the interaction on the show or what is being said.

What's left?
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 11-23-2007 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2688168;
    I agree, Hillary would make a good bachelorette. I did not like the fact that her wit and jokes were usually aimed at someone and was hurtful, but she didn't mind putting herself out there and at times making a fool of herself.

Maybe, comedy is what the show really needs.
    It was what made Charlie's season my favorite to date. I went into it with the lowest expectations ever and came away delightfully surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2688189;
    We were all shocked with the ending, only because it was the first time the show has ended this way and we just did not see it as an option.

However, now that it has happened, if it happens in the future, it will not be such a surprise. Just another option.

Many of us only watch the show because we enjoy trying to figure how it will end given the clues. Fleiss is giving us fewer clues but also not giving us honest ones.. If, we could depend on whatever clues we are given to be what is actually going to happen the sluething can continue. But, it seems each year Fleiss gets worse..eventually, people will get tired and lose interest then where will the show be. We already know we can't depend on what we see with the interaction on the show or what is being said.

What's left?
    Now that I look back on the season, I realize that there are certain things that even Fleiss cannot hide. Just look at Brad when he is with Deanna and Brad when he is with Jenni. He is two different people. As he said, Jenni did bring out a side of him that noone else has brought out. In the end, I do not think that Brad was able to reconcile the 2 Brads, not the 2 girls.

I think DeAnna would be a great future Bachelorette. Jenni is back with her boyfriend, and I am happy for her. I also think Hillary has probably embarrassed herself, and her family enough at this point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialized;2688372;
    I think DeAnna would be a great future Bachelorette. Jenni is back with her boyfriend, and I am happy for her. I also think Hillary has probably embarrassed herself, and her family enough at this point in time.
    What did daddy think?

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2688163;
    Lynn, if DeAnna is the next bacheloreette, I will be watchin A&E with you. It would be like watching a rerun of Lt. Baldwin's boot camp. Not my cup of tea.

I did not care for either Deanna or Jeannie from the beginning, not that there is anything wrong with them. They just did not have the type of personality I enjoy being around.
    I also would not want DeAnna as next bachelorette and it is my opinion she has a bullying, controlling personalty which would not be interesting at all to watch nor would most men find that type of personalty appealing.

+ Reply to Thread