+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3070717273747576777879808182838485868788 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 11/20 Show Discussion - After The Final Rose **spoilers**

Re: The Bachelor 11/20 Show Discussion - After The Final Rose **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by daffylouie;2685946;
    I really liked the show, Until the end. Brad really disapointed me and if he didn't fell anything that's fine. He just should lead them on the way he is and whisper on there ears about how much he misses them.
    Whispering in Deanna's ear telling her he missed her was uncalled for, and a little late.

FORT Fanatic

I honestly believe that Brad thought that by making the idiotic statements that he made last night he was doing damage control. I can see him thinking, "If I tell her that I miss her more than she knows and that I miss her every day I will look better and seem more caring" It backfired if that was his intention.

I agree with those who say:
    1) that Brad is not a horrible, evil person and
    2) that he is rather stupid and has no clue how to handle a woman or a relationship.

I don't think he was trying to be cruel but I do think that he is an idiot and if we wanted justice we got it last night.

We didn't get answers nor did the girls...but we did see Brad looking about as stupid as anyone can look in front of several million people. I doubt that he will ever fully recover from that show. I bet that lots of people where he lives will make his life a living hell and that he will regret being on that show for the rest of his life. I don't know if that's fair or if he really deserves the punishment that I suspect he will receive being perceived as public jerk numero uno (especially by the female population), but he will have to live with his words for quite some time.

I feel sorry for his twin brother because if someone mistakenly thinks that he's Brad he could also be the victim of the bad feelings some will have toward his brother.

Deanna will be fine eventually and maybe even stronger for having experienced this but Brad will have to live down his actions for a long time to come.

There it is...justice. It's not perfect and it won't dry Deanna's tears but it is something. Most guys get away with the behavior that Brad displayed and no one is the wiser. That will NOT be the case with Brad Womack.

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2686065;
    I honestly believe that Brad thought that by making the idiotic statements that he made last night he was doing damage control. I can see him thinking, "If I tell her that I miss her more than she knows and that I miss her every day I will look better and seem more caring" It backfired if that was his intention.

I agree with those who say:
    1) that Brad is not a horrible, evil person and
    2) that he is rather stupid and has no clue how to handle a woman or a relationship.

I don't think he was trying to be cruel but I do think that he is an idiot and if we wanted justice we got it last night.

We didn't get answers nor did the girls...but we did see Brad looking about as stupid as anyone can look in front of several million people. I doubt that he will ever fully recover from that show. I bet that lots of people where he lives will make his life a living hell and that he will regret being on that show for the rest of his life. I don't know if that's fair or if he really deserves the punishment that I suspect he will receive being perceived as public jerk numero uno (especially by the female population), but he will have to live with his words for quite some time.

I feel sorry for his twin brother because if someone mistakenly thinks that he's Brad he could also be the victim of the bad feelings some will have toward his brother.

Deanna will be fine eventually and maybe even stronger for having experienced this but Brad will have to live down his actions for a long time to come.

There it is...justice. It's not perfect and it won't dry Deanna's tears but it is something. Most guys get away with the behavior that Brad displayed and no one is the wiser. That will NOT be the case with Brad Womack.
    I think you forgot about what I like to call the "suck-up factor". There will be plenty of dumb women, and other people, who will fawn over him in the future because he's good looking (on the outside), rich and successful no matter what he said and did on TV.

B*** already said he wants to go back to his little bubble of joy and happiness in Austin, never to be in the public eye again. The people in that bubble, or close enough to it, will most likely not be displaying the attitude you describe because they're either friends, family or will want to suck-up to him for various reasons. There might be negative comments but those will become fewer and fewer as some time passes and his customers forget, or just get drunk enough to not care anymore. Life will be all peachy peachy again for B*** pretty soon.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2685459;
    I read an interview with Fleiss and he came off sicker and more depraved than Brad could ever be. What a jerk...

The ending that he wanted to film was horrid and thank God the Network wouldn't allow it. Now there is a man with no empathy.
    What kind of ending did he want to film?

I didn't watch the show on DVR until this afternoon. I didn't have any problem with Brad choosing neither of them and thought a Bachelor had actually done the admirable thing for a change.

Then I saw his performance on AFTR.

There was some reason he changed his mind at the last minute, and he wasn't coming anywhere close to admitting what it really was. All of those elaborate answers about "not feeling it" were just subterfuge. He was not answering the actual questions that were being put to him. He never satisfactorily explained why dating DeAnna for a while off-camera would amount to being deceptive.

Behind closed doors DeAnna might be the biggest witch in history, who knows? Maybe she destroyed her chances on the last date? But she still had every right to get up halfway through one of those stupid, Bill Clinton-style, non-denial denials that Brad was issuing and just walk off the stage. It's to her credit that she stuck it out.

Despite all that, Brad's performance probably won't hurt him with the local women in Austin. Bachelor groupies will act like that blonde girl at the end: "Does this mean Brad is still single?" They'll pay no attention to the sociopathic behavior they actually saw on screen - they'll just swarm to the high status male like bees to a flower garden.

Now that DeAnna knows the truth, I'm sure she'll get over him quickly. I don't expect we'll see her milking her fifteen minutes of fame, either - she doesn't seem like the type.

At least the show reminded me why Byron and Mary are still the only good thing this series has produced.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;2686192;
    Instead of having Brad at the FRC location with the rose podium behind him staring at the ring, Fleiss wanted Brad on a couch, eatting a sub, holding a remote watching tv. ABC said no way!

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;2686192;
    Brad sitting on the couch by himself, eating a sub sandwich and watching football. Actually, I would have laughed pretty hard at that. And so would most of a typical reality TV audience, no matter how much it would have offended romance fans on FORT. To me, it wouldn't have been mocking Jenni and DeAnna but mocking Brad and his attitude toward the process.

i didn't even watch more than a couple of episodes of the show , seemed boring

i did watch the show last nite and thought it was interesting...

alot of women crack me up when it comes to this show... Brad didn't *LOVE* the women and let em go and people are bitching and saying he could have seen "where it went"

on that same note, you have past bachelors giving promise-rings and choosing a women just for the sake of picking one...and once again people were bitching

what on earth do you want

them 2 broads got the exposure they wanted, get over it... fake dates and a month+ of isolation with any man (flavor flav for example); you'd be in love too

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2685981;
    Whispering in Deanna's ear telling her he missed her was uncalled for, and a little late.
    She should have replied, "And I'll be thinking of you only when I'm throwing the garbage out!"

Really, the jerk deserved to be put in his place.

FORT Fan

So nobody thinks that the producers were most likely pushing Brad to pick one even though deep down he knew he wasn't in love with either? I think thats why he changed his mind at the end.

+ Reply to Thread