+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 88 FirstFirst ... 296970717273747576777879808182838485868788 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 11/20 Show Discussion - After The Final Rose **spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: The Bachelor 11/20 Show Discussion - After The Final Rose **spoilers**

Another thing that bothered me: why did he make the, 'I wanted to give our love every single chance'...OUR LOVE?! Huh?

My guts that Jenni was more than portrayed were right on. I liked Deanna more last night than during the show but wish she had not begged for Brad.

The "surprise finale" did indeed take me by surprise. Never did I expect the ending to be that the Bachelor would be the "Cad of the Year".

What a tool. Watching Deanna's pain was difficult. And Brad, quit touching women when you're dumping them. And quit using the push/pull method to assuage your guilt. Get counseling. Oh, and use sunscreen. You're starting to show your age.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2685777;
    Another thing that bothered me: why did he make the, 'I wanted to give our love every single chance'...OUR LOVE?! Huh?
    You caught that too?? My fiance said "Wait, I thought he didn't love her!? I'm a guy and even THAT is confusing to ME!"

I swear... that men from mars thing has gotta really be true

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2685777;
    Good point... no, GREAT point!!! I noticed that as well, and I was like "So you do love her?"... well, I think this was by far not the only statement that made it seem like he loves her... in fact everything he said about her at the FRC and last night (except that he couldn't tell her he loves her) SCREAMED that he loves her!!! Why on earth does he not get it??? I wouldn't be half as mad if I didn't have the feeling that he does love her... and apparently I'm not the only one who sees that... even people who didn't see a connection between DeAnna and Brad throughout the show now think that he loves her...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

he was very cold, that's for sure, maybe that's just his way with the ladies who knows, but obviously he was not into either of them at all, so time to move on deanna, but with her i think her problem is more a bruised ego than heart

some think he's gay, i def don't think so, i think its the typical male jerk thing

FORT Newbie

so i just realized that "survivor" has formed more lasting couples than "the bachelor." anyone else find that extremely telling?

Survivor couples...true.

Brad is a jerk and those women deserve way better

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteryhunt;2685910;
    so i just realized that "survivor" has formed more lasting couples than "the bachelor." anyone else find that extremely telling?
    Yep, lol.

I think it comes down the difference between getting to know someone through difficult situations, and getting to know someone through situations meant to foster feelings that may not be real.

Although, it is worthy to note that all but one of the Survivor romances happened "off" the show, as a result of the comraderie (sp?) that all former Survivors seem to share.

FORT Fan

I really liked the show, Until the end. Brad really disapointed me and if he didn't fell anything that's fine. He just should lead them on the way he is and whisper on there ears about how much he misses them.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2685702;
    Two things (I limited it to only two) I really hated hearing/seeing last night:

1. The freakin elbow nudge he gave DeAnna when she first sat down. Dude...she is hurting right now and you're doing the elbow nudge...really?!

2. I also couldn't stand after DeAnna said, “Nothing makes sense…” Brad's response was, "Fair enough." Well now, that doesn't seem like the appropriate response...though none of his responses seemed that appropriate.

I had to laugh at him repeating about three times to the audience that his heart was broken too. I think he thought the more times he said it, the more likely they'd believe him.
    1. That is called a human being with absolutely NO CLASS above several other things. That list could be quite long.

2. Because Brad wanted everyone to feel as he was the victim instead of the opposite.

+ Reply to Thread