+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 286869707172737475767778798081828384858687 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 11/20 Show Discussion - After The Final Rose **spoilers**

Re: The Bachelor 11/20 Show Discussion - After The Final Rose **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by BinkieBaby;2685598;
    I knew my husband all of 6 weeks before he proposed and I said yes. We were married 6 months after the day we first met. Same with my parents. It can & does happen. The only difference is that my husband wasn't dating another woman when he met me.
    Good for you, glad it worked out well. But in this case, the guy is kissing how many women on this show, 15 to 25.

That's funny about Jen Schefft and Brad! You never know! lol

Quote Originally Posted by greenearthteam;2685640;
    I agree...but would rather see Jenni or Sadie.

YES! SADIE for next Bachelorette!

Someone upthread asked what is so hard to understand about "I can't look you in your eye and tell you that I love you, so I have to say goodbye."
    Well, if it's just that statement, I guess nothing is hard to understand about it. But if you combine it with "When I first met you I told someone I was done", "the first time I kissed you I felt like I've never felt in a long time, if ever", "I can see you as a wonderful wife and mother", "you have everything I've always looked for in a woman", "when I look at you I see so many things that I never thought I could have in my life", "I care so very much about you", "I've been thinking about you every day for the last two and a half month", "I still have very deep feelings for you", "I just want to hug you" and "I'll miss you more than you'll ever know"... don't you think that's kind of confusing, to put it mildly? I don't blame DeAnna for not understanding it, because it doesn't make sense to me either! He's running away from love, and God knows why...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fogey

Two things (I limited it to only two) I really hated hearing/seeing last night:

1. The freakin elbow nudge he gave DeAnna when she first sat down. Dude...she is hurting right now and you're doing the elbow nudge...really?!

2. I also couldn't stand after DeAnna said, “Nothing makes sense…” Brad's response was, "Fair enough." Well now, that doesn't seem like the appropriate response...though none of his responses seemed that appropriate.

I had to laugh at him repeating about three times to the audience that his heart was broken too. I think he thought the more times he said it, the more likely they'd believe him.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2685482;
    He doesn't love her. That’s it – they could go around in circles all the livelong day and the answer wouldn’t change. Period.

I seriously keep on repeating that because he likes her, but not like that. They weren't dating exclusively(if at all), he was courting another girl and he in general had no commitment to her. Her feelings were subjective because i don't see where they were being reciprocated, if they were, it wasn't to the same degree. She needs to start reading that book...
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

DeAnna didn't get an answer, Jenni didn't get an answer, we didn't get an answer, Brad doesn't know either or he's not saying! I did a final thoughts video over on YouTube. Search Lellis819....called Final Thoughts.
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

It would be nice if we didn't have a recycled bachelorette.

If they want to run that show, I'm sitting it out. I just didn't take to any of the girls this season.

Maybe I'll go climb a mountain in Argentina this summer instead.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2685318;
    I hope that Brad realizes the the butterflies and rainbows that he is talking about happen in the infatuation part of a relationship. It is a chemical reaction in the body that causes you to feel that way. Once that infatuation phase is over you fall into deep love, which in my opinion in 10 times better than the butterflies phase of a relationship. Real love is respect, admiration, security, comfort, understanding - not butterflies and rainbows. If you want that then go to Disneyland and ride the rollercoaters!
    that's basically what I said too.. He's 35, time to grow up.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog;2685725;
    It would be nice if we didn't have a recycled bachelorette.

If they want to run that show, I'm sitting it out. I just didn't take to any of the girls this season.

Maybe I'll go climb a mountain in Argentina this summer instead.
    OOOOOOOO!!!! I wanna go! Where's the sign up sheet???

I agree, a fresh face, someone we dont know, would be nice for the next bachelorette. None of the possibilities mentioned...Sadie, Jenni, Deanna...none of them are that interesting as people. Sheena? Chris sure liked her...but I dont know if she's interesting or mature enough to carry it off either. I wish they'd come up with a new format, mix it up a little (although NOT the scruffy, no thrills show of Charlie days...ugh) Keep the glamorous houses and dates, but change...something.

Someone way down posted that Travis said if he had to do it all over again, his F2 would have been Susan and Jehan. How classy of Dr. Dork to publicly second guess himself.

+ Reply to Thread