+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 11/20 Show Discussion - After The Final Rose **spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: The Bachelor 11/20 Show Discussion - After The Final Rose **spoilers**

I have one question:

Brad, do you really mean that?

Wow...he had two months to come up with something! It would be so much better to just come out and say I'm sorry Jenni and DeAnna I did not and still do not have mutual feelings for you beyond what we already explored in this whole Bachelor experience...what the heck is he doing coming out and still saying he has feelings and that he thinks of DeAnna everyday...dude STOP you are killing me you can NOT really mean that!!

I think one of our fellow FORT posters should nominate someone you know because after posting with all of you wonderful FORTERS I have no doubt they'll be just as sweet, and kind as you all have been this season! I will miss this board until the spring!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2684628;
    Whoa!!!
    well its true, he won't have to worry about tears, emotional commitments, he can dress her how he likes and put her in the closet when he is done

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2684374;
    Wow! I'm so proud of Jenni and Deanna (esp her) after tonight and I'm not even a fan of theirs . Unfortunately, they both didn't got the closure that they were looking for from Brad. Brad to me definitely have some "commitment " issues. Here you have two ladies who poured their hearts out for him and he still says there's something missing from them? Meanwhile, he keep saying that Bettina was so emotionally guarded and reserve and yet he can't handle two women who's opening up themselves to him! OMG! What's wrong with this guy?!?
    You know, I haven't thought of it in that regard. But, can you imagine if he had decided on Bettina? She can't open up, and he can't commit. That would have been a blazing hot relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2684351;
    I'm NOT getting that. I may be the only person on the board to think so, but I think he did the right thing. He was true to himself.
    No Wally, I also think he did the right thing. He told both of them he didn't feel in his heart he saw any future with either. He was true to his heart whether people like it or not. All three of these people will go on with their lives having recovered from whatever perceived trauma they incurred.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by TwoTempi;2684632;
    Gahh!! This post is 100% it. Where were you 3.5 years ago when I was going through this same crap?

Agh, gotta love life and the doozies it throws at you.
    ha ha ... i was going through my own crap, learning the stuff (the hard way) that I posted about!

Quote Originally Posted by josieb;2684614;
    This guy's a sociopath. Not in the sense that he'll be gunning down anyone but in his dealings with people. He cannot see or understand that his actions are hurting others.
    Jenni (my gal) came off with flying colors tonight. The whole season, people thought she's fluffy and ditsy just bec she's always smiling, has a high pitched laugh and voice. I've always seen her as a sweet person with a gentle soul but tonight, she showed she has strength of will and character. Oh for sure, she was hurt but she has moved on. In fact, all through their interaction tonight, she has the upper hand.
    Unfortunately, DD came off worse tonight. Bec she speaks well and is very direct, people assumed she's very confident. Turns out she's a doormat when it came to men. I do feel bad for her for what happened and hope she can move on after this. It's just terrible the cad is trying to mess with her, what with the whispered words in the final hug. She appeared to have a hard time pulling away from him.
    Yes..I totally agree that he is sociopathic. He doesn't get it as seen by his telling DeDe how much he thinks of her every day. That is just too weird. Jenni is first class..and DeAnna needs to step it up.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom;2684600;
    The problem is..and what the girls unfortunately may never understand..is that that there were no conflicts to make them think it wasn't all roses and butterflies. Brad scared himself away. I think he does regret it and doesn't know how to say he was wrong for letting DeAnna go.

It's just sad.
    He doesn't know how to say, "I'm SORRY, I made the wrong decision, because I got SCARED!"

He wasn't true to himself though, if he still indeed thinks of Deanna...if he felt nothing as he said he did, then he wouldn't be thinking of her yet. I seriousely dont think this man knows what he wants, or how he thinks. You just dont take two human beings with deep feelings as these women both professed, and take them each to the f2 podium only to tell them "it isnt there". After 2 1/2 months, he now says he thinks of Deanna every day? Something is not right.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pedslp;2684643;
    ha ha ... i was going through my own crap, learning the stuff (the hard way) that I posted about!
    Oh lordy, you must know my ex then.

I think there's a special place in hell for guys like that! Or a warm spot on a psychiatric couch.

+ Reply to Thread