+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 88 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 11/20 Show Discussion - After The Final Rose **spoilers**

Re: The Bachelor 11/20 Show Discussion - After The Final Rose **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisnotjo;2684326;
    My DH didn't watch any of the season except this. He was just floored at what a tool Brad was being. Every word out of Brad's mouth had DH gasping at the stupidity and total lack of self-awareness.
    Awwwwww...congratulations!

YOU married a sweetheart.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2684133;
    25 women and he couldn't find not one to date?
    Army,
    I met my husband via a personal ad I placed, and he was #44 out of 90 responses that I received. Trust me, the first 43 were not even close. I like to tell young singles that it's a numbers game. Search long enough, and you'll find the lid that matches your pot.

I would really love to know what else was said between him and the ladies, they each got less than 10 minutes on the show that was aired, and I am sure they had much more time at the taping

FORT Fan

Whatever his issues are, it doesn't give him a license to deserve a free pass. This man is 34 years old. He needs to get over it. People have had it far worse than him and still manage to have normal relationships. I can't believe anyone is defending him, and if he was my friend, I'd make sure he gets help. Every word he says is contradictory. People who preface things by saying, "I'll look you straight in the eye.".. are generally not telling the truth.

Butterflies in the stomach. What is Brad, 14 years old?

I have just come on the board after watching ATFR. I wondered before yesterdays airing how there could be and ATFT show if there wasn't a FR given. I still stand by that thought. ABC did major damage control with Trista/Ryan/baby and Byron/Mary. Did not work. DeAnna came into this believing that that there was something good in Brad that would make him "get" what he was giving up. At least he said that maybe he has issues that he needs to address. Amen brother. DeAnna - you deserve so much better than this. Don't try to fix what is broke. That shouldn't be your responsiblitly.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2684328;
    Oh, he completely and utterly lost me with that line. I cried watching Deanna struggle to get the answers she needed. She stood her ground, but he is just unwilling or incapable of being honest about WHY he did what he did. Saying he didn't want to be "some guy" or "sell out" is not an answer that she can wrap her brain and her heart around.

And for him to say that he thought about her every single day - if he didn't mean it - is just cruel too.

I'm sorry, I know plenty of people on the board will defend him to their dying breath, but I just don't see it. I see a man that is selfish about his own emotions. He wanted both of them to risk it all and he wasn't willing to do the same. Ultimately, did what he had to do to make life easier for himself in the short and long run with his final decision. That's low and it isn't something to be applauded OR defended.
    Very well stated! Brad thought of what Brad wanted in this. Disregarded two very hurt women...or he would have come up with some answers tonight..and he couldnt!

FORT Fanatic

wow, the guy really is a self-centered JERK!
    He claims 'his heart' was broken too, he actually just felt sorry for himself and nobody else.

Run Deanna, run!!

You know he contradicts himself ALL THE TIME. Says he wants the instantanious connection and didn't have it...didn't he tell DeAnna that when he saw her come out of the limo he told someone "DONE"?? WTF?? And then he says that he did not have "butterflies" with her...but he told her that when they first kissed that it made him feel like he has never felt before. Again, WTF?

Brad you are a douchebag!

Quote Originally Posted by minime;2684379;

So, let's say that he does have commitment issues. If he does, then he obviously did the right thing by cutting the cord right then and there anyway. Maybe his issues stem from the fact that this show is set up to have the bachelor lead women on, one at a time, week after week until he finally ends up with the one woman still standing. If I went through that, I'd have some serious commitment issues at the end of it as well.

All in all, I feel bad for all of them - but only as much as I can for people who willingly signed up for something like this. This show is not a breeding ground for true love and stable relationships, as the track record can clearly show.

Let's face it - it's all entertainment. And that's why we all watch.
    This was way beyond entertainment. DeAnna was insane to want to try to get back with someone by his own admission didn't love her. But, like I said it goes way deeper than that and she and Jenni are lucky girls to not be involved with him. They should count their blessings.

+ Reply to Thread