+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 209 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Now comes gossip that Brad is dating someone from behind the scene of the bachelor, another Bob perhaps?

[QUOTE=dodie430;2688197;]

One of the most truthful and meaningful things I've ever heard with regards to long term love - was said by this elderly man who was celebrating his 60th wedding anniversary. The local reporter inevitably asked the couple:

"What's your secret for such a long, successful marriage?"

...and his reply

"We both never fell out of love at the same time."[/
    QUOTE]

Now getting to read that makes this whole Bachelor11 experience worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2688386;
    Now comes gossip that Brad is dating someone from behind the scene of the bachelor, another Bob perhaps?
    Heard this before somewhere, don't remember where..thought it was a joke. When would he have had time or energy???

Where did you hear it?

[QUOTE=longhornalum;2688399;]
    Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2688197;

One of the most truthful and meaningful things I've ever heard with regards to long term love - was said by this elderly man who was celebrating his 60th wedding anniversary. The local reporter inevitably asked the couple:

"What's your secret for such a long, successful marriage?"

...and his reply

"We both never fell out of love at the same time."[/
    QUOTE]

Now getting to read that makes this whole Bachelor11 experience worthwhile.
    I was thinking the same exact thing, longhornalum!

It was in Kate's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2688378;
    [/B]

Well Momlady, since this was first posted in the Bettina thread. Perhaps, a Bettina crew member should respond.

I have highlighted the issues I am responding to.

I don't think we will ever really know the true reason Brad came on the show. We can continue to speculate all we want but it will still be speculation.

BabyfaceC has addressed the issue of Brad talking to DeAnna ATFR. He said the filming of this scene took a long time. (to lazy to look up post for exact information.) He said Brad spent quite a bit of time talking to DeAnna and answering her questions..then he was told the light was fading and he had to wrap it up. That's where we get, what appeared to be a very cold farewell. He told Deanne he had to walk her out.

He also said, Brad talked to her AFTRC for awhile but did not say anything different then he had already told her. How many different ways can a person say.... I am not in love with you.

I see this as a personality flaw with DeAnna, I never understood where Brad got that she was a strong person. What I saw from the beginning is she was controling.
    Very well stated, especially the statement "how many different ways can a person say,,,,I am not in love with you". DeAnna's personality from the beginning of the show was that of someone who wanted control, things her way,and unfortunately that did not happen in the end and she is having difficulty accepting the fact she was not the chosen one. She will go on with life the same as all the other participants on this edition of the Bachelor with time.

FORT Regular

I am glad some of you agree with me. I don’t blame Brad like I said, and I don’t think I’d lay the blame on the show’s producers either. I wish we could get the missing link, however, that missing piece of information that would shed some light and clear things up, but Bard must have his personal reasons for staying clam and I respect that. My guess is, he's protecting this someone who does not want to be thrust into the limelight, and who can blame her? At what point did he know, however, that the jig was up? A lot of people are speculating about that, but AFAIC, it really doesn’t matter. My guess would be that it was probably sooner than later. But the show had to go on and he had to save face, so that must have been really hard on him. Like I say, this is all speculation on my part, but I hope that there is some truth to it. There are also some folks who believe Brad did this for publicity and his own personal gain. That scenario I do not even want to phantom--just the idea makes my stomach turn. I really want to believe that he went into this whole-heartedly and with the best of intentions, but life threw him a curve ball. As we all know, when it comes to love & relationships, there are NO set rules.

I don’t think this will ever repeat itself, but my advice to the show would be to screen the men more carefully to make sure they are available emotionally. Ask questions, probe, do some homework and some background check. It would save so much trouble, hurt and humiliation.

There are some pretty good sleuths on this board, so I think that, eventually, the truth will come out and we'll be able to find out the whole story.
    Last edited by jewels2312; 11-23-2007 at 02:21 PM.

I usually do not jump to conclusions, and would still like to give Brad some benefit of doubt.

Questions:

When did Brad talk talk to an ex during the taping? I already asked this question. Jason AKA babyfaceC said he talked to family members. Which still did not make sense since they are not allowed to have contact with the outside world.

How can Brad be an honest man and have integrity, if he is doing this show as a sham, if he is emotionaly not available to the women still left in the show. If he is honestly narrowing the field down, yet has feelings for someone else does that not make him a not nice person like others in the past?

So was Brad a cad and unavailable because he had someone else in the wings other then F2 or not?

How would BabyfaceC know what Brad and DeAnna talked about. Unless babyfaceC was in the room it is all hearsay, and in defence of his business partner and maybe extremely biased.

Just the fact that babyfaceC knew the out come and admitted, speaks of the fact that Brad did not keep quiet as he was suppose to about the outcome. That speaks to Brad's credibility.

The cold or iceman that some people have referred to are mentioned because of the look in Brad's eyes when he shuts out or tunes out when he has had enough, he may be taking about emotional he just shuts the person he is talking to out. Brad was show in at least two instances at the FRC and at the ATFR to be an tap turning emotions on and off.

The other issue was Brad going off and getting upset/angry when he asked DeAnna do you know how I feel, maybe to Brad it was a rhetorical question, yet he was set off when DeAnna questioned him.

There are two issues here.
    1. Do not ask a question, because it may be answered.

2. Brad needs to learn to control his temper when he is questioned.

Brad has said he does not like to be questioned. Well at least he knows he has an issue. Now he has to learn to deal with that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2688500;
    How would BabyfaceC know what Brad and DeAnna talked about. Unless babyfaceC was in the room it is all hearsay, and in defence of his business partner and maybe extremely biased.

Just the fact that babyfaceC knew the out come and admitted, speaks of the fact that Brad did not keep quiet as he was suppose to about the outcome. That speaks to Brad's credibility.
    The cold or iceman that some people have referred to are mentioned because of the look in Brad's eyes when he shuts out or tunes out when he has had enough, he may be taking about emotional he just shuts the person he is talking to out. Brad was show in at least two instances at the FRC and at the ATFR to be an tap turning emotions on and off.

The other issue was Brad going off and getting upset/angry when he asked DeAnna do you know how I feel, maybe to Brad it was a rhetorical question, yet he was set off when DeAnna questioned him.

There are two issues here.
    1. Do not ask a question, because it may be answered.

2. Brad needs to learn to control his temper when he is questioned.

Brad has said he does not like to be questioned. Well at least he knows he has an issue. Now he has to learn to deal with that problem.

What about Jenni being picked up from the airport by her ex boyfriend coming from the FRC, and appears to have been dating him ever since. Several posters from Phoenix indicated Jenni has been seen around town with her ex during the airing of the show, well they were correct, and those postings were not rumors.

+ Reply to Thread