+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 209 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

[QUOTE=Krispy;2697597;]Personally I think Brad is making a mistake by dragging this thing out by doing Ellen. QUOTE]

I know he's trying to get his side out there, but I agree, he should just disappear and let the masses forget he was ever the bachelor.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;2697597;
    Personally I think Brad is making a mistake by dragging this thing out by doing Ellen. He really ought to cut his losses while he's ahead. The more talking he does the deeper the hole he's digging himself into and the harder it will be to climb out of it.

Let's face it - he's not brilliant and he isn't the most articulate. His down home charm only goes so far. When it comes to a battle of wits, I'm betting that Ellen, if she so choses, could make mincemeat out of him. Not sure if ABC will muzzle her.

Can't wait to see it.
    Couldn't agree more with you with everything that you said, i guess his enormous ego just wont let it go and he has no idea the hole he is digging keeps on getting deeper..he really doesnt have a clue (specially when it comes to women and how to treat them).
    Itll be interesting to see if Ellen sticks to her opinion because as you said Drab isnt the sharpest TOOL in the shed and she could make mincemeat out of him if she wants to. Anyway he is best to leave well enough alone and crawl back to his bars and bedpost notching foolishness, instead, Team Womack just keep making it worse for them and for Bradley by trying to spin it to make everyone feel sorry for him.

FORT Newbie

I do want to say one more thing on Hillary's behalf. It was a great adventure in her life with it's ups and downs. It definitely is one that will go down as one of the most memorable times in her life. The people of the show were very nice to her and she met some great friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo;2697682;
    I do want to say one more thing on Hillary's behalf. It was a great adventure in her life with it's ups and downs. It definitely is one that will go down as one of the most memorable times in her life. The people of the show were very nice to her and she met some great friends.
    Buffalo thanks for coming to th FoRT and sharing with us! I know I loved seeing Hillary on my tv screen for weeks. She was one of my favorites from the beginning and I definitely got her dry sense of humor.

Hopefully she'll look back on the experience fondly and can tell her grandkids someday "Guess what silly grandma did??"

I am so happy to hear that! She really came across as a great girl. I read several articles here about her real life persona and she sounds like a giving and caring individual. Again, I wish her the very best!

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2697626;

I know he's trying to get his side out there, but I agree, he should just disappear and let the masses forget he was ever the bachelor.
    I don't see him doing just that though since according to one of his interviews (sorry I forgot which one was it) he stated that he's a "narcist" and that he really cares what people think and say about him but at the same time has developed a "thick skin" also by agreeing to be on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;2697597;
    Personally I think Brad is making a mistake by dragging this thing out by doing Ellen. He really ought to cut his losses while he's ahead. The more talking he does the deeper the hole he's digging himself into and the harder it will be to climb out of it.

Let's face it - he's not brilliant and he isn't the most articulate. His down home charm only goes so far. When it comes to a battle of wits, I'm betting that Ellen, if she so choses, could make mincemeat out of him. Not sure if ABC will muzzle her.Can't wait to see it.

I afraid you could be right, I have a feeling ABC has alread thrown him under the bus and are just using him, at this point.

Your Daughter is very beautiful. Very photogenic. You are a very proud parent and she is lucky to have your support.

Your daughter is delightful and has a great sense of humor. Anyone who is savy or "in the know" about the workings of this show knows that Fleiss creates the "characters" for the show for each individual. Hillary was used as such a character to tell the story he wanted to tell.

I think she was funny and adorable, but I also believe that production really used her terribly, which is why I don't put stock in the "character" she was portrayed as this season.

Awww!! I am glad that she has that to take away from this experience. I bet she made a ton of lifelong friends. It seems to be that people that go on this show really do stick together!

+ Reply to Thread