+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2697335;
    I loved Hillary. As I previously posted, she was my favorite the first night. I feel, however, that we did not get to see the real Hillary until TWTA. She obviously has a vibrant personality, and lively outlook on life. I would love to see her as the Bachelorette. She could really carry the show.
    Yep, she would probably carry the show quite well. But she really would have to watch her language. They can't bleep out half of the show I think it was cute though to see how embarrased she was about that at the WTA... I wonder if it was too many drinks that made her say what she said at the pool date. It was really funny when Chris asked Brad after showing the bleep clip at the WTA if he wanted to reconsider his decision to let Hillary go!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Newbie

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom;2697342;
    I agree. I think Hillary was given the bimbo edit, and she definitely showed us something different at TWTA. I honestly don't know why anyone would want to go on the show now that they see how editing portrays people as different from what/who they really are.
    I did not think that Hillary got a bimbo edit. Tough girl, will not no one stop in her say and take them all down to get her prize. Suitcase, the comments about Jenni then later DeAnna and McCarten.

Then the pool party I thought the raunchy biker chick.

Showing her emotions added to the multi-dimentional women, we saw this year.

I think Hillary dancing on the furniture was the fun loving Hillary. I wonder if that is more her personality then any of the other clips.

I wonder while the show is being taped, do the women realize what edit they will get, by being asked to say or do certain things. I remember that Tina told them she will not talk anything medical and be cast in that role.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo;2697380;
    What do you think?
    Buffalo, Nice to meet you.

About what?

I would not be surprised of the women didn't know how they would be edited until they saw the show. If they knew they were going to get a certain type edit, it may come off as too stiff. But by prompting them in certain areas, the producers can get the edit they want while still maintaining the natural look. Of course, I could be wrong. It's happened occasionally!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo;2697313;
    I just want to take the time to thank the fort for the consideration that you gave my daughter. Blondie, Kendra K, the gals who visited Brad and anyone else who stuck by my daughter during Bachelor 11 and saw the true person that my daughter was, a BIG THANK YOU!

Blondie, you already know how Hillary and I feel about you. You have been the best. I don't think I would of gotten through this season without you. You have been my cheerleader, my psychiatrist and my friend and I cherish that.

This has been one heck of a ride for Hillary and us and again thank you for that ray of sunshine on the days that it was really dark and dreary.

The Fort is a bunch of classy people and it rocks!!!!!!

Hillary's mom
    Hillary was a joy to watch and so very funny! She should do stand up! Thanks for sharing a bit of your daughter with us this season!

FORT Newbie

Here I go again, I didn't think I would come out on this site. Hillary did not know how she was going to be edited until it was a done deal. She would get a phone call from the producers warning her about what was going to be shown. She saw it for the first time, just like us. It was very hard for her. I had a pm from someone from the Fort about Hillary's comment about Bettina and I didn't want to comment publicly about it but I am.

I want to address it because this has been bothering Hillary and her family. The comment that Hillary made about Bettina was taken totally out of context- it had NOTHING to do with divorce. Hillary has a grandfather and a grandmother that are divorced and love them dearly and accepting of it. She realizes that sometimes divorce is inevitable, but sad. The comment was a retaliation to something that was said in the house which Hillary shouldn't have done, but it happened. She apologized on the WTA to Bettina which was edited out.

This has been very hard for us as a family, but we support and love Hillary very much because we know the real person and wish you could too.

Hillary's mom

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo;2697407;
    Here I go again, I didn't think I would come out on this site. Hillary did not know how she was going to be edited until it was a done deal. She would get a phone call from the producers warning her about what was going to be shown. She saw it for the first time, just like us. It was very hard for her. I had a pm from someone from the Fort about Hillary's comment about Bettina and I didn't want to comment publicly about it but I am.

I want to address it because this has been bothering Hillary and her family. The comment that Hillary made about Bettina was taken totally out of context- it had NOTHING to do with divorce. Hillary has a grandfather and a grandmother that are divorced and love them dearly and accepting of it. She realizes that sometimes divorce is inevitable, but sad. The comment was a retaliation to something that was said in the house which Hillary shouldn't have done, but it happened. She apologized on the WTA to Bettina which was edited out.

This has been very hard for us as a family, but we support and love Hillary very much because we know the real person and wish you could too.

Hillary's mom

((((Buffalo)))) I'm sorry that it has been hard on your family. If all the girls were on their best behaviour and minding their P's and Q's it would make for a boring show and probably be cancelled. We, as humans are flawed...and those flaws make us who we are. Hillary is adorable and quite lovable. I hope she knows that!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo;2697407;

Hillary's mom
    Buffalo! Hilary is beautiful and has such an outrageous sense of humor. I am so sorry that this is been so hard for her and her family. She has a lot of support here!

It has to be incredibly difficult, when you're placed into that situation, to watch every single thing that comes out of your mouth. And even if you are able to edit yourself 24-7, you never know when or how something that you say innocently can be edited to sound really nasty in some other conversation. I'm sure that Hillary, as well as all of the other women, are much different than they were portrayed during the show.

+ Reply to Thread