+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2696334;
    Deanna has NOT ONE TIME uttered the words "Pity me," and I haven't seen anything else she's said or done that would signify that sort of message.

We've heard her say, ONCE, that her boyfriend cheated on her. Once. In a totally appropriate context during a conversation with Brad. I've never heard her mention it again.

Her mother's death has been mentioned several times, true. But not always by her. Sometimes it was Brad or Deanna's dad alluding to the "tough things she's been through." I am also willing to bet that producers had some hand in Deanna's showing Brad old pictures of her mom during her HTD. She has not gone overboard about her mom's death AT ALL, in my opinion.

I can understand if people don't "like" Deanna. That's cool. No one says you have to like everybody. I sure don't. But the bashing is totally unexplainable to me. I really don't get it.
    finalefan, be happy that you can spot Fleiss editing, how DeAnna mentioned something once or twice, but in editing has been brought out many times by others.

I think Sadie's virginity was mentioned more often by others, Danielle's boyfriend was mentioned by others more often.

Jenni's dancing was mentioned in almost every episode, if not every episode, now how many of those times was it Fleiss and how many times was it Jenni who brought it up.

Fleiss, Used a bad edit on DeAnna to get people to think she would not be anywhere near F1. DeAnna was hidden in plain view, upfront with ITMs even though she did not get much air time, a lot was shown.

Not everyone will like everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2695559;
    I am just sitting here in disbelief that Jason admitted he was in the room when Brad called DeAnna yesterday...since we were discussing it in the wrong thread - I am bringing my thoughts over here -

I don't fault Jason for being in there...but Brad should have had enough respect for DeAnna to make the phone call in private...

Brad reminds me a of a Frat boy calling a girl in front of his friends for a good laugh...or did he need Jason there to be his Cyrano?
    I'm kind of glad he called her , DeAnna deserves some closure, and if she is okay with it , then I guess , I am too.

I hardly think that Brad was talking about intimate things or having a long analytical discussion. And I doubt that Jason was hanging over his shoulder. Why put a bad spin on it? They talked ... good.

There is no indication that DeAnna would want to have a relationship with Brad nor he with her. She seems to be "recovering" nicely. Why not just leave it at that without complicating the issue?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2696698;

I don't get it either for any of the cast. Not for McCarten, not for Jade, not for Hillary, not for Solisa, not for Bettina, not for Jenni, not for DeAnna and not for Brad.
    LOL, well, I would be a flat-out liar if I said I didn't get the Brad-bashing.

But I do agree totally with you that none of these women -- none of them -- at this point deserve any bashing at all. I honestly don't see any of them as having done anything worth bashing.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

FORT Newbie

I just want to take the time to thank the fort for the consideration that you gave my daughter. Blondie, Kendra K, the gals who visited Brad and anyone else who stuck by my daughter during Bachelor 11 and saw the true person that my daughter was, a BIG THANK YOU!

Blondie, you already know how Hillary and I feel about you. You have been the best. I don't think I would of gotten through this season without you. You have been my cheerleader, my psychiatrist and my friend and I cherish that.

This has been one heck of a ride for Hillary and us and again thank you for that ray of sunshine on the days that it was really dark and dreary.

The Fort is a bunch of classy people and it rocks!!!!!!

Hillary's mom

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo;2697313;
    I just want to take the time to thank the fort for the consideration that you gave my daughter. Blondie, Kendra K, the gals who visited Brad and anyone else who stuck by my daughter during Bachelor 11 and saw the true person that my daughter was, a BIG THANK YOU!

Blondie, you already know how Hillary and I feel about you. You have been the best. I don't think I would of gotten through this season without you. You have been my cheerleader, my psychiatrist and my friend and I cherish that.

This has been one heck of a ride for Hillary and us and again thank you for that ray of sunshine on the days that it was really dark and dreary.

The Fort is a bunch of classy people and it rocks!!!!!!

Hillary's mom
    I loved Hillary. As I previously posted, she was my favorite the first night. I feel, however, that we did not get to see the real Hillary until TWTA. She obviously has a vibrant personality, and lively outlook on life. I would love to see her as the Bachelorette. She could really carry the show.

I agree. I think Hillary was given the bimbo edit, and she definitely showed us something different at TWTA. I honestly don't know why anyone would want to go on the show now that they see how editing portrays people as different from what/who they really are.

Aw Buffalo, you and Hilary mean the world to me. Thank you, my friend, for your very kind words. I truly cannot imagine the show without Hillary's beautiful smile and incredible sense of humor. She is an "amazing" woman of which you should be quite proud.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Mike;2696181;
    Looks like Drab will be appearing on Extra according to Babyface...so much for Bradley not lookng for publicity and getting back to his 'normal' life
    I guess Drab just cant make up his mind after all
    Oh this is so funny. I started to say yesterday I bet it is only a matter of time but decided to give the dumbwad a break - my bad!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Mike;2696221;
    And we thought (during the show) DD was the one upper, Drab has taken over that mantle now with his shameless damage control tour

I love it. Wonder if they'll have t-shirts made

+ Reply to Thread