+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 209 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

I think Brad has the right and the reason to be on the shows. Here we go again with Deanna's oh pity me.....my mom died, my boyfriend cheated on me, I told Brad I would control everything and the SOB dumped me on national tv . Why do these things keep happening to me. Um, listen publicity monger..........maybe it's not them......maybe it's you. Oh pity me, oh pity me.........one more thing............get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2696315;
    I think Brad has the right and the reason to be on the shows. Here we go again with Deanna's oh pity me.....my mom died, my boyfriend cheated on me, I told Brad I would control everything and the SOB dumped me on national tv . Why do these things keep happening to me. Um, listen publicity monger..........maybe it's not them......maybe it's you. Oh pity me, oh pity me.........one more thing............get over it.
    Actually, she seemed to have a great time on Ellen... no "pity me" at all... I never saw her asking for sympathy (I know some people see that differetly) at all!!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Deanna has NOT ONE TIME uttered the words "Pity me," and I haven't seen anything else she's said or done that would signify that sort of message.

We've heard her say, ONCE, that her boyfriend cheated on her. Once. In a totally appropriate context during a conversation with Brad. I've never heard her mention it again.

Her mother's death has been mentioned several times, true. But not always by her. Sometimes it was Brad or Deanna's dad alluding to the "tough things she's been through." I am also willing to bet that producers had some hand in Deanna's showing Brad old pictures of her mom during her HTD. She has not gone overboard about her mom's death AT ALL, in my opinion.

I can understand if people don't "like" Deanna. That's cool. No one says you have to like everybody. I sure don't. But the bashing is totally unexplainable to me. I really don't get it.
    Last edited by finalefan; 11-28-2007 at 08:09 PM. Reason: an apostrophe problem!
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

There was nothing pitiful about DeDe on Ellen. She was gracious, poised, radiant and lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2696335;
    There was nothing pitiful about DeDe on Ellen. She was gracious, poised, radiant and lovely.
    I most definitely agree with you!!

Final Thoughts: I hope they all enjoy their 16th minute, because I honestly don't know what they have to say to about this situation now that they either (1) haven't already said or (2) ought to be saying directly to one another.

If they have truly moved on, it's time to stop yakking about it publicly.

Did you watch Ellen? B/c not one of those things came up and she had nothing but great things to say about Brad...

I can understand if people don't "like" Deanna. That's cool. No one says you have to like everybody. I sure don't. But the bashing is totally unexplainable to me. I really don't get it.

I don't get it either for any of the cast. Not for McCarten, not for Jade, not for Hillary, not for Solisa, not for Bettina, not for Jenni, not for DeAnna and not for Brad.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

hey becca
    deanna never played the sympathy card at all on ellen. she was poised, lovely, gracious and smiling. she took the high road regarding brad, but didn't have to state she was taking the high road. the only one who has played the pity me card, was brad at the afrc...his no one is as disappointed as me....my heart is breaking too.....etc etc he was playing the poor victim, and the nobler than thou card. in his earlier interviews he played the charming good old boy, southern gentlemen routine, as he smiled through his lies...at the frc he was the cold, callous, brutal, disrespectful to women ....so i wonder which brad will show up for ellen..one of the 3 above, or maybe a new brad...i would like one who is respectful, apologetic and accountable. jmo. thanks
    karey

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2696724;
    hey becca
    deanna never played the sympathy card at all on ellen. she was poised, lovely, gracious and smiling. she took the high road regarding brad, but didn't have to state she was taking the high road. the only one who has played the pity me card, was brad at the afrc...his no one is as disappointed as me....my heart is breaking too.....etc etc he was playing the poor victim, and the nobler than thou card. in his earlier interviews he played the charming good old boy, southern gentlemen routine, as he smiled through his lies...at the frc he was the cold, callous, brutal, disrespectful to women ....so i wonder which brad will show up for ellen..one of the 3 above, or maybe a new brad...i would like one who is respectful, apologetic and accountable. jmo. thanks
    karey
    Karey is absolutely correct about Deanna, she was a total class act and very lovely.
    I too wonder which Bradley will show up...Jekyll or Hyde, he cant seem to make up his mind on anything, even which person he is
    But without a doubt he is no gentleman and has zero class

+ Reply to Thread