+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 209 FirstFirst ... 109159199200201202203204205206207208209
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2090

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2796742;
    Hi Bloomers, I do agree with you, raunchy is such an evocative word and one that is not used often. However, I don't think I described her as a raunchy blonde. I said, "from what I hear, she is pretty but can get pretty raunchy at times." (used as an adverb not an adjective.) Raunchy is the word that was used by my first source. It is not a word I would have choosen myself. Also, this was told to me by two people at different times.

I'm sorry my posting has caused such a stir but I also find it very interesting. Especially since I'm in Austin at the moment and have found out more then even I wanted to know...
    Now you have me curious.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2796742;
    Hi Bloomers, I do agree with you, raunchy is such an evocative word and one that is not used often. However, I don't think I described her as a raunchy blonde. I said, "from what I hear, she is pretty but can get pretty raunchy at times." (used as an adverb not an adjective.) Raunchy is the word that was used by my first source. It is not a word I would have choosen myself. Also, this was told to me by two people at different times.

I'm sorry my posting has caused such a stir but I also find it very interesting. Especially since I'm in Austin at the moment and have found out more then even I wanted to know...
    Actually "raunchy" is a predicate adjective describing the predicative nominative, the pronoun she ( "raunchy" she). Sorry ! Too many years in the Middle School in English I guess probably won't ever let me forget!

If we were playing a word association game, and you gave me the word "raunchy", I would most likely say, "limburger cheese". Gag That stuff would clear the room.

The idea I came away with is that he is not dating and has not dated this blonde. I don't know if that includes any other kind of casual scenario such as cuddling in the bar??
    That is the extent of my knowledge. I was approached, and I think it was supposed to be a confirmation of the main item and refutation of the other as to a dating situation. As it is, I am trying to carefully give the info I got w/o giving my own personal slant - which I do not slack from doing on my own.

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

I haven't been around much lately. But has BabyfaceC posted anything in regards to Brad and Lori breaking up, or about the new Blonde?

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2797128;
    I haven't been around much lately. But has BabyfaceC posted anything in regards to Brad and Lori breaking up, or about the new Blonde?

No and I don't think he will. I believe he posted a while back that he will no longer give out any more personal information about Brad.

I don't agree, Bloomers. I don't feel Brad should have given a rose to either one. Not for the girls' sake or for the show's. He didn't fall in love. Giving a rose for appearances sake is not a good enough reason, in my opinion. This is why I feel he was true to himself and good for him.

I agree Arnola. I think that would cause more hurt for the f1 especially if she had strong feelings for the bachelor. I know I wouldn't want to receive a rose for the sake of the show only to be told 5 minutes after taping oh it was just for the show good bye. I doubt I would agree to play along if I knew that was going to happen either. What point does it serve, either way they aren't together. It all comes out sooner or later anyway.
    Last edited by sueb1961; 02-16-2008 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2797430;
    No and I don't think he will. I believe he posted a while back that he will no longer give out any more personal information about Brad.

I agree Arnola. I think that would cause more hurt for the f1 especially if she had strong feelings for the bachelor. I know I wouldn't want to receive a rose for the sake of the show only to be told 5 minutes after taping oh it was just for the show good bye. I doubt I would agree to play along if I knew that was going to happen either. What point does it serve, either way they aren't together. It all comes out sooner or later anyway.
    ITA with both your posts. Brad is past Bachelor/ette and gone on with his life.
    Good for him.

I also agree regarding frc, what purpose is served by faking a rose at frc,,that would only cause more criticism than has been seen in the past. Brad made the right decision for him regardless of what the public perceives as to how the frc should have ended. Fleiss is free to bash anything/anybody as he is the boss and remember he can be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2826445;

I am sure Brad has some wonderful qualities but he also has a few that need to be re-examined.
    My sentiments, exactly.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2826445;
    Well said. I certainly don't hate Brad at all but I think Brad went a little overboard on some of his comments that even Fliess wasn't asking from him.

I am sure Brad has some wonderful qualities but he also has a few that need to be re-examined.

I guess that could be said about just about everyone. Nobody is perfect. Brad is only human.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2829226;
    I guess that could be said about just about everyone. Nobody is perfect. Brad is only human.

Pretty much but Brad was the lead in the show so for him the target is much larger. It goes with the show.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2770417;
    I haven't posted in a very long time. I didn't have much interest in the last season, so I haven't really followed the post show news.
    I was wondering.....so many people who were sure they knew about shadows, sun, lighting, etc, were very sure Deanna arrived first for the frc. Has anyone ever figured out why the shadow sleuthing never worked out?
    Just a random thought before my first cup of coffee this morning!
    I know I am responding to a post which was posted back in January, but I'm not so sure that DeAnna didn't arrive first even though they showed her arriving last at the finale. After all, Brad told her that he had just said goodbye to Jenni, so Fleiss was forced by Brad to then show her as coming last. I think to Brad (of the two) that Jenni was F1, but he didn't want her to be the one that was slapped down as the F1. In other words, suffer the ultimate humiliation.

The reason I say this is I don't think anyone has ever given an explanation why Jenni stated in an interview that her limo stopped at a gas station and they had to wait 45 MINUTES before they took her to the FRC. If anyone can explain this, I would appreciate it. Jenni said this made her think that she might be coming last.

Maybe BABYFACEC has some info about this.......BABYFACEC???

Maybe BABYFACEC can find out for us.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;2830430;
    I know I am responding to a post which was posted back in January, but I'm not so sure that DeAnna didn't arrive first even though they showed her arriving last at the finale. After all, Brad told her that he had just said goodbye to Jenni, so Fleiss was forced by Brad to then show her as coming last. I think to Brad (of the two) that Jenni was F1, but he didn't want her to be the one that was slapped down as the F1. In other words, suffer the ultimate humiliation.

The reason I say this is I don't think anyone has ever given an explanation why Jenni stated in an interview that her limo stopped at a gas station and they had to wait 45 MINUTES before they took her to the FRC. If anyone can explain this, I would appreciate it. Jenni said this made her think that she might be coming last.

Maybe BABYFACEC has some info about this.......BABYFACEC???

Maybe BABYFACEC can find out for us.
    I know CApe showed that due to lighting etc, DeAnna actually came last to the FRC after Jenni. And, I am pretty confident DeAnna came to the FRC after Jenni had already come and was told goodbye by Brad. My guess is the reason they stopped at a gas station was because they were not ready for her yet--probably had to do stuff with cameras, etc. so she had to wait to get things ready and set up.

+ Reply to Thread