+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 209 FirstFirst ... 108158198199200201202203204205206207208209 LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2090

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

bugsme good to see you posting again. Missed you.

Thank you Riley, I apreciate the info that you provided. I don't see why any would have a problem with that. Keep up the good work.

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2795511;
    Bloomers, so Brad is not with a "raunchy" blonde then, but what?? Just back to being a Bachelor again?? Maybe he can apply again for season 13

The source was gracious to me, and I want to try to be gracious as well. After the confirmation was made that Brad and Laurel are no longer trying to work it out, the way it was put to me was that "he hasn't dated a blonde, especially a 'raunchy' one". ( I am sorry I am laughing, but "raunchy" is such an evocative word!!!) Also, the wording was also that "Yes, he is back at square one," which was the way that I had worded it.

I made the remark in an earlier post that if Brad and Laurel had indeed broken up, and if Brad had chosen not to advance the bestowing of the Final Rose to one of the F3 because of going back to Laurel, then it was sad because he now had nothing to show for his Bachelor experience. I was told firmly but still politely that Brad did not feel like he "settled".

I am no hypocrit, and I have advocated since day 1 that I felt like Brad should have bestowed the Final Rose (for the dignity of the girls and the sake of the show even if Brad and F1 only went to the back of the set and talked it out, then never saw each other again). I stated that fact to the source with the addition that regardless of how that all ended, I never wanted to see any of them hurt and that includes Brad as well.

I think that fairly well covers what was said concerning Brad as accurately as I can get it.

Fleiss had Andrew appear on Jen's season as the Bachelorette, but I think it would be in poor taste to parade Brad around in front of DeAnna on her show, and also I don't think Brad would agree to appear on DeAnna's show either. It would be too awkward, and I think Brad may simply want to put it all behind him. (My opinion only) I could be surprised, but somehow I don't think so!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2796579;
    The source was gracious to me, and I want to try to be gracious as well. After the confirmation was made that Brad and Laurel are no longer trying to work it out, the way it was put to me was that "he hasn't dated a blonde, especially a 'raunchy' one". ( I am sorry I am laughing, but "raunchy" is such an evocative word!!!) Also, the wording was also that "Yes, he is back at square one," which was the way that I had worded it.

I made the remark in an earlier post that if Brad and Laurel had indeed broken up, and if Brad had chosen not to advance the bestowing of the Final Rose to one of the F3 because of going back to Laurel, then it was sad because he now had nothing to show for his Bachelor experience. I was told firmly but still politely that Brad did not feel like he "settled".

I am no hypocrit, and I have advocated since day 1 that I felt like Brad should have bestowed the Final Rose (for the dignity of the girls and the sake of the show even if Brad and F1 only went to the back of the set and talked it out, then never saw each other again). I stated that fact to the source with the addition that regardless of how that all ended, I never wanted to see any of them hurt and that includes Brad as well.

I think that fairly well covers what was said concerning Brad as accurately as I can get it.

Fleiss had Andrew appear on Jen's season as the Bachelorette, but I think it would be in poor taste to parade Brad around in front of DeAnna on her show, and also I don't think Brad would agree to appear on DeAnna's show either. It would be too awkward, and I think Brad may simply want to put it all behind him. (My opinion only) I could be surprised, but somehow I don't think so!

I agree with you too, with the bolded part I was just being a bit checky and trying to have a bit of fun... I would never expect TPTB to bring Brad into the picture

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2796579;

Hi Bloomers, I do agree with you, raunchy is such an evocative word and one that is not used often. However, I don't think I described her as a raunchy blonde. I said, "from what I hear, she is pretty but can get pretty raunchy at times." (used as an adverb not an adjective.) Raunchy is the word that was used by my first source. It is not a word I would have choosen myself. Also, this was told to me by two people at different times.

I'm sorry my posting has caused such a stir but I also find it very interesting. Especially since I'm in Austin at the moment and have found out more then even I wanted to know...
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 02-15-2008 at 08:29 PM.

TPTB, better not even mention the name Brad on DeAnna's show never mind think of doing such a dum thing. Besides DeAnna is way over Brad. His train has left and she is fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2796742;
    Hi Bloomers, I do agree with you, raunchy is such an evocative word and one that is not used often. However, I don't think I described her as a raunchy blonde. I said, "from what I hear, she is pretty but can get pretty raunchy at times." (used as an adverb not an adjective.) Raunchy is the word that was used by my first source. It is not a word I would have choosen myself. Also, this was told to me by two people at different times.

I'm sorry my posting has caused such a stir but I also find it very interesting. Especially since I'm in Austin at the moment and have found out more then even I wanted to know...
    Raunchy means a little of something for everybody I guess. LOL

I agree its interesting but just wanted to say while your in Austin have a Bettini on us.lol
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Why would Brad even want to make a reuturn visit to DeAnnas show. He did not find her someone he wanted to pursue. It was DeAnna that held on to the fantasy that he would take her back and thought she was the best thing that happened to him. Yeah right. Full of herself much.

I don't agree, Bloomers. I don't feel Brad should have given a rose to either one. Not for the girls' sake or for the show's. He didn't fall in love. Giving a rose for appearances sake is not a good enough reason, in my opinion. This is why I feel he was true to himself and good for him.
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2796796;
    Why would Brad even want to make a reuturn visit to DeAnnas show. He did not find her someone he wanted to pursue. It was DeAnna that held on to the fantasy that he would take her back and thought she was the best thing that happened to him. Yeah right. Full of herself much.
    I was just joking and trying to have a little fun, I'm sorry if it came across like it was something I really want to happen. This is probably my fantasy more than DeAnna's so you can out me in that same catergory of being full of myself.

+ Reply to Thread