+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 209 FirstFirst ... 107157197198199200201202203204205206207208209 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2090

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by suza19;2795919;
    I totally agree but if nothing else it would make extremely great TV.
    Wouldn't that be the comeback of the century. Don't put anything past fleiss.
    Truthfully I think Brad is so done with this show, he had enough grief from the viewers to last him a life time.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2795928;
    Wouldn't that be the comeback of the century. Don't put anything past fleiss.
    Truthfully I think Brad is so done with this show, he had enough grief from the viewers to last him a life time.
    If Brad doesn't come back what would be have to talk about. Seriously ratings would probably sky rocket to see how they would interact. Well I know I would... I'm a sucker for escaping from my life for an hour or two

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2795501;
    I wonder if Riley could question her source a little more closely? That Brad and Laurel are no longer trying to work it out was verified to me this evening in a pm, but I was also told that there is no blonde, pretty, slightly "raunchy" or otherwise.
    It is to bad Brad and Laurel were unable to work out the relationship since he made the decision he wanted Laurel more than the ladies from the Bachelor show. Since Bettina and Deanna have both moved on and from all appearance are happy with their current lives, why cannot the same be wished for Brad. Both the ladies have had nothing but compliments for Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2795516;
    I don't care what he does as long as he does not apply for Bachette Season 4!! :nono
    LOL k9mom aint that the truth--i knew it was just a matter of time before he and laurel were kaput again--

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

I just finished reading the post response to my post yesterday. I would like to answer some of these.

The first one and the one I have the most difficulty understanding is this statement..Why would anyone who really knows what is going on in Brad's personal life want to comment on it? I have no idea what is going on in Brad's personal life nor have I really cared. I did learn of this information from two different sources both saying and using almost the same type of words in discription. I did post it on this forum because that is the type of forum it is..I thought others would be interested. I certainly was. I was not trying to hurt Brad or BFC...Bloomers has said she checked it out and it is true that Laurie and Brad are no longer trying to work their problems out. That, to me, is a step that Brad and Laurie had to make so they could each move on. It's just sad for all involved that this was not done prior to Brad going on The Bachelor.

If any of you read The Yacht, you know, we were comparing and interpeting astrology charts over and over where Brad and Laurie were concerned. Based on those charts, emotionally Brad and Laurie were a diaster waiting to happen. To those of us that believe in a good, precise reading felt this was eneviable. This proved us right.

I have a feeling Bloomer's source was BFC and he said their was not a blond in Brad's life. I can not prove or disprove that statement one way or the other. I simply posted what I have been told in similiar wording that was given me. He's single he should do whatever he wants..but he was also the bachelor and he will be talked about for a long time to come, just as others have before him.
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 02-15-2008 at 10:42 AM.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2795511;
    Bloomers, so Brad is not with a "raunchy" blonde then, but what?? Just back to being a Bachelor again?? Maybe he can apply again for season 13
    BAHAHAHAHAHA good one! Too funny OLI!!! Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2796034;
    I just finished reading the post response to my post yesterday. I would like to answer some of these.

The first one and the one I have the most difficulty understanding is this statement..Why would anyone who really knows what is going on in Brad's personal life want to comment on it? I have no idea what is going on in Brad's personal life nor have I really cared. I did learn of this information from two different sources both saying and using almost the same type of words in discription. I did post it on this forum because that is the type of forum it is..I thought others would be interested. I certainly was. I was not trying to hurt Brad or BFC...Bloomers has said she checked it out and it is true that Laurie and Brad are no longer trying to work their problems out. That, to me, is a step that Brad and Laurie had to make so they could each move on. It's just sad for all involved that this was not done prior to Brad going on The Bachelor.

If any of you read The Yacht, you know, we were comparing and interpeting astrology charts over and over where Brad and Laurie were concerned. Based on those charts, emotionally Brad and Laurie were a diaster waiting to happen. To those of us that believe in a good, precise reading felt this was eneviable. This proved us right.

I have a feeling Bloomer's source was BFC and he said their was not a blond in Brad's life. I can not prove or disprove that statement one way or the other. I simply posted what I have been told in similiar wording that was given me. He's single he should do whatever he wants..but he was also the bachelor and he will be talked about for a long time to come, just as others have before him.
    I was & am interested in this information. It certianly does not make it any less because the information came from you.

Not only the yacht but many could just see from the picture in the magazine that the closeness with those two was not there & that was just from one picture.

WE know now for a fact that Brad & Laurel are not together & the word Raunchy is open for interpratation on certain types of women. What to one is beautiful is less tasteful to another & just a choice of word. Its certainly no biggey.

I appreciate the information anyway we get it!!
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2796058;
    I was & am interested in this information. It certianly does not make it any less because the information came from you.

Not only the yacht but many could just see from the picture in the magazine that the closeness with those two was not there & that was just from one picture.

WE know now for a fact that Brad & Laurel are not together & the word Raunchy is open for interpratation on certain types of women. What to one is beautiful is less tasteful to another & just a choice of word. Its certainly no biggey.

I appreciate the information anyway we get it!!

I too appreciate the followup information. Bravo Riley. . . .
    Did anyone post that pic of Brad and Laurel? I haven't seen it.

I'm behind you riley and always enjoy your posts. Keep up the sluething.

Thanks RMB. If Brad had work their problems out the show would have ended better. I am sorry he is hurting but it was inevitable because as you said the stars was not align for those two. Wishing them both future happiness and hopefully for all the past contestants, especially my beloved lady Bettina.

+ Reply to Thread