+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 209 FirstFirst ... 106156196197198199200201202203204205206207208209 LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2090

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Lets say the fire got flamed today!!! lol
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2795187;
    Lets say the fire got flamed today!!! lol
    And what a flame it was ... Wonder if there's more to follow later on... Where's Riley??
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 02-14-2008 at 10:01 PM.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2795043;
    Babyface told us of his return to his ex...(of course after the truth came out in In Touch), but so be it. It isn't shocking to me to think he would verify this latest news. Rileymeboy has been spot on with other information she has given us from her sources, and I am thankful. I don't understand why she would be questioned regarding who her source is? I don't see other posters asked to divulge a source, so Rileymeboy should be held to the same standard. JMHO. I was very appreciative of hearing the latest dramas in the saga of Brad's NON lovelife. And how fitting it came on Valentine's Day. Thanks
    Karey
    KareyR2, I totally agreed with what you posted here.

RMB thanks for the information. I personally believe the information you have shared because you have always got it right. I knew sooner or later karma would bite. I believe the now ex again use the twin factor to get Brad back in a way because she did not want to lose him. I will always believe that if Bettina home town date had gone on as good as it should she would have been the final 1. He could not address the issue as Andy did or fight for Bettina when her family raise valid questions so he shut down. His ex was a limited version of my beloved Bettina. Bettina had a style, grace, class, maturity, dignity and Beauty all her own. He just could not handle her. Now looking back and after watching the show and reading and seeing that through this all how BETTINA answered our questions and how protective she is of him, how he feels and seeing that even at the WTA when the preview had shown I WAS THERE FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU, and when Chris said only 1 woman was here for the right reason, and seeing how hurt Bettina was and how she still had feeligns for him up until recently, how he is feeling at the moment. The new blonde might just be a consilation prize but wont end up been the woman who gets it all. I for one wish him well Bettina I do believe is in a different place right now and seems to be happy so hopefully she will get the love she so richly deserve.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;2795115;
    I agree with Bloomers what difference does it make where the information came from. Where there is smoke there is usually fire...if it is true someone else will see or hear about it, and it will be reported again.

And I am by NO means questioning rileymeboy, thank you for sharing!!

I wonder if Riley could question her source a little more closely? That Brad and Laurel are no longer trying to work it out was verified to me this evening in a pm, but I was also told that there is no blonde, pretty, slightly "raunchy" or otherwise.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2795501;
    I wonder if Riley could question her source a little more closely? That Brad and Laurel are no longer trying to work it out was verified to me this evening in a pm, but I was also told that there is no blonde, pretty, slightly "raunchy" or otherwise.
    Bloomers, so Brad is not with a "raunchy" blonde then, but what?? Just back to being a Bachelor again?? Maybe he can apply again for season 13
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 02-15-2008 at 01:50 AM.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2795511;
    Bloomers, so Brad is not with a "raunchy" blonde then but is what?? Just back to being a Bachelor again?? Maybe he can apply again for season 13
    I don't care what he does as long as he does not apply for Bachette Season 4!! :nono

FORT Fanatic

Is Brad still under contract with Fleiss? If so how long? Just curious.
    Last edited by muslady; 02-15-2008 at 01:51 AM.
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2795420;
    RMB thanks for the information. I personally believe the information you have shared because you have always got it right. I knew sooner or later karma would bite. I believe the now ex again use the twin factor to get Brad back in a way because she did not want to lose him. I will always believe that if Bettina home town date had gone on as good as it should she would have been the final 1. He could not address the issue as Andy did or fight for Bettina when her family raise valid questions so he shut down. His ex was a limited version of my beloved Bettina. Bettina had a style, grace, class, maturity, dignity and Beauty all her own. He just could not handle her. Now looking back and after watching the show and reading and seeing that through this all how BETTINA answered our questions and how protective she is of him, how he feels and seeing that even at the WTA when the preview had shown I WAS THERE FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU, and when Chris said only 1 woman was here for the right reason, and seeing how hurt Bettina was and how she still had feeligns for him up until recently, how he is feeling at the moment. The new blonde might just be a consilation prize but wont end up been the woman who gets it all. I for one wish him well Bettina I do believe is in a different place right now and seems to be happy so hopefully she will get the love she so richly deserve.
    I agree with a good portion of this post Bugs & very well said. She is very special to many of us!!
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2795516;
    I don't care what he does as long as he does not apply for Bachette Season 4!! :nono
    I totally agree but if nothing else it would make extremely great TV.

+ Reply to Thread