+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 209 FirstFirst ... 105155195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2090

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2794894;
    Why would anyone who really knows what is going on in Brad's personal life want to comment on it?

I assume Rileymeboy's information came from Bettina's sister Is she a good friend of Brad's now?
    Bettina's sister is not in contact with Riley, and the information did NOT come from her...Bettina's sister met Brad once, other than that they have had no contact...

Why would anyone who really knows what is going on in Brad's personal life want to comment on it?

I assume Rileymeboy's information came from Bettina's sister Is she a good friend of Brad's now?
    Babyface confirmed that Brad and Laurel were dating...it is not such a huge stretch for people to wonder if he were going to comment on this...

plus Rileymeboy has heard other info out of Austin that proved to be true...that did not come from Bettina's sister

FORT Fogey

I am sorry if he and his ex are no longer together. I sincerely hope, if this is the case, that he did not choose to forego attempting to try any kind of further relationship at all with any of the F3 based on trying to rekindle the old relationship with the ex. If it has failed, then he truly has nothing for his experience.

To the best of my knowledge, we never did hear clarification for the remark that he was "taking the high road". In what way was that meant - in not giving DeAnna the Final Rose when he did not care enough to call her, or did it refer to something concerning his previous involvement with the ex which was coming back into play?

Babyface made a very strong insinuation to me on a private message that Brad was interested in finding somebody outside of the bar setting. The inference was more than the location. I understood him to be implying that Brad would like to meet someone who wasn't actively involved in the drinking, carousing, and carrying on in the bar scene.
    ***Mind you, Babyface did not put in those words, but that was the idea.

If what Riley is reporting is true, then Brad is currently and temporarily back at square one.
    For those of you who thought that he would be "settling" for one of the F3 since he obviously didn't care enough to try with one of them, I can't help but wonder what you think about his "settling" in this situation - for someone a little "raunchy"?

It sort of reminds me of when Aaron (B2) went from Helene to a playboy bunny and then on to a woman who was involved in questionable internet lingerie.
    Last edited by Bloomers; 02-14-2008 at 06:28 PM.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2794799;
    I think it's soiree and you're right, it didn't last long. Good old karma!

Good old karma is right K9Mom!!!! Perhaps it all goes back to Brad, and his admitted "Obviously I have some issues", and the fact that the man lies frequently and convincingly. Actually hearing this latest news, does not surprise me at all....I could not understand why Laurel/Lauren/Laurie, or any other decent woman would ever want the man, after knowing he could lie so convincingly to Ellen. This blonde, sounds like she could be perfect for what he wants and needs. Thanks for the info Rileymeboy.
    Karey

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Babyface told us of his return to his ex...(of course after the truth came out in In Touch), but so be it. It isn't shocking to me to think he would verify this latest news. Rileymeboy has been spot on with other information she has given us from her sources, and I am thankful. I don't understand why she would be questioned regarding who her source is? I don't see other posters asked to divulge a source, so Rileymeboy should be held to the same standard. JMHO. I was very appreciative of hearing the latest dramas in the saga of Brad's NON lovelife. And how fitting it came on Valentine's Day. Thanks
    Karey

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2795043;
    Babyface told us of his return to his ex...(of course after the truth came out in In Touch), but so be it. It isn't shocking to me to think he would verify this latest news. Rileymeboy has been spot on with other information she has given us from her sources, and I am thankful. I don't understand why she would be questioned regarding who her source is? I don't see other posters asked to divulge a source, so Rileymeboy should be held to the same standard. JMHO. I was very appreciative of hearing the latest dramas in the saga of Brad's NON lovelife. And how fitting it came on Valentine's Day. Thanks
    Karey
    I don't wish him any heartache anymore than I wanted any of the girls to be hurt. Jenny and Sheena evidently immediately found happiness, and it is my hope that all of the rest of them will follow suit.

Austin is a much bigger place than I originally thought, and one might think that an individual's personal business might not be so apt to be readily spread around; however, I am a little skeptical that the patrons in the bar scene are the best bet at keeping confidences or keeping quiet about what they know to be happening.

Given the connection to the bar scene and Brad's recent notoriety, it seems to me that Riley's source could be one of many different people, including vendors, customers, friends of friends of the Womack family, people in the local media ( the media hounded Travis and Sara and their friends and acquaintances for news for weeks).

If it is true, it will all come out anyway, so what is the difference? :

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2795043;
    Karey
    Thank you Karey & I am sure Reilly will be most appreciative of your post. I totally agree with your post. For those that chose to believe you will & for those that don't chose to believe then it is just another post to be forgotten. I chose to believe this from Reilly. I think it all fits & I think many of us that just can see a little body language(no expert) could tell even from the pic that we saw of L&B that it was just not there. I would expect a man given the situation & all the cameras be more protective of the women he was with given it was his show that produced the paparazzi. Thats just one small thing.
    I think many of us still disagree on many parts of what took place in the show but the one thing we can all agree on is all the ladies dodged a bullet so there valentines day I am sure is thankful.

Also agree that anyinfo Relly has given has always been proven right on. Take it for what it is.
    Last edited by intheblind; 02-14-2008 at 08:02 PM.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

I agree with Bloomers what difference does it make where the information came from. Where there is smoke there is usually fire...if it is true someone else will see or hear about it, and it will be reported again.

And I am by NO means questioning rileymeboy, thank you for sharing!!
    Last edited by gruder; 02-14-2008 at 08:12 PM. Reason: added a statement

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2794544;
    Just wanted to add, for those of you that believe in karma...it can come back and kick you in th a--. It can and from what I am hearing from Austin, it has..Brad's a--, that is. All of Brad's great intentions of going back to Laurie seem to have back-fired. Wheather it was her decision, his or mutual the person that told me does not know. But Brad is being very cosy with another blond. From what I hear she is pretty but can get pretty raunchy at times. Remember what he said about not finding anyone in a bar and wanting someone different from the type that hangs out in them. Maybe, that's all he is comfortable with.

Sho sounds like he has him a bar baby this time. Boy, Bettina...Scott looks better and better and bette r
    Wow!! Thanks for sharing Rileymeboy.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;2795115;
    I agree with Bloomers what difference does it make where the information came from. Where there is smoke there is usually fire...if it is true someone else will see or hear about it, and it will be reported again.

And I am by NO means questioning rileymeboy, thank you for sharing!!
    ITA gruder. What's the point of hiding something that everyone will eventually see or hear later on. There's no secret you can hide once you've been on TV IMO. People will always recognized you no matter what. It's like the price you pay for your "15mins of fame"
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 02-14-2008 at 08:54 PM.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

+ Reply to Thread