+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 209 FirstFirst ... 104154194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209 LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2090

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2794596;
    I agree. Once he let Sheena go, it was like a switch got turned off. He let Bettina, Jenni, and DeAnna go w/very little emotion and very little compassion. It was like he had checked out of the show and just wanted it to be over with as soon as possible.
    I agree with you. It amazed me the difference he showed The final 3 compared to how he treated Hillary and Sheena. The dude still baffles me.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2794544;
    Just wanted to add, for those of you that believe in karma...it can come back and kick you in th a--. It can and from what I am hearing from Austin, it has..Brad's a--, that is. All of Brad's great intentions of going back to Laurie seem to have back-fired. Wheather it was her decision, his or mutual the person that told me does not know. But Brad is being very cosy with another blond. From what I hear she is pretty but can get pretty raunchy at times. Remember what he said about not finding anyone in a bar and wanting someone different from the type that hangs out in them. Maybe, that's all he is comfortable with.

Sho sounds like he has him a bar baby this time. Boy, Bettina...Scott looks better and better and bette r

Wow, thanks for sharing this juicy tidbit with us RMB! As they say, karma is a B!

Just wanted to add, for those of you that believe in karma...it can come back and kick you in th a--. It can and from what I am hearing from Austin, it has..Brad's a--, that is. All of Brad's great intentions of going back to Laurie seem to have back-fired. Wheather it was her decision, his or mutual the person that told me does not know. But Brad is being very cosy with another blond. From what I hear she is pretty but can get pretty raunchy at times. Remember what he said about not finding anyone in a bar and wanting someone different from the type that hangs out in them. Maybe, that's all he is comfortable with.

Sho sounds like he has him a bar baby this time. Boy, Bettina...Scott looks better and better and bette r
    I'm sorry but he really is a tool

Thanks for sharing Riley!

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Interesting info Riley... Thanks for sharing!
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Wonder if we can get babyfacec to confirm this info. If true that swaree (is this how you spell it) didn't last long.

I think it's soiree and you're right, it didn't last long. Good old karma!

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2794596;
    I agree. Once he let Sheena go, it was like a switch got turned off. He let Bettina, Jenni, and DeAnna go w/very little emotion and very little compassion. It was like he had checked out of the show and just wanted it to be over with as soon as possible.
    Wow..I totally agree here. Such interesting info Riley. Thanks for posting.

I wonder how all this recent publicity will affect his bar??

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2794799;
    I think it's soiree and you're right, it didn't last long. Good old karma!
    Yea K9Mom that's how you spell it.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2794761;
    Wonder if we can get babyfacec to confirm this info. If true that swaree (is this how you spell it) didn't last long.
    Why would anyone who really knows what is going on in Brad's personal life want to comment on it?

I assume Rileymeboy's information came from Bettina's sister Is she a good friend of Brad's now?
    Last edited by jelle; 02-14-2008 at 06:05 PM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

+ Reply to Thread