+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 209 FirstFirst ... 103153193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2090

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

So glad that you heard back from them!! That is so exciting that one of you will be able to win the trip to Cabo!! Keep us all posted!

Someone from here better win! Everyone puts in such hard work during this show!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yay!

I'm so glad the judging agency made it right!
    And, good for you, as a participant, to make sure it was fair.
    Good luck in the new grand prize drawing!

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2793851;
    I think that the specific examples that you have given describing Brad's behavior, coupled with the fact that he is the first and only Bachelor to date who has never given a Final Rose, are certainly some of the things that make Brad different from all the other Bachelors who came before him.
    Just wanted to add, for those of you that believe in karma...it can come back and kick you in th a--. It can and from what I am hearing from Austin, it has..Brad's a--, that is. All of Brad's great intentions of going back to Laurie seem to have back-fired. Wheather it was her decision, his or mutual the person that told me does not know. But Brad is being very cosy with another blond. From what I hear she is pretty but can get pretty raunchy at times. Remember what he said about not finding anyone in a bar and wanting someone different from the type that hangs out in them. Maybe, that's all he is comfortable with.

Sho sounds like he has him a bar baby this time. Boy, Bettina...Scott looks better and better and bette r

If the final rose ceremony was so awful and previously described in posts as horrific, shocking, a travesty why on earth would the person who is alleged to have suffered these adjectives continue to pine for Brad even through the after the final rose ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2794388;
    It might have not been any worse than any of the other bachelors, but it was worse than when he dumped Hillary, Sheena and Bettina.
    He was not all that nice with Bettina..it was like he had totally disconnected in any why. The show was over with & he felt he had performed his obligations and he was ready to go back to Laurie.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2794550;
    If the final rose ceremony was so awful and previously described in posts as horrific, shocking, a travesty why on earth would the person who is alleged to have suffered these adjectives continue to pine for Brad even through the after the final rose ceremony.
    That's a great question...we watched as Brad made us and the girls believe he really cared for them. Also, the girls were treated in such a way they were only suppose to focus on Brad so he became the center of their universe for the period of time they were in the house. I think it was probally only Bettina and Deanna that felt that still had feelings for Brad and the girls each handled the situation differently.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2794551;
    He was not all that nice with Bettina..it was like he had totally disconnected in any why. The show was over with & he felt he had performed his obligations and he was ready to go back to Laurie.

You're right, he did detach himself from the last 3 women. It was very clear and apparent by the FRC as well.

When he let Hillary and Sheena go he was very tender and compassionate. I just wish I'd seen that at the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2794544;
    Just wanted to add, for those of you that believe in karma...it can come back and kick you in th a--. It can and from what I am hearing from Austin, it has..Brad's a--, that is. All of Brad's great intentions of going back to Laurie seem to have back-fired. Wheather it was her decision, his or mutual the person that told me does not know. But Brad is being very cosy with another blond. From what I hear she is pretty but can get pretty raunchy at times. Remember what he said about not finding anyone in a bar and wanting someone different from the type that hangs out in them. Maybe, that's all he is comfortable with.

Sho sounds like he has him a bar baby this time. Boy, Bettina...Scott looks better and better and bette r
    Very interesting information, RMB, thank you for sharing this w/us!

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2794551;
    I agree. Once he let Sheena go, it was like a switch got turned off. He let Bettina, Jenni, and DeAnna go w/very little emotion and very little compassion. It was like he had checked out of the show and just wanted it to be over with as soon as possible.

+ Reply to Thread