+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Maybe Bach should add some voting twist. You know, like some kind of reward (money, vacation, next bach?) goes to the favorite chosen by the audience in each episode.
    As we recently found out, they would have serious credibility issues on accountability of the votes.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;2758995;

Or were they mislead by Brad into believing until the very end that Deanna was his pick?
    when Brad was asked at the ATFR show why he asked for her dad to be flown in - Brad said "It just goes to show how up until the last minute I was trying to make things work"

that is a pretty big contradiction of his later statements that he had NOTHING to do with him being flown in...

Are there any recent pictures of Brad and Laurel? I strongly believe that in between his last date with DeAnna and the FRC soemthing happened in regards to Laurel - maybe a message or he found out she was pregnant...his brother could have easily called and said they had a business emergency and the producers would have let Brad talk to him on the phone - where a message could have been given...

something happened...the pieces of this puzzle do not fit together...the problem is that Brad has no problem lying...and we have no way of knowing what is the truth and what is not

You are right cape, Brad doesn't seem to have a problem saying whatever is necessary to fit the moment, he is in at any given time. We all saw that on Ellen.

It's also interesting how so many of us came to the conclusion that Laurie was pregnant when her picture appeared. It would have meant she and Brad were together at some point just before the filming started. Perhaps, after he signed the contract with ABC. But, Brad started withdrawing from all the girls to a point after the twin switch. It was almost like he was acting or simply going through the motions. Then his imfamous outbreak with Steph when she questioned him about his true intentions of being there.

It all makes you wonder? I personally could have accepted his choosing no one, if it had been for the right reason. I think that is the big concern with a lot of us and that is HIS REASONS!
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 01-18-2008 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2759311;
    You are right cape, Brad doesn't seem to have a problem saying whatever is necessary to fit the moment, he is in at any given time. We all saw that on Ellen.

It's also interesting how so many of us came to the conclusion that Laurie was pregnant when her picture appeared. It would have meant she and Brad were together at some point just before the filming started. Perhaps, after he signed the contract with ABC. But, Brad started withdrawing from all the girls to a point after the twin switch. It was almost like he was acting or simply going through the motions. Then his imfamous outbreak with Steph when she questioned him about his true intentions of being there.

It all makes you wonder? I personally could have accepted his choosing no one, if it had been for the right reason. I think that is the big concern with a lot of us and that is HIS REASONS!
    & what happened at the Cabo date that was so weird for Bettina?? Remember she mentioned that he may have been upset with her line of questioning also. Now we also find out that Stephanie & Bettina from Step's sister are good friends so did Stephanie tip off Bettina & she called him on some of the same stuff?? HMMMMM
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2759450;
    & what happened at the Cabo date that was so weird for Bettina?? Remember she mentioned that he may have been upset with her line of questioning also. Now we also find out that Stephanie & Bettina from Step's sister are good friends so did Stephanie tip off Bettina & she called him on some of the same stuff?? HMMMMM
    Good point intheblind, I do think Stephinie may have talked to Bettina. She may have noticed the attraction developing and warned her. However Bettina found out, I think she was aware of it on the Cabo date and questioned Brad when they were alone in the room about it.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2760031;
    Good point intheblind, I do think Stephinie may have talked to Bettina. She may have noticed the attraction developing and warned her. However Bettina found out, I think she was aware of it on the Cabo date and questioned Brad when they were alone in the room about it.

Maybe she threw that question he asked her about why she was there looking for love or what?? The question may have backfired on him??
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2759113;
    As we recently found out, they would have serious credibility issues on accountability of the votes.
    After catching up on some other posts, I see your point Blondiegirl. I would be if I was supposed to be one of the winners. That may be a little taste of the show's ethics that we hear the contestants have to deal with!

FORT Newbie

Under what name did Mr. Bell post? I would like to read his comments. Thanks.

Are you all talking about Estefania/Stephy?

Estefania "Stephy" - Season 11

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rejectioncity;2757696;
    My apologies for the typos above. One day I'll be sufficiently enbarrassed by some faux pax that I'll remember to reread before posting.
    That's what your legal assistants are for!!

+ Reply to Thread