+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

  1. #1991
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    Maybe Bach should add some voting twist. You know, like some kind of reward (money, vacation, next bach?) goes to the favorite chosen by the audience in each episode.
    As we recently found out, they would have serious credibility issues on accountability of the votes.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  2. #1992
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;2758995;

    Or were they mislead by Brad into believing until the very end that Deanna was his pick?
    when Brad was asked at the ATFR show why he asked for her dad to be flown in - Brad said "It just goes to show how up until the last minute I was trying to make things work"

    that is a pretty big contradiction of his later statements that he had NOTHING to do with him being flown in...

    Are there any recent pictures of Brad and Laurel? I strongly believe that in between his last date with DeAnna and the FRC soemthing happened in regards to Laurel - maybe a message or he found out she was pregnant...his brother could have easily called and said they had a business emergency and the producers would have let Brad talk to him on the phone - where a message could have been given...

    something happened...the pieces of this puzzle do not fit together...the problem is that Brad has no problem lying...and we have no way of knowing what is the truth and what is not

  3. #1993
    FORT Fogey rileymeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    You are right cape, Brad doesn't seem to have a problem saying whatever is necessary to fit the moment, he is in at any given time. We all saw that on Ellen.

    It's also interesting how so many of us came to the conclusion that Laurie was pregnant when her picture appeared. It would have meant she and Brad were together at some point just before the filming started. Perhaps, after he signed the contract with ABC. But, Brad started withdrawing from all the girls to a point after the twin switch. It was almost like he was acting or simply going through the motions. Then his imfamous outbreak with Steph when she questioned him about his true intentions of being there.

    It all makes you wonder? I personally could have accepted his choosing no one, if it had been for the right reason. I think that is the big concern with a lot of us and that is HIS REASONS!
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 01-18-2008 at 02:27 PM.

  4. #1994
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2759311;
    You are right cape, Brad doesn't seem to have a problem saying whatever is necessary to fit the moment, he is in at any given time. We all saw that on Ellen.

    It's also interesting how so many of us came to the conclusion that Laurie was pregnant when her picture appeared. It would have meant she and Brad were together at some point just before the filming started. Perhaps, after he signed the contract with ABC. But, Brad started withdrawing from all the girls to a point after the twin switch. It was almost like he was acting or simply going through the motions. Then his imfamous outbreak with Steph when she questioned him about his true intentions of being there.

    It all makes you wonder? I personally could have accepted his choosing no one, if it had been for the right reason. I think that is the big concern with a lot of us and that is HIS REASONS!
    & what happened at the Cabo date that was so weird for Bettina?? Remember she mentioned that he may have been upset with her line of questioning also. Now we also find out that Stephanie & Bettina from Step's sister are good friends so did Stephanie tip off Bettina & she called him on some of the same stuff?? HMMMMM
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

  5. #1995
    FORT Fogey rileymeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2759450;
    & what happened at the Cabo date that was so weird for Bettina?? Remember she mentioned that he may have been upset with her line of questioning also. Now we also find out that Stephanie & Bettina from Step's sister are good friends so did Stephanie tip off Bettina & she called him on some of the same stuff?? HMMMMM
    Good point intheblind, I do think Stephinie may have talked to Bettina. She may have noticed the attraction developing and warned her. However Bettina found out, I think she was aware of it on the Cabo date and questioned Brad when they were alone in the room about it.

  6. #1996
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2760031;
    Good point intheblind, I do think Stephinie may have talked to Bettina. She may have noticed the attraction developing and warned her. However Bettina found out, I think she was aware of it on the Cabo date and questioned Brad when they were alone in the room about it.

    Maybe she threw that question he asked her about why she was there looking for love or what?? The question may have backfired on him??
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

  7. #1997
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    343

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2759113;
    As we recently found out, they would have serious credibility issues on accountability of the votes.
    After catching up on some other posts, I see your point Blondiegirl. I would be if I was supposed to be one of the winners. That may be a little taste of the show's ethics that we hear the contestants have to deal with!

  8. #1998
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    47

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    Under what name did Mr. Bell post? I would like to read his comments. Thanks.

  9. #1999
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    Are you all talking about Estefania/Stephy?

    Estefania "Stephy" - Season 11

  10. #2000
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    A Beach in Florida
    Posts
    883

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by rejectioncity;2757696;
    My apologies for the typos above. One day I'll be sufficiently enbarrassed by some faux pax that I'll remember to reread before posting.
    That's what your legal assistants are for!!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.