+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

  1. #1021
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2706599;
    I, personally, would rather see these contestants like Brad fade from the public eye (limelight) as he is doing, in comparison to Andy Baldwin STILL posing for pictures, etc. Just my opinion.
    My OPINION only..but Andy was more in love with himself than anyone else thats why we still see him calling the press to take his pictures...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  2. #1022
    FORT Fogey pminn1608's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Maggie and Pearl's house
    Posts
    1,113

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2706758;
    My OPINION only..but Andy was more in love with himself than anyone else thats why we still see him calling the press to take his pictures...lol
    IMO you are absolutely correct, he even e-mailed some tv station the last time Tessa went to Hawaii, what a narcissist.

  3. #1023
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2706736;
    FYI Brad never ever once mentioned our bar's names while filming the bachelor. He wouldn't say the names of them on camera when asked. That may mean nothing to some people. But, you can ask any of the 25 bachelorettes and they all left not knowing the names of his bars.

    I agree never once did we hear of the bars or the names mentioned of these bars from Brad. He evaded any bar talk at all on this show. Lets face it & be honest here even when Brad was being questioned by Chris at the beginning before the bachlorettes arrived in the limos you could see very honestly that Brad was uncomforatble with Chris's questions even regarding his wealth. Brad never promoted anything regarding his bars on that show nor his wealth.

  4. #1024
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Delco Pa
    Posts
    355

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    If you read my post carefully, i never said anything about him mentioning his bars on the show. However, all seaon long thru various ways and means wink wink i his bars have been mentioned Ad Nauseam...much better than paying for advertising the normal way wink wink wink

  5. #1025
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Delco Pa
    Posts
    355

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2706863;
    I agree never once did we hear of the bars or the names mentioned of these bars from Brad. He evaded any bar talk at all on this show. Lets face it & be honest here even when Brad was being questioned by Chris at the beginning before the bachlorettes arrived in the limos you could see very honestly that Brad was uncomforatble with Chris's questions even regarding his wealth. Brad never promoted anything regarding his bars on that show nor his wealth.
    He didnt have to mention them at all and i never said he did, just being on the show is advertising enough.

  6. #1026
    FORT Fogey rileymeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2706758;
    My OPINION only..but Andy was more in love with himself than anyone else thats why we still see him calling the press to take his pictures...lol

    I think that may have been what did he and Tessa in. What she did for charities and etc. she was accustomed to doing it privately. Plus she was simply a very private person.

    I can understand Brad wanting to get back to his life being private.

  7. #1027
    FORT Fogey casualfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The land of sand and fog
    Posts
    1,931

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Mike;2706867;
    He didnt have to mention them at all and i never said he did, just being on the show is advertising enough.
    Do you also apply the same logic to the bachelorettes? For example DeAnna and Bettina are both realtors, Jenni is a professional dancer and a model/acress it's reasonable to think that they may benefit from the exposure, right? I mean afterall, when they have a PI usually it lists their name, their age and their profession.

    Personally, I do not think any of these 4 people went on the show for exposure, I choose to believe that they went on for the experience and the hope of falling in love.

  8. #1028
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Delco Pa
    Posts
    355

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2706898;
    Do you also apply the same logic to the bachelorettes? For example DeAnna and Bettina are both realtors, Jenni is a professional dancer and a model/acress it's reasonable to think that they may benefit from the exposure, right? I mean afterall, when they have a PI usually it lists their name, their age and their profession.

    Personally, I do not think any of these 4 people went on the show for exposure, I choose to believe that they went on for the experience and the hope of falling in love.
    Well, 3 of them were ready to fall in love (with DD falling hard), One of them never even gave the other 3 a chance, so i dont see how you can honestly believe he went on there for anything other than Shameless Self Promotion.
    Like you, i believe in the fairy tale of the show, but it should be obvious with all the spin and damage control what is really going on which some of you just dont want to see.

  9. #1029
    ♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    1,986

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2706736;
    FYI Brad never ever once mentioned our bar's names while filming the bachelor. He wouldn't say the names of them on camera when asked. That may mean nothing to some people. But, you can ask any of the 25 bachelorettes and they all left not knowing the names of his bars.
    I agree, I never once heard him mentioned his bar's name also . I think he doesn't even want all 25 Bachelorette to know the names of his bars and wanted to keep his bar's identity a secret as much as possible IMO.
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 12-05-2007 at 07:16 PM.

  10. #1030
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2706898;
    Do you also apply the same logic to the bachelorettes? For example DeAnna and Bettina are both realtors, Jenni is a professional dancer and a model/acress it's reasonable to think that they may benefit from the exposure, right? I mean afterall, when they have a PI usually it lists their name, their age and their profession.

    Personally, I do not think any of these 4 people went on the show for exposure, I choose to believe that they went on for the experience and the hope of falling in love.

    I think it is a little bit harder to apply the same logic to the bachelorettes (or the bachelors in the case of a bachelorette season) because when they go on the show they have no idea how long they are going to be there. For all they know, they will leave the first night and how many people remember anyone from the first night? Well, besides those that really do something to embarrass themselves!

    The point is, that the bachelor is there for the entire run of the series and he is in control of the situation, where as the bachelorettes are not in control and a lot are cut immediately, like the first episode. The bachelor also appears in almost every scene of the episode. Also, something I noticed in all the bachelor/bachelorette seasons is that the bachelor's first and last name is always mentioned in every episode. The bachelorettes last name's are not. I wonder why? Also, the bachelor does all the preseason interviews, JKL, Extra, a ton of magazine and newspaper interviews, etc.

    Anyway, I am not saying that means that any of the bachelors went on for the wrong reasons, but I think this is what makes them an easier target for people to say that they did go on for the wrong reasons.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.