+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What question would you ask Brad?

FORT Regular

What question would you ask Brad?

Hope this is ok to start a new thread. I want to know what questions you want answered from Brad Tuesday night. Write your questions here but try to leave the discussion for the other posts about this to prevent this one from getting clogged up. My question:

1. Did you decide to turn down both girls before or after you went ring shopping? (ie Was the ring shopping performed for the show or did you actually have one girl in mind when you bought the ring?)

Re: What question would you ask Brad?

My question: You say you had strong feelings for DeAnna. She specifically asked if your feelings towards her were as a friend, and you said no. So if you didn't look upon her as "just" a friend and you had strong feelings towards her, why wouldn't you want to continue to date her to see if something more came of it? I can understand not proposing; I'm confused that there was no intention to even continue pursuing the relationship.

I'd like to ask Brad about the huge smiles that he couldn't hide during 2 separate interveiws when DeAnna's name was mentioned... In retrospect they seem like cruel jokes between him and his brother at DeAnna's expense.

I'd ask - All season long, Brad, you said over and over you had such DEEP feelings for both girls. Those girls both thought a lot more would come of this at the FRC...Didnt you even like one of them enough to date them afterwards, or give it a little more time?? I mean you HAD to like them, right?? You chose those two out of all of the women there. I don't get it.

FORT Fogey

I'd ask him to explain the whole heart break thing. He kept on talking about how he'd be breaking two hearts, with one of them being his. If that's the case then 1) Which woman's heart did he figure would not be broken and 2) Why dump a girl if doing so would break his own heart?

I'd like to know why he kept giving obviously fake interviews and talking about his non-existent chosen one.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I'd like to know why he said that he "loved seeing that Jenni was so into him" in that interview. Excuse me, but that is just so heartless. He loved it as an ego trip for him or what? I mean, how can he love that when he knew that he hurt her so badly. This is not to mention the other stuff he has said in interviews that were blatant lies not to mention could be extremely hurtful to these girls in retrospect.

I would ask Brad, "How do you sleep at night? You knew that DeAnna hides a tender and at times wounded heart behind her toughness and strength. You knew that she had opened up and let you inside and laid everything on the line scared but hopeful of a happy ending. How could you dump her in the middle of a proposal? Do you have feelings? I wouldn't treat my enemy the way that you treated DeAnna." Then I would knock him up the side of the head, turn on my heel and leave. DeAnna should have done that at the ATFR special.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2681986;
    I would ask Brad, "How do you sleep at night? You knew that DeAnna hides a tender and at times wounded heart behind her toughness and strength. You knew that she had opened up and let you inside and laid everything on the line scared but hopeful of a happy ending. How could you dump her in the middle of a proposal? Do you have feelings? I wouldn't treat my enemy the way that you treated DeAnna." Then I would knock him up the side of the head, turn on my heel and leave. DeAnna should have done that at the ATFR special.
    I absolutely agree! Seriously, I can understand just not feeling the same way, but the way he did it-heartless. The way he led those girls on at the last chance dates as well-wow, I'd like to really know his reasoning behind that.

After hearing all his comments to and about DeAnna saying how wonderful she is and how special he felt when he first kissed her (he even said he maybe never felt like that before), I would go with Bryan Adams and ask him "Tell me have you ever really, really really ever loved a woman?"
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast