+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What question would you ask Brad?

FORT Regular

Re: What question would you ask Brad?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2727100;
    I am guessing he would have insisted Laurel was one of the ettes!!
    Silly me! I was hoping he would say that he either wouldn't do the show or he would not have lied but owned up to the fact that he realized he loved someone from his past and that was the reason he couldn't date after the show.

FORT Newbie

What I would ask Brad is.. What the hell is wrong with you?!?!?!

So, Brad, was going on TB as good for your business as you'd hoped it would be?

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2892215;
    So, Brad, was going on TB as good for your business as you'd hoped it would be?
    He would answer with...

Though the reason for going on TB wasn't to increase business he is happy with that it has had a positive affect. He didn't have a certain hopefullness to compare to, but he is happy that it has had a positive affect.

Quote Originally Posted by liljp123;2889418;
    I would say that's pretty obvious.... Everything.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

My question is...

Brad, when are you going to answer all these questions that FORTers are asking you???
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by liljp123;2889418;
    You took the words right out of my mouth - only it'd be more like, "What the F*** is wrong with you!!!??????" LOL!

I would ask if he has started that therapy yet to work on his "issues"?

I think Brad did have unfinished business with Laurie, but after a year and a half of trying to get her back with no success. He saw this as an opportunity to move on with his life. Perhaps, the timing just happened to be right. I do believe he went on the bachelor hoping to find someone.

As most of you know, we spent a lot of time on the Bettina thread trying to figure all this out and this is my opinion from all that we found and discussed.

I think the message from Laurie was delivered to Brad during the party of the twin switch. I think Stephenie overheard the conversation between Chad & Brad and confronted Brad about his reasons for being there. i.e. Brad yelling at someone, door slamming (we only heard this part we did not see it) The next day Brad admitting he and Steph had a little run-in. Next RC Step went home. From this point on Brad seemed to be only going through the motions.

I think of the F3 girls, Bettina was the one he cared about the most and would have like to have gotten to know her better. But after the home town date with her, he realized it would never work. She was sent home F3 because he did care for her and didn't want her to have to go through the stress that went with being F2...knowing he was not going to pick anyone.

The release from Fleiss and others has stated that he woke up the morning of the FRC in a bad mood and told Fleiss he was not picking anyone. This may be true. But, he had also made Fleiss aware five days earlier that he was not picking anyone. So, why did Fleiss have Deanna's father flown in? Why did Fleiss refuse to let Brad talk to Deanna's dad? Did Fleiss underestimate Brad's sense of right and wrong. Was Brad just sick of the whole show and simply wanted to walk away and forget it? To me, these are the questions left unanswered about Brad.

Many of us had accepted the fact, that if he did not love or could not see himself with any of the girls, then he did the right thing. However, his trip to the Ellen show ripped everything open again. So, are we feeling anger at Brad the bachelor as we saw him on the show..or, is it Brad the man that went on the Ellen show after the bachelor ended? Maybe, we need to figure that one out, ourselves.

FORT Fan

I'd ask if the photo of ex-girlfriend in Vegas was arranged to give dissatisfied viewers a reason they'd accept for his not choosing one of the tv favorites. (It is easier to understand being rejected because of an outside influence, than to be simply rejected for non-tangible reasons.) Once those who didn't like his choosing anyone saw the ex-girlfriend, they either dumped him as a center of attention or at least quit rehashing why he wasn't with F1 or F2.... or even F3.

+ Reply to Thread