+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What question would you ask Brad?

Re: What question would you ask Brad?

Brad if you said these things to DeAnna, why not date and see if there is anything really there, especially when you mentioned the first kiss?
    Brad telling DeAnna at the FRC which is supposed to be the truth:

You look beautiful, I've never met anybody like you in my entire life, you are strong, you are independent, and the very first night I saw you, I told someone I was done.

I think about the night that I first kissed you , and how it felt . and I've got to say, that it's been a long long time, if ever that I felt like that, just by kissing anybody.

If Brad really felt like this then how come he can't continue dating and see if these strong feelings became love or not.

2 1/2 months later at the ATFR ceremony:

Brad told DeAnna that: I think about you everyday, I really care about you, I wish I could hug you. HE gave her the same elbow nudge he gave her when they were on the lounge chair and frustrated about not kissing. I will miss you more than you will ever know... Members of the studio audience saw how Brad tried to touch DeAnna at the commercials.

By listening to what Brad said at the ATFR, it seems to me that Brad has not move much pass DeAnna. Or at the very least he was sending DeAnna mixed messages.

If after 2 1/2 months of still feeling like this about somebody, why not take the chance that it was not meant to be instead of just saying no and not dating? That is what I do not understand, why just give on those feelings. Why not see where they lead even if it is nowhere, at least the feelings were not ignored. That is what Jenni was trying to say. Loves is not just there under the bed. You need to find the love. Love grows. Love is a choice.

Two questions:
    1. Are you going into therapy so that you don't do this to another woman ever again?

2. How can you say that you did not have "butterflies" with DeAnna when you told her that when the two of you kissed (the night she told you she was falling in love with you), it was a kiss that you don't think you had experienced ever before. That look in your face and how you kissed her doesn't lie. You are in denial aren't you?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2683094;
    Along with everything above...

why did he think it was appropriate to give an interview this weekend stating "the most shocking ending would be if I picked neither girl and ate the rose" laughing while he said it

Are you really that big of an A** that you thought that was funny?

oh yea - and how's business?
    GASP!! Did he really say this cape??

FORT Fan

1. Were YOU there for the RIGHT reason's?

2. Do you have ANY respect for women ?

3. ...AND yourself?

I would ask him what his favorite ice cream is. You know, something totally normal, non Bachelor related.

(just trying to keep it light hearted--afterall, it is a holiday. )

FORT Fan

Wow, this is a GREAT thread and i would love to quote and agree with every single question and thought posted here

My question would be why didn't you go to acting school before appearing on the show, you just thought you could wine and dine those lovely ladies and then toss them aside like yesterdays newspaper and think no one would notice that is how you treat all the women in your life that you sweet talk at your bars?

Women, Brad, should be treated with respect and kindness, it doesnt take any effort to be a gentleman, but it takes a lot of effort to be a Horse's @ss.

What goes around comes around Bradley and one day you will hurt one too many, not that you havent already.

So, my final question is: Was going on the show for the publicity, hurting not only 2 special ladies but 23 others, fooling millions of Bacheler fans/viewers and making a complete fool of yourself worth it?

My question to Brad....."Are you related to Bill Clinton?"

My question to Brad...
    Do you have to work hard at being a douchebag or does it come naturally?

Quote Originally Posted by ecbyeh;2682115;
    I'm sorry, but this has to be said. I would ask, "Brad, have you always been such an idiot?"

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2682169;
    I'm absolutely serious with that question. He said that DeAnna is everything he's ever looked for in a woman, he told her that when he looks at her he sees things that he never thought he could have in his entire life and he told her that when he kissed her the first time, he felt like he hadn't felt in a long, long time, IF EVER. To me, that shows that he doesn't know how it feels to truely love someone, and I actually feel sorry for him because of that!
    btw, I totally agree with the idiot question...
    WOW, talk about the butterfly affect.

+ Reply to Thread