+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What question would you ask Brad?

Re: What question would you ask Brad?

Along with everything above...

why did he think it was appropriate to give an interview this weekend stating "the most shocking ending would be if I picked neither girl and ate the rose" laughing while he said it

Are you really that big of an A** that you thought that was funny?

oh yea - and how's business?

What the **** were you thinking?

You have two great women you whittled from 25, and can't pick?...

Seek psycological help, please.

FORT Fogey

I have SO many questions and most have already been asked...

I guess I would like to know how he could go from saying he could spend a lifetime with DeAnna to not even wanting to spend one more day with her and practically shoving her into the limo when she wasn't responding the way he wanted?!

FORT Fogey

At 34, you have had 3 or 4 long term relationships under regular conditions of which you have been either unwilling or unable to further commit to marriage. Given this particular statistic in your personal dating experience, did you feel that the speed dating concept within the Bachelor show would better
    facilitate your chances of finding and solidifying a relationship that would ultimately end in marriage than the relationships you had previously experienced? If so, how did you come to that conclusion and what do you think went wrong with your experience?

Since you were so concerned that the girls were there for the "right reason", were you yourself there for the "right reason"? Or, did you and your cohorts cook up this scheme for free advertisement for your bars?
    Last edited by D.J.57; 11-20-2007 at 08:04 PM. Reason: spelling

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2683252;
    I have SO many questions and most have already been asked...

I guess I would like to know how he could go from saying he could spend a lifetime with DeAnna to not even wanting to spend one more day with her and practically shoving her into the limo when she wasn't responding the way he wanted?!

I'm actually mistaken in that quote. That was from the fantasy dates episodes (though the PI was from this week's). Anyway, what he said this episode was even worse. Talking about DeAnna, he said "I can see us lasting a lifetime...I really can." Mmmkay.

FORT Fogey

Watching the show it is clear you have a lot of pent up anger. The catalyst seemed to have the HT visit at Bettina's. Did that visit and encounter with her father stoke some of the unresolved anger you have held from your parent's breakup during your teenage years that turned your world on its head.? Please talk to a professional and work through it before you get into marriage for unresolved issues are bound to raise their ugly head if left unresolved. Hope you find peace and happiness in your life, you deserve it just like everyone else.

FORT Fogey

Well I didn't get my answer...did anyone else?

The only answer I got was that he has true commitment issues and needs to get some professional help in dealing with that before he'll be able to get what he claims he wants - marriage and a family. Why he was sending such mixed messages to DeAnna? No, I didn't get an answer to that at all.

Don't they do a psycological exam of some sort before they select "the" bachelor?? Wouldn't a competent counselor pick up on some of his flaws, including commitment issues and a bit of power hungry control freak?? I never thought he was that bright, and I'm not talking book smarts or higher education.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread