+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What question would you ask Brad?

FORT Regular

Re: What question would you ask Brad?

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2682080;
    After hearing all his comments to and about DeAnna saying how wonderful she is and how special he felt when he first kissed her (he even said he maybe never felt like that before), I would go with Bryan Adams and ask him "Tell me have you ever really, really really ever loved a woman?"
    OH LOL!!! He would probably ask you to define "woman"

I'm sorry, but this has to be said. I would ask, "Brad, have you always been such an idiot?"

I would ask why if he was such an honest guy and insisted upon the right to pick no one that he also didn't insist upon being able to let the girls know during those final dates that he might not be picking them. Why didn't he try to let them know ahead of time like he tried to let clueless, classless Hillary know?

I have no problem with him not getting engaged. They didn't know each other well enough. I do have a problem with the way the show is handled and particularly with the way he said things to DeAnna at the end and all the deceptive interviews afterwards.

FORT Fan

Why did he say to DeAnna that he "just let Jenni go"? What was the point of that? He could have let both women go in such a nice and gentle way and yet, he played the game. Jenni's scene was standard, ugly Fleiss fare, but DeAnna's was worse than usual. Even if tonight's show "redeems" Brad, he will be tarnished forever by this performance.

In an interview with the "Knoxville Sentinel", Travis said that if he had to do it over, his F2 would be Susan and Jehan. The fact that Brad didn’t even want to date either of his F2 tells me the wrong ladies made it to the end. My question would be, “Based on what you’ve seen after the fact, which ladies would you choose to be the F2”?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked-in-Texas;2682086;
    OH LOL!!! He would probably ask you to define "woman"
    I'm absolutely serious with that question. He said that DeAnna is everything he's ever looked for in a woman, he told her that when he looks at her he sees things that he never thought he could have in his entire life and he told her that when he kissed her the first time, he felt like he hadn't felt in a long, long time, IF EVER. To me, that shows that he doesn't know how it feels to truely love someone, and I actually feel sorry for him because of that!
    btw, I totally agree with the idiot question...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Newbie

I would ask Brad this multi-part question:

Now that you have firsthand knowledge of how the Fleiss "Bachelor" machine actually operates behind-the-scenes: a) would you have agreed to go on the show if you had known; b) would you advise anyone else to sign up as "The Bachelor"; c) why or why not?

Brad~why would you say the things you did, building up hope in DeAna and then slam her the way you did? Are you really such a sell out to Fleiss? Im pretty sure some of what was said was scripted. How can you be such cold hearted s.o.b?
    We had the clues. DeAna said over and over she would be "crushed" And Jenni I honestly thought grew into her feelings quite honestly. Dang, buddy, you never even shed a tear.

Still bothers me that he had to tell deanna that he had just let Jenni go. That was inappropriate. Deanna didnt care either, at that point. Was that to help Deanna feel better???? Geez.

FORT Newbie

I would simply ask Brad if he is critically INSANE??? Ok, so maybe this *kid* had cold feet and felt as though he needed some time to "think" -- ??MAYBE?? but still how can you start off acting like you are going to propose to a women and then BAMM! tell her GOODBYE. I just don't understand if he feels like he could spend the rest of his life with her... and he can see being married to her... and she is EVERYTHING he wants in a women... then why in the heck did he not pick her??? Why wouldn't he explain??? I JUST DON'T GET IT!

I will give him credit... if he didn't feel like he could say that he "loves" her then ok... BUT if he has said all these other things... why wouldn't he want to date her?

+ Reply to Thread