+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1353545556575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Finale Show Discussion - East Coast **Spoilers**

Re: Finale Show Discussion - East Coast **Spoilers**

I can`t find the post from D`s father..Where is it??

I guess most of us were fooled by a moron who appears to have ADHD and can barely string a few sentences together (although he sure does know how to string 2 women along just fine). At first, in the scene where he stepped off the podium after telling DD he just said goodbye to Jenni, I thought, oh, oh, he's regretting sending Jenni home, but after thinking about it, I've come to the conclusion, he just never had any plan of choosing either of the women. This is confirmed by his repeated declarations of DD not needing him. I think he was just scared DD might just punch him.

I feel so bad for both Jenni and DD. It's especially unkind of ABC to show DD walking dejectedly back to her hotel room w/her shoes in her hand. I did like her last sentence on her exit interview "I wish I'd told him he's an idiot". Hope she did at the ATFR. It's been 2 months since the ending and scenes from the ATFR showed the 2 women still very hurt by all these. Hopefully, the ATFR will be cathartic and help them move on.

Someone mentioned that her DH thinks the moron is gay. Maybe the busboy that Chad refered to in one of their early interviews?

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa&Spencer;2682722;
    I can`t find the post from D`s father..Where is it??
    In the DeAnna thread on this side of the forum.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Ahhh thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by stratcat43;2682248;
    I think he truly had every intention to propose to Deanna, but couldn't because he had feelings for BOTH women. Kind of hard to go into a relationship when you have feelings for another woman. Had the roles been reversed, he'd of done the same thing to Jenni.

Didn't he tell his mother that when he is with one - he's thinking about the other????
    ITA. I just wish he could've explained it better to them both but I think he was having a sincere panic attack. I believe it started when he said out loud that he just said goodbye to Jenni. That may have been when he realized that without one of them something would always be missing and that's why he always thought of the other no matter whom he was with. I knew that was a bad sign as soon as he said it but I don't think he figured it out until he was on the podium with Deanna. Deanna brought him the whole package except maybe the passion and laughter he so much enjoyed with Jenni. But, Jenni only brought the laughter and passion. She was never able to commit or even talk seriously until it was too late. I too am very disappointed with this ending, but don't think it was planned or scripted. I really think he was about to propose (thus the ring and the Dad), when the panic attack just hit him and he couldn't calm himself down to explain it or totally understand it himself.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Montrealgirl;2681619;

Sorry but something doesn't add up here.

Brad is no actor. He's a honest guy so... Something happened to make him start having doubts. Something happened that we didn't see to give the ending we got. And being a gentleman, Brad won't say anything.

I know it's only an idea far fetched and surely far away from the truth but that story would be more in character with Brad. IMO.

This is a good possibility. I always suspected Brad was either forced to keep Bettina or discovered something about her that turned him off, and I'm not talking about her family. Maybe Brad was too gentlemanly to tell us/her what it was when he cut her and then again at WTA. He could easily have asked her why she accepted the rose if she was turned off? He seemed angry and insincere with her but maybe in the end he was being kind so she could save face.

Brad is also smart enough to know he would get a lot of heat from this ending. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

One thing I found interesting is that they showed both DeAnna (last night in the limo) and Jenni (in her exit interview on the alphabet site) saying that you only realize how much a person means to you when you have lost that someone. Is Brad in love after all? With one of his F2 (I doubt it having seen them cry in the previews), one of the other girls or one of his ex-girlfriends? Someone he has lost and then realized that he loves her?
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by silvertoast;2681847;
    Not really. He is honest with himself. Brad was in the market for a wife, not another girlfriend. He was just not feeling these women. What if he copped out and waited until wedding day to say how he really felt? Or, after two kids? I have to wonder about women who say they fall in love after two weeks.

Although I HATED the ending, I think you are right...

FORT Fan

What about the poster on ABC who said went to AT(no) FR and posted this comment : We though we would have a delightful day but in the end it was a joyful day but was a heck of a ride to get there. (paraphrasing) If I remember correctly another said that F1 would be F2 et vice versa. (paraphrasing) Another one talked about a Shakespeare play (don't remember the details though).

If they are right does it means that there is still a twist that will happen tonight and that Brad will ask Jenni to pursue a relationship. If so, poor DeAnna, Brad will have broken her heart twice.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by a3boymom;2682561;
    I highly doubt this...go to DeAnna's spoiler thread and read the post her father wrote today.
    If there is a twist and he proposes it probably is to his old girlfriend. Remember, last week we kept seeing him proclaim "I found the RIGHT girl."

+ Reply to Thread