+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 94950515253545556575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Finale Show Discussion - East Coast **Spoilers**

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Re: Finale Show Discussion - East Coast **Spoilers**

Weird ending. I guess Fleiss considers the crying interview in the limousine after the walk of shame to be his "money shot."

This show could work with slightly nerdier men and women, and a producer with a heart.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2682227;
    I agree...why BUY the ring...and BRING it along..if you knew in your heart that you couldn't choose either one????
    At the end of the show, there was some small print that scrolled by to the effect of: Ring provided by such and such jewelers. So, I think the purpose of the ring was to make the network some promotional money in addition to amping up the drama for the viewers).

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoRays;2682278;
    At the end of the show, there was some small print that scrolled by to the effect of: Ring provided by such and such jewelers. So, I think the purpose of the ring was to make the network some promotional money in addition to amping up the drama for the viewers).
    thanks for the post
    thats just sick-absolutely horrible...fake engagement ring?? TWISTED

Jen and Deanna ought to be tickled pink their out of this. Brad was a putz from the get-go. Talked as if he was reading from cue cards. I'll bet he hasn't had an original damned thought in his life. Consider themselves lucky and move along.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Originally Posted by KCCasey
    D's eye fluttering is out of control! Body language people -- what does that mean? Nervousness??

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2680115;
    I've been thinking the exact same thing. I think DeAnna is lying.
    What DeAnna was saying to Brad last night, I didn't get that sincere vibe from her, it was like she was saying all the right words but there were no emotions attached to them. Does not act like, look like someone who is in love. She's just going through all the routine, it's like an act.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2682355;
    Originally Posted by KCCasey
    D's eye fluttering is out of control! Body language people -- what does that mean? Nervousness??

What DeAnna was saying to Brad last night, I didn't get that sincere vibe from her, it was like she was saying all the right words but there were no emotions attached to them. Does not act like, look like someone who is in love. She's just going through all the routine, it's like an act.

I completely agree, and I've thought so all along. When DeAnna speaks it like shes saying everything with a straight face, no hint of emotion. I've felt all along that DeAnna was one of the least sincere throughout the season. I dont know...Maybe its just because I'm a fan of Jenni, but DeAnna seems to be...idk...just not showing the emotions of one whos falling in love...most people get emotional when they feel so strongly, genuinely about something. DeAnna seriously lacked in that area in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by homeontherange;2680173;
    Deanna just doesn't seem to have much emotion.
    Exactly. Whatever she says doesn't seem to come from her heart.

FORT Newbie

I am wondering if anyone else feels like there is something more?

I mean I know this season was so "shocking" and different... but honestly look at these women. I am a complete DeDe fan from day 1 but I think that both DeDe and Jenni are GREAT girls. How could someone just blow them off.

What do you think will happen tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by SEThomas27;2680214;
    Deanna and Brad obviously don't have the same chemistry that Jenni and Brad have.
    And I can't help but agree with you guys that Deanna seems routine. It's like she just wants to win for the sake of winning or just getting married. It's not necessarily about Brad.
    My thoughts too.

Jenni seems much more sincere in her feeling for Brad, I don't think it's fake at all. She's more emotionally involved, her crying, I feel, wasn't an act.

Her laughing all the time, could be because she's nervous. I'd rather have her laughter than Deanna's emotionless demeanor.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tiawright1;2682406;
    I am wondering if anyone else feels like there is something more?

I mean I know this season was so "shocking" and different... but honestly look at these women. I am a complete DeDe fan from day 1 but I think that both DeDe and Jenni are GREAT girls. How could someone just blow them off.

What do you think will happen tonight?
    Drab will furrow his rather large brow and defend himself to the hilt, he wont ever reveal that he went on the show for the pubicity for his bars or that he was never really broken up with his Ex, thats why he dumped Jenni and DD like he did, regardless of what his PR man says. He is and was certainly no gentleman in the way he handled himself.

+ Reply to Thread