+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Finale Show Discussion - East Coast **Spoilers**

Re: Finale Show Discussion - East Coast **Spoilers**

I for one saw it this way:

Brad had feelings for BOTH girls and was having a hard time deciding and his family was no help. He then based his decision on who was the most ready for marriage and was the most mature and stable for this commitment...that was clearly Deanna. So his intention was to choose Deanna last night.
    But that didn't make his feelings for Jenni go away.

He said goodbye to Jenni and I think he was generally hurt by that decision. Then Deanna gets there and he realizes he can't tell her he loves her when he still has feelings for Jenni. He then realizes he can't make a major decision like that and certainly can't ask someone to marry him when he has feelings for another. So he backed out.

I am not saying that he regretted his decision to choose Deanna over Jenni...I just think he really couldn't choose and because of that he let them both go so they could find someone that didn't have to choose between them.

Even if he chose one of them...that would of meant the loser had been "led on" through the show. However, had he chose one...no one would of been saying that. Yet, because he chose neither everyone is accusing him of leading them on....

This show is not about love, it's about rejection. Going on this show means that it's more likely you'll get rejected than find love. You're going to be "led on".....so I don't feel sorry for someone who chooses to go this route - it's the chance you take.

I certainly hope that he does not propose on AFR tonight (as someone is stating on another board). If he does BOTH women should reject him...only a person with extremely low self-esteem would accept him now. I would like to think that both of these women are mature enough to get over it and move on.....but then, they chose to be on this show.....
    www.stratsgarden.com

A blog about everyday life, friends, family, faith with a little bit of Kevin Spacey thrown in.

FORT Newbie

i dont know, I understand if he didnt feel deeply enough for them not to prolong one of the relationships only to have her fall more for him, while he feels much less...but why the pressure to have the girls talk about their feelings? Especially when he knew that he didn't love either of them. It was extremely manipulative and misleading. I agree with others who have said that his word choice ie. "extremely happy" and "WIFE" was a bit over done and again very misleading to both the women and the audience...UGHH

FORT Fanatic

I am really anxious to see the show tonight but I have a feeling that it will not answer any questions and will be just as empty as the finale.

I really don't think that Brad has much to say and that he is exactly like his Mother said he was...a person who does not see shades of gray and only thinks in black and white. He either loves someone over-whelmingly or not at alll and neither girl measured up to his expectations of what love is in his mind.

Fleiss got kind of lucky...we are not only talking about the show even more than usual, we are anxiously awaiting tonight's show as well.

Rather than being upset about the end result I am betting that Fleiss is thrilled because of the additional publicity and public interest.

Oh, I did not indicate that I just jumped on the board at work and did not read the 57 pages before my post. Sorry, but I have to wonder if anyone knew any reason why he bought the ring and why he sat looking at the ring at the end of the show like a soap opera dork? Why even bring it if you were gonna dump the chumps who fell for you?

I was just going on random pages to see and could not find anything...

FORT Newbie

isn't "After the Final Rose" false advertising this season?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nessie;2682120;
    Why the blatant lies. Why "I found the RIGHT one" just last week. I think Fleiss has lost his audience.
    If you mean the "I found the one, the right one" quote, we got the context of that this week and it was not in reference to either girl. Basically he was talking about what a ring symbolizes and said something like "it's a big deal, a ring symbolizes that I found the one, the right one" -- that isn't concretely about any particular woman.
    Please slap me if you see me stupidly posting spoilers where they aren't supposed to go!

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp220;2682185;
    Oh, I did not indicate that I just jumped on the board at work and did not read the 57 pages before my post. Sorry, but I have to wonder if anyone knew any reason why he bought the ring and why he sat looking at the ring at the end of the show like a soap opera dork? Why even bring it if you were gonna dump the chumps who fell for you?

I was just going on random pages to see and could not find anything...
    I agree...why BUY the ring...and BRING it along..if you knew in your heart that you couldn't choose either one????

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp220;2682185;
    Sorry, but I have to wonder if anyone knew any reason why he bought the ring and why he sat looking at the ring at the end of the show like a soap opera dork? Why even bring it if you were gonna dump the chumps who fell for you?
    I have a feeling that the photos of Brad staring at the ring was after Jenni but before DeAnna. I wouldn't be surprised if when he excused himself and left DeAnna standing at the "altar", he had a meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by bgh88;2682170;
    i dont know, I understand if he didnt feel deeply enough for them not to prolong one of the relationships only to have her fall more for him, while he feels much less...but why the pressure to have the girls talk about their feelings? Especially when he knew that he didn't love either of them. It was extremely manipulative and misleading. I agree with others who have said that his word choice ie. "extremely happy" and "WIFE" was a bit over done and again very misleading to both the women and the audience...UGHH
    I agree, because Jenni all but "sold her soul" to him on that last date together. It was pathetic, and then to see it end like it did.

I agree...why BUY the ring...and BRING it along..if you knew in your heart that you couldn't choose either one????
    I think he truly had every intention to propose to Deanna, but couldn't because he had feelings for BOTH women. Kind of hard to go into a relationship when you have feelings for another woman. Had the roles been reversed, he'd of done the same thing to Jenni.

Didn't he tell his mother that when he is with one - he's thinking about the other????
    www.stratsgarden.com

A blog about everyday life, friends, family, faith with a little bit of Kevin Spacey thrown in.

+ Reply to Thread