+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Finale Show Discussion - East Coast **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: Finale Show Discussion - East Coast **Spoilers**

This was the Dumbest. Show. Ever.

He should do a re-make of Meat Loaf's "Two out of Three Ain't Bad"

You're my soul mate (my soul mate)

You're gorgeous/everything I ever wanted/ and would be a perfect wife/mother

But there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you. Now don't be sad... 'Cause four out of five ain't bad."

(Sounds better if sung to the tune of the song... The words in the 2nd line would be a bit tough to fit in, lol).

FORT Fogey

Yes but with editing all of them say these same things and some pick one and break up a week later. Is it worse to pick one you really do not like and dump them days later, or not pick either and be honest? I think that Ryan/Trista is just a coincidence that it worked out, and this show is just not to be taken serious. It is a man making out with numerous women and than picking the one in the end that most likely did not annoy him or was the best to make out with, etc. Does anyone really think that Andy, Andrew, Bob, Lorenzo, etc ever liked the one they picked? I think the things Brad said probably were true, and I think he liked them both and just could not choose between them at this point.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;2681759;
    Does anyone really think that Andy, Andrew, Bob, Lorenzo, etc ever liked the one they picked? I think the things Brad said probably were true, and I think he liked them both and just could not choose between them at this point.
    Uhhhh, yes. I believe Bryon, Charlie, Andy and Andrew all did at least "like" the woman they picked. (PLo, Travis and Blob all clearly were cop-out, default pickers. I didn't watch the Jesse or Aaron seasons, and I can't recall who I'm missing to add up to 11.)

As unlikely as it is to expect that someone gets a marriage out of The Bachelor/Bachelorette (I agree Trista and Ryan were flukes), it's not out of this world impossible that someone could find someone compatible enough to at least explore a dating relationship with.

The difference between Brad and Blob/Travis/PLo is that a) Brad is either one heck of an actor or he did sincerely have genuine feelings for both Jenni and Deanna (and if he had genuine feelings, breaking up with both of them makes no sense), and b) we NEVER saw Blob/Travis/PLo behave so tenderly and in such a leading way with Estella/Sarah/Jennifer. In the three other couples cited here, few were surprised by the quick breakups because a love connection was never evident. Brad's behavior on the other hand is bizarre.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Re: Bettina - Season 11

So what is this all about that he brings his chosen lady - and he is so happy ? All rumors ? So is the consensus now that he just comes for the whole hour long show to explain to Deanna and Jenni why they weren't picked and then have them yap back at him ? I understood he gives out the final rose - and he is engaged. Is Fleiss up to something ? As far as the show goes - I enjoyed it - (for obvious reasons) but also I loved the humor - Jenni telling Brad she hates teh word good bye -and then he proceeds to tell her bye - three times ... Chad had a hard time keeping a straight face - and when Brad was pacing around at the FRC with Deanna - we have never seen that (so funny) - and poor Deanna was really sweating it out. She's the same gal though - and apparently he was able to see this. If she wasn't an actress I hope she takes a serious look at how she comes across. I hope he is happy and that Bettina is also happy - looks like everyone wants to return to normal !

I agree. Im sure either of those women thought for sure they would get an engagement out of this, also. They both were quite ready for committment. So Brad Womack didnt even like either girl enough to date a while after this show???? STRANGE.

I hope that both ladies tell him to "GO STRAIGHT TO HELL".

If they want this show to survive they better come up with a bachelor of all bachelors and tell us from the beginning that we will love the story and the outcome and then make the "journey" so entertaining that people will be be glued to the tv.

Brad is a jackass, jerk, etc etc. If it weren't for the fact that his brother's and their families depended on those bars for their livelyhood I would love to see them all go out of business. I know I'm mean. I can't help it. He deserves as much heartache that can be heaped on him.

There had to be a better way to end this show than this.

Blob just rose several notches higher in my book and I thought that would never happen. I even like Jen better now also.
    If it is meant to be, it will find a way!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2681784;
    Brad's behavior on the other hand is bizarre.
    Not really. He is honest with himself. Brad was in the market for a wife, not another girlfriend. He was just not feeling these women. What if he copped out and waited until wedding day to say how he really felt? Or, after two kids? I have to wonder about women who say they fall in love after two weeks.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;2681744;
    I don't get the dissappointment. I am dissappointed when like Bob picks someone, and than a week later it is over. Brad seemed genuinely interested in dating both girls, and possibly even a few of the others, but why is it dissappointing that he is not following the stupid timeline the show has and just flipping a coin and picking one. I thought it was refreshing that he was honest.
    I agree with you 100%. I appreciate his honesty. I think he got in over his head and realized it at the last minute. I'd rather him be honest with the women (though heartbreaking it may have been), than to go through with the facade of proposing to one of them when his heart was no where near being reading for engagement and/or marriage.

I do, however, think that if his feelings were genuine for either of the women, that he could have at least continued to date one of them, allowing a relationship to develop that way. If not engagement, at the very least dating.

Felt really bad for both girls though.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silvertoast;2681847;
    Not really. He is honest with himself. Brad was in the market for a wife, not another girlfirend. He was just not feeling these women. I have to wonder about women who say they fall in love after two weeks.
    It was six to eight weeks but I agree that it's unrealistic to fall in love under the circumstances that are The Bachelor. Typically, though, women destined to be wives start out as girlfriends. That's pretty universal.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Does anyone not believe this show is scripted right down to the final rose, ring or whatever? Brad is a pretty good actor and so are most of the women. The producer of all reality shows call all the shots. Like some of the other reality shows, TB was starting to get too predictable/mondane and ABC needed ratings. Hasn't anyone noticed ALL Bachelors say just about the exact same things throughout the whole show? When I first got hooked on reality shows I believed everything was real. Now the only thing real is producers without talent or creativity. Time to drop these type shows or come up with more creative producers. ABC tried last night to come up with this wash with Brad but all they did was create a phony ending. All the recapers on this site are far more talented at writing than any of the nowadays reality producers. The biggest kick I get out of any of the reality shows now is reading the recaps, great fun reading.

+ Reply to Thread