+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Finale Show Discussion - East Coast **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Finale Show Discussion - East Coast **Spoilers**

Why is Brad percieved as being cold and heartless at the FRC? I saw a man who was struggling to keep his emotions under control, and deliver his scripted speeches intelligibly in a highly stressful situation. He was clearly agitated, nervous and uptight, all of which are enitrely normal responses to the circumstances. Plus, I think he truly liked each of the girls and hated hurting them.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2681681;
    But I agree with you there was absolutely no interest, no chemistry between Sheena and Brad. Sheena and Chris, yes. Sheena and Chad, yes. Sheena and Brad, no.
    Watch out Chad's wife!

Ya know they never showed DeAna and Jenni's meeting with Brad...I want to know if they could tell the difference. Maybe there wasn't time for a one on one with them.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2681688;
    Why is Brad percieved as being cold and heartless at the FRC? I saw a man who was struggling to keep his emotions under control, and deliver his scripted speeches intelligibly in a highly stressful situation. He was clearly agitated, nervous and uptight, all of which are enitrely normal responses to the circumstances. Plus, I think he truly liked each of the girls and hated hurting them.
    I think in time people realize that. However, right now it seemed Brad was leading them on, getting them to open up without opening up himself or acting like the sentiments were returned. It feels like he led them on, whether intentional or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2681316;
    I just finished watching the only season of The Bachelor I've ever seen. It will be my last.
    Sorry you ended up watching such a crappy season of the Bachelor your first time out. Some of the seasons were actually pretty good (Trista, Charlie, Byron,etc). This one has to be the worst one yet.....

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #4 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

OMG I cannot believe what happened. I stayed up until 2:30 to watch it. HOW DISAPPOINTING. I thought he would say bye to DeAnna and go back and get Jenni. But no...

FORT Regular

What went wrong? I still don't understand. Maybe he thought that instead of wasting that girl's time, he would just end it there rather than pretending any further. Not too sure

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Carelesshomage;2681718;
    What went wrong? I still don't understand. Maybe he thought that instead of wasting that girl's time, he would just end it there rather than pretending any further. Not too sure
    I think you've just about got it. I just think he shouda figured this out way before he did...

I needed to come on here to try and fathom what happened last night since I actually took a cat nap for probably the first 15 to 20 minutes of the show (Darn Dayquil).

Congrats to Blondie for calling the finale. Who would have really thunk it. I realize that it's Brad's life and that he is the one who has to live it, but I also agree that if he did say or intimate some of the things recalled by others on Fort during LCD to both Deanna and Jenni, then he financed Fleiss' next vacation home. Andy got Tessa to admit her feelings which Brad did to both Jenni and Deanna I understand. As for speculation that the AFRC might feature either Sheena or Bettina...that I think would just make the public's reaction even more negative toward the FRC outcome.

Well this season has been different. Never saw that before fer sure.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fogey

I don't get the dissappointment. I am dissappointed when like Bob picks someone, and than a week later it is over. Brad seemed genuinely interested in dating both girls, and possibly even a few of the others, but why is it dissappointing that he is not following the stupid timeline the show has and just flipping a coin and picking one. I thought it was refreshing that he was honest.

I went to bed early last night and taped the show. I watched it this morning. I couldn't believe it either !. Is it possible that he was afraid one or maybe both of them was going to turn into a gold digger and take his money ?. I liked both of the ladies. But then again, if he didn't really feel anything for either lady, then the best thing would be to let them go now, and not lie to them the whole time. (if what I'm saying is making sense) But this was definitely a "Bachelor" first for me. I've never seen a guy pick neither lady.

+ Reply to Thread