+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Sexual activity on overnight dates?

  1. #21
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    LA, Denver and DC area
    Posts
    84

    Re: Sexual activity on overnight dates?

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2676190;
    ...in the closet?? LOL..now that's a first
    Do you mean a "first" for The Bachelor/Bachelorette series? Perhaps. The first reality closet adventure I know of was of Beth S with a boyfriend on the 2nd season of Real World in 1993.

    I think I just dated myself with that reality flashback...

  2. #22
    FORT Fogey MomLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,414

    Re: Sexual activity on overnight dates?

    Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;2677312;
    I believe Trista slept with Alex - the first bachelor. If you'll recall, the last shot of their overnight date was Trista in the bed under the covers and Alex turning off the camera.
    I may be confused, Didn't Trista refuse the key in the first Bachelor?

  3. #23
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4

    Re: Sexual activity on overnight dates?

    Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2689368;
    I may be confused, Didn't Trista refuse the key in the first Bachelor?
    I thought that Alex was really sick (flu or something) on his fantasy date with Trista in Hawaii, and it was made pretty clear that they didn't have sex that night, but I think they did sleep together on their last date before the final rose ceremony.

  4. #24
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Montréal, QC
    Posts
    270

    Re: Sexual activity on overnight dates?

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymousone;2689464;
    I thought that Alex was really sick (flu or something) on his fantasy date with Trista in Hawaii, and it was made pretty clear that they didn't have sex that night, but I think they did sleep together on their last date before the final rose ceremony.

    In the limo. she said that she had the big O. She added a comment to that but I don't remember if it was something that she seldom experienced or something it's been a while she had.

  5. #25
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    22

    Re: Sexual activity on overnight dates?

    I can remember Trista telling Alex that she had never had an orgasm during intercourse.

    Then when she and Ryan were on the after the final rose show, someone asked her if her problem had been fixed. She said it had.

  6. #26
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Sexual activity on overnight dates?

    Quote Originally Posted by madrigal;2689820;
    I can remember Trista telling Alex that she had never had an orgasm during intercourse.

    Then when she and Ryan were on the after the final rose show, someone asked her if her problem had been fixed. She said it had.
    She talked about her 'O' or lack of, on national television?

  7. #27
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    22

    Re: Sexual activity on overnight dates?

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2689829;
    She talked about her 'O' or lack of, on national television?
    You mean you don't? Just kidding. She told Alex that, and he said something. Then she said something along the lines of "Oh. Mr. Fix it?"

  8. #28
    FORT Fogey Bonbonlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,241

    Re: Sexual activity on overnight dates?

    Quote Originally Posted by madrigal;2689820;
    I can remember Trista telling Alex that she had never had an orgasm during intercourse.

    Then when she and Ryan were on the after the final rose show, someone asked her if her problem had been fixed. She said it had.
    Okay, TMI!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.