+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bach 11/12/07 Recap: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Bitchiest of Them All?

Re: The Bach 11/12/07 Recap: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Bitchiest of Them

Chris is killing me tonight, and I wonder if we’ll be seeing him on the next season of Last Comic Standing.
    He was funnier than usual.

Another stellar recap, roses!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Re: The Bach 11/12/07 Recap: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Bitchiest of Them

And you know the women have been backstage sharpening their claws and drinking just enough alcohol to throw logic and civility out the window, so let’s get cracking, shall we?
    Oh man, that's exactly what makes this show a show! Roses, I really loved this recap from top to bottom, but I especially enjoyed you raking snooty Bettina over the coals. Yet another spectacular job!

Boy roses, Bettina's "icy vampire family" with her havent fallen far from the family's "condescending tree" ,,, couldn't have nailed it any better.

The quality and wit of your recaps puts the show to shame and this one is another shining example !

While I do want to the "dramatic" and amazing *drink* outcome ... I really don't want the season to end because I wil SO miss your recaps !

Thank you ... again for making my day.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Chris BOOYAH! He is the one constant on this show that you can depend on for smooth hosting (Brad, Ladies - the last rose of the evening) and snarky comments on the WTA and the ATFR. Tuesday should be fun when we see him try to bond with the "happy" couple and take little digs at the other, "C'mon - weren't you at least a little disappointed?"

Go Chris Go! YaY Roses Yay!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I am so glad I stopped watching this show about the fourth episode and just read the recaps. I have a feeling they are so much better than the show itself. It seems that Andy Baldwin's Bachelor show used up all the intelligent classy ladies and poor Brad was left with the pretty air-headed biotches.

FORT Regular

The one thing from this episode that I really wanted to see was a direct question to Solisha of WTF?- do you see any hipocracy between your words and your actions? They showed clips of it, but I wanted to hear actual comments on it.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Roses - another brilliant recap

I *heart* Chris - he's hilarious.

OMG roseskid....awesome. I'm gonna miss ya til the next season. Way to funny...

FORT Regular

I forgot to record this episode but new I could count on the awesome recaps. Thanks roseskid for being so amazing. I feel like I was in the audience!

Premium Member

Hilarious as usual. Thanks, roses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast