+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/12 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2664895;
    can't someone make a poll for the front page and not just for the people looking for spoilers? I'd like to see what that 800 people who are just visitors to this site are voting for, not just who the screen cap analyzers are voting for.

I would like to see that also!

I've made a poll on our front page.

Please do not put any spoilers in that thread.

The Bachelor - Who Will Brad Choose? **NO SPOILERS PLEASE**
    "That's Numberwang!"

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Cool fluffster. Thanks!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by topper18;2664248;
    Here's how the voting went at the end:
    Michele, Kristy, Stephy, Hillary, Jade, Sheena voted for Jenni.
    Sarah, Solisa, Lindsey, Mccarten and Bettina voted for Deanna.
    Seems a lot voted "party lines" as to who they personally like better - - not sure this is a glimpse of who they viewed as someone Brad was more attached to.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2664939;
    The comment made by Bettina was in jest what is the wrong with that rewatch it again. My cant someone make a joke or doesnt anyone understand dry wit or humor for that matter
    If the info coming out for people who attended the taping of WTA is true, then Bettina showed much more than her dry wit or perceived humor. She was bitter, uncooperative, and hashed what seemed to be a lot of dirty laundry on tape = which was all eliminated except her one question about why he gave her a rose after the home town date.

I think the man gave her more than enough chances, I think he really wanted to find love in her - - but, ultimately her true colors came out and I don't believe she needed editing to see it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2664810;
    Oh, god! Bob Guiney! Sorry, but he was SO annoying with that guinea pig laugh. He wasn't on the show to find a wife. He was one of the biggest dogs on the show.
    I just had a horrible thought....

Bob and Jenni together, laughing. and laughing. and laughing......

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by StellaGeorge;2665414;
    Seems a lot voted "party lines" as to who they personally like better - - not sure this is a glimpse of who they viewed as someone Brad was more attached to.
    I agree. And based purely on who's in her fan club, I'd have to pick Jenni.

Michele, Kristy, Stephy, Hillary, Jade, Sheena voted for Jenni.
    Sarah, Solisa, Lindsey, Mccarten and Bettina voted for Deanna.

Interesting that all the girls I didnt care for, and Bettina, chose Deanna. And who knows? According to more than one post here, Bettina originally chose 'no one' (? maybe it was "I dont know")and then a producer 'strong suggestion' was whispered in her ear and she said, Deanna. Maybe she was told to say Deanna.

Quote Originally Posted by StellaGeorge;2665433;
    If the info coming out for people who attended the taping of WTA is true, then Bettina showed much more than her dry wit or perceived humor. She was bitter, uncooperative, and hashed what seemed to be a lot of dirty laundry on tape = which was all eliminated except her one question about why he gave her a rose after the home town date.

I think the man gave her more than enough chances, I think he really wanted to find love in her - - but, ultimately her true colors came out and I don't believe she needed editing to see it.

And if the info coming out is like what we were led to believe that Bettina didn't want to give aname but wanted to say no one & then someone else says thats not true it all depends on who you want to believe. Just like apparentley BRAD asked Bettina in private if he could call her. WE still don't know if fact of fiction but I choose to believe that he did. It was evident last night there are some issues to be resolved between these two & she still rattles Brads chain. If she called him on something on the FD good for her. It's herself she has to look out for cause ABC won't. If she called him out again at the WTA good for her she must have something to back her.
    Something tells me if they had more info on Bettina last night they would have used it. Instead they chose the Sheena & Hillary route. If Bettina was uncooperative good for her. It's her life & carreer & Bettina is not a dumb woman. She has a right like any other woman there to be looking for love in a strange place & looking for a unique experience. Why not!!
    This guy is walking because I swear he is not into the F2. On PAPER he thinks it looks good but its' not all there. Sorry not buying it!!

& If hse did choose no one & TPTB stepped in & made her make a choice then that tells me Bettina knows Brad a whole lot better then we think she does.
    Last edited by intheblind; 11-13-2007 at 05:37 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2665477;
    And if the info coming out is like what we were led to believe that Bettina didn't want to give aname but wanted to say no one & then someone else says thats not true it all depends on who you want to believe. Just like apparentley BRAD asked Bettina in private if he could call her. WE still don't know if fact of fiction but I choose to believe that he did. It was evident last night there are some issues to be resolved between these two & she still rattles Brads chain. If she called him on something on the FD good for her. It's herself she has to look out for cause ABC won't. If she called him out again at the WTA good for her she must have something to back her.
    Something tells me if they had more info on Bettina last night they would have used it. Instead they chose the Sheena & Hillary route. If Bettina was uncooperative good for her. It's her life & carreer & Bettina is not a dumb woman. She has a right like any other woman there to be looking for love in a strange place & looking for a unique experience. Why not!!
    This guy is walking because I swear he is not into the F2. On PAPER he thinks it looks good but its' not all there. Sorry not buying it!!

& If hse did choose no one & TPTB stepped in & made her make a choice then that tells me Bettina knows Brad a whole lot better then we think she does.
    Of course she has the right to be there - - they did have more info on this woman - read what others wrote who were there for the four hour taping. Consider a smart woman would not need to call any one on the carpet. It shows no character. If she was turned off by him and her perception that it was he who was judging her family - then a woman of integrity would not be saying in IMO that she is falling in love with a man (who she was turned off by).

Further consider that many would consider this woman to have a ton of baggage - emotional, trust, family - - hope she unravels it before the next guy comes along.

How interesting it would be to learn WHY she got divorced to the man who was perceived by her and her family as being the perfect man. If, he indeed is perfect in any sense of the word, then one would only be left with what were the issues that he faced that ultimately destroyed their marriage.

I wish better for this woman than where she is right now - or where she was at the time of taping this show. I hope watching it will bring some things into her awareness that she might consider addressing in the future. As I hope to be true for everyone - Hilliary's crying, MacCarten's nasty mouth, Jenni's annoying laugh, DeAnna's hard edges, and whoever it was who put her legs over her head in an evening dress! No one woman came out looking great -

Even the people at the WTA can't get there stories straight. Go figure. Depends what mode of transportation you chose to ride in for this show.

+ Reply to Thread